Is this your business? claim it now

Bryan Rupp Photography

(12)

Newberg, OR

Bryan Rupp Photography

404 N. School Street, Newberg, OR

Best Wedding Photographer in Oregon

Reviewed on 3/09/2014 Andrew F

My wife and I spent countless hours searching for photography vendors in the Portland-metro area, with each portfolio looking the same as the last -- until we saw Bryan's work on his blog: http://www.bryanruppphotographyblog.com/ On no other website did we feel as though we wanted to attend every wedding photographed. The photos were all candid, and real! Bryan had a way of capturing real identities of people. After spending over an hour looking through his work, we called him that evening to book straight away. As an out-of-town couple, we scheduled a few skype conversations with Bryan so he could get to know us and our style, as well as for us to confirm that he would match our needs. When we flew out to Oregon a few months before the wedding we met for coffee with Bryan to review a draft schedule and create a basic shot list. Bryan was attentive, supportive, and extremely thoughtful -- he put out mind at ease throughout the entire wedding process. On the day of, Bryan had already coordinated with the other vendors to make sure that we didn't need to arrange any logistics during the ceremony or reception. Bryan and his assistant Hannah were excellent at turning what can be a tired and awkward situation (posed photos), into a truly enjoyable and relaxing experience. All this being said above, we waited until we received our photos -- which by our respective parents' standards took "far too long" (2-3 months). However, we were confident that the wait, which Bryan fully disclosed early-on, would be worth it. After the initial 100+ photos (of more than 1,100 taken that day), were posted to his blog, we confirmed that our photographer choice could not have been better. Bryan's work still makes my jaw drop. We are able to relive the day throughout countless moments through all of his candid work. We continue to receive complements on the beautiful pictures from our friends and family, with many of our twenty-something friends saying that they will call Bryan for their weddings. After we received the remaining photos online and via mail on DVD, we asked Bryan to change a few photos from B/W to color, which he did at no charge and within a week of our request. Bottom line: amazingly creative guy who is at the top of his craft. Worth every penny and then some. Thank you, Bryan!

Bryan Rupp is great

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Lisa K

He is super easy to work with and very professional. And he does a unique photobooth.

Soooo Great!

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Jessica H

I had Bryan Rupp as my wedding photographer and he was so amazing, as well as Hannah who was his second photographer. We felt so comfortable with him, he knew exactly what style of photos we liked, and was amazing to have for our wedding and engagement session! Would totally recommend him!!!

A year later and Bryan is still the best!

Reviewed on 5/04/2012 Lauren S

I do not have enough good things to say about Bryan Rupp! He is all of the classic things--friendly, professional, etc, but you can already see that from my 5/5 star rating. More importantly to me, Bryan was the first photographer to respond with the notion of "I am excited about your idea and would love to photograph it." Bryan encourages your ideas while having enough talent of his own that he makes just about anything beautiful. The day of the wedding he was like a friend. When I first saw his photos, they brought tears to my eyes. Now, nearly a year later, I couldn't continue to be more pleased with my choice and still love looking through all of my pictures!! I've already recommended him to my friends, but now the recommendation is public. Bryan as your photographer is the easy choice out of the gazillion things to do as a bride! My highest recommedation.

Bryan's AWESOME

Reviewed on 4/19/2012 Andy W

We loved working with Bryan! He was fun, engaging, professional, flexible, creative and took amazing photos! Would highly recommend him for your wedding!

Hands Down: best photographer we could ask for!

Reviewed on 10/17/2011 Cara S

Bryan not only takes the best pictures of any I've seen, but he is incredible to work with! He is fun and goofy, without being too "in your face" throughout the day. We felt so comfortable around him, which made for much better pictures! It's so important to be happy with your wedding photographs, and we couldn't be happier with those taken by Bryan! Highly recommended.

Best Choice I Ever Made :)

Reviewed on 8/10/2011 Jessie S

We absolutely loved working with Bryan Rupp Photography. They were an absolute delight. Warm and caring, full of love for art and people. I get comments all the time about how fantastic my wedding photos are and all of that credit goes to them. I HIGHLY recommend Bryan Rupp Photography!

We love Bryan!

Reviewed on 5/05/2011 Kalina T

Not only was Bryan Rupp and his crew fun, warm, organized, punctual, personable and professional to work with, they had such a way with capturing the true essence of the day. The photos of our wedding are absolutely stunning! Every time I look at them I relive the whole day with a smile glued to my face. He has such a unique eye and natural intuition for composition, color, and highlighting emotional authenticity. He knew exactly what we wanted, and exceeded all expectations. Bryan is beyond talented and fantastic to work with--we had such an enjoyable experience with him. I highly recommend him. If there's ever an opportunity to work with him again I'd jump on it faster than you could say "cheese!"

Bryan Rupp Rocks

Reviewed on 4/23/2011 Abby F

I could NOT have been happier with our selection of Bryan Rupp for our wedding day photographer! His work is a delight - artful, meaningful, candid, and the epitome of capturing the MOMENTS of the wedding, not just the scenery. Not only are my photographs so rockin' that my friends and family are brought to tears seeing them, but Bryan and his crew (either his wife Leah or Leah's sister Hannah) are not only lighthearted and funny but also directive when needed. I just cannot recommend him highly enough. If you get him for your wedding you are a LUCKY couple indeed.

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 4/05/2011 Alexandra S

My husband and I loved working with Bryan and we are thrilled with the pictures/memories we have of our wedding as a result. Bryan is incredibly friendly and easy to work with (something our families even noticed), and at the same time he is very professional and good at what he does. One thing I thought Bryan did particularly well, besides taking great photos, was his communication with us over the year before the wedding. While there can sometimes be a big lapse in communication between the time you hire a vendor and the month or two before the wedding, Bryan kept the lines of communication open, took the time learn how we envisioned our wedding and wedding pictures, and really put us at ease. Our wedding pictures turned out beautifully! We’ve especially enjoyed what we’ve termed “the Bryan shot”, where Bryan has candidly photographed one of our family members or friends in a way that totally captures the person in a way we hadn’t seen in a photo before. I know that we will treasure these pictures just as much as the more typical wedding shots in the years to come. I would highly recommend Bryan to any of my friends and family, and in fact, my brother-in-law and soon-to-be sister-in-law (who were both in our wedding) are having Bryan shoot their wedding this summer!

amazing, friendly, affordable photographer!

Reviewed on 12/14/2010 sarah s

i had the most wonderful experience with Bryan Rupp photography. from the first meeting i felt very comfortable with him, his personality is warm and sincere. his presentation is very professional and everything is packaged so beautifully! him and his assistant hannah made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day, and we are so pleased with the way our photos turned out. he is great at communication, very fleible and understanding, and really sensitive to different cultures. the turn around time for pictures is fast and he did a great job of keeping us up to date on how our pictures were coming along. thanks bryan!!

Couldn't Be Happier!

Reviewed on 10/27/2010 Mollie W

I had the honor of being referred to Bryan Rupp Photography and getting to work with them. Bryan and his wife Leah are awesome, genuine people. Their work is incredible, and I couldn't be more excited about the wedding and engagement pictures. Not only does their work speak for themselves, we felt like we were having two close friends take our pictures. I couldn't recommend them more.

Send Email