Award-Winning DJs • Event Lighting • Photobooths

B-Sharp Entertainment provides the perfect mix of music and fun at wedding receptions throughout Southern New England. Featuring the talents of DJ Brendan Lafferty, we play the songs you love and offer an array of options to enhance your celebration, from Uplighting, Monogram Projection and Photobooths to Live Piano Music for your cocktail hour. B-Sharp Entertainment is recommended by a number of venues and wedding professionals, and we're a 2017 "Best Of Weddings" Pick from The Knot. B-Sharp Entertainment also received the WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, the WeddingWire Couple's Choice award in 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017, and has been featured in leading publications including DJ Times Magazine and The Knot Weddings - Boston.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

149 Chestnut Street, North Attleboro, MA Providence - Newport - Boston - Cape Cod (508) 822-4545
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Breana R

Working with Brendan the owner of B-Sharp Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! Brendan did A LOT for our wedding and it all came together absolutely PERFECT! He managed all the sound and music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and even... Read More did up lighting and made our wedding logo into an awesome light on the wall!! During the cocktail hour he played the piano which was a beautiful touch to the day and made everything feel so elegant. Brendan was so professional and organized I knew I had nothing to worry about with him there! In planning our wedding we knew we wanted to have an awesome party and he helped do just that! He made our wedding sooo incredibly fun and played the BEST music for the reception and had people dancing all night long! I can’t say enough about how amazing Brendan is! I am so happy we found him and had him as such a big part of our day I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone looking for the absolute best in the industry!!!

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Kate R

When my husband and I started talking about what we wanted for our wedding, we agreed that we wanted people to leave thinking that it was a great party, (and not just "pretty good for a wedding"). Thanks to Brendan and his insanely epic abilities as a DJ (but really, calling... Read More Brendan a DJ is like calling a fine wine moonshine -- he is SO much more), our guests left talking about the "amazing music" and the insane dance floor that resulted. And when I say the dance floor was insane -- HOW insane it got (in the best possible way) is impossible to describe. Everyone was dancing -- including the relatives I didn't expect to cut a rug. Don't be fooled by Brendan's soft spoken and mellow nature when you meet with him - when he kicks off the music, he turns into this amazing mix of fantastic DJ and understated hype man. I say understated because Brendan commands the attention of your guests to the dance floor and the revelry, but he does so WITHOUT detracting from the fact that this is your wedding. In other words, Brendan makes the party and dance aspect of your wedding the center of attention, rather than himself. I was so impressed with his professionalism and his seriously amazing musical prowess (he also plays a mean piano, and did so during our cocktail hour -- much to the amazement and wonder of my guests), and I have received countless texts and emails telling me how amazing the entertainment was. I am so, so thrilled with Brendan's amazing abilities, and I sort of wish I threw more parties that warranted his services. If you are going with a DJ, hire Brendan. Seriously. He's the absolute best, and made our wedding so incredibly memorable. (Please note -- I wrote this review and posted it here and on another wedding website.)

Wedding of Our Dreams!!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Molly O

Where can we begin on explaining just how amazing Brendan Lafferty owner of B-Sharp Entertainment truly is! Brendan made our wedding perfect. He was professional, talented, fun and easy to work with. He provided us a website to select songs for the cocktail hour, first dances... Read More and reception. The website was easy to navigate and helpful. If we had a question, he had the perfect answer. During our wedding he made everything go smooth and stress free! The dance floor was packed from the very beginning to the very end and that is exactly what we wanted! He also provided a photo booth which had the best props and accessories. He gave us a photo book with all the photo strips that guests took throughout the night. So fun with great memories! We received so many compliments on the music and photo booth. We got calls, texts and emails about how our wedding was the most fun from our family and friends. We contacted Brendan a couple weeks after the wedding asking for our playlist to keep for memories and he provided the list right away. Brendan is honestly the reason our wedding day was special, fun, entertaining and perfect. Brendan, thank you so much for everything you did for us. We highly recommend hiring Brendan Lafferty owner of B-Sharp Entertainment to make your special event a day/night to remember forever!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017

We hired Brendan to DJ our wedding reception at the Providence Public Library in May, and we were so happy that we did! He also played the piano during cocktail hour which was really nice. Leading up to the wedding, Brendan was very quick to respond to any questions that we had,... Read More and he helped us with planning announcements, first dances, etc. Our reception went very smoothly thanks to him, and our guests had an awesome time dancing all night!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Amanda T

We are so thrilled that we chose Brendan and B-Sharp Entertainment for our 5/28/17 Camp Kiwanee wedding. From our first meeting with him he was professional, knowledgeable, and personable. He helped us throughout the planning process and coordinated with our other vendors to... Read More help create a flawless wedding day. He was so helpful when we were selecting our music and his online music tool really helped facilitate the whole process. He was very responsive anytime we had questions or changes to our ceremony or reception. Most importantly he kept our dance floor packed the entire night with a variety of music genres. Everyone from our grandparents to our three year old cousins were out dancing the night away. Everyone kept commenting about how wonderful our music selection was and how there was never a moment when our dance floor was empty. We highly recommend Brendan to anyone planning a wedding or other event.

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 David Z

From the first time we sat down with Brendan we knew we had nothing to worry about. He sits with you and takes all the time needed to get every detail of your wedding and answers every question. We had people on the dance floor all night. Our music choices were all played... Read More throughout the evening and the mix of music was perfect. If we have any events that require a DJ, B-Sharp Entertainment will be my first and only call.

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Stefano C

Awesome! I couldn't give a better review of Dj Brendan Lafferty. He is a true professional! You get that sense from him as soon as you do your first consultation. Out of all of the vendors that we worked with he was the best. I even called him the day before our wedding in a... Read More bit of a panic in order to change our first dance (we went with Drake - Best I Ever had) lol and also added some new hip hop songs and he had no problem incorporating that into our wedding. I would recommend him to anyone who asks and I'm not an easy person to work with....

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Kayla M

I can't thank Brendan enough for the amazing job he did at our wedding. The dance floor was PACKED the entire night! He played the piano during our cocktail hour and guests were truly blown away. 5 stars is an understatement - SO PROFESSIONAL, SO FUN, THE BEST!!

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Tom P

Brendan made the process so unbelievably easy for us that I couldn't recommend him more highly. He set up an account for us on his website where we could browse his entire music library and choose which songs we wanted to have him play at our wedding, as well as all the music... Read More for intros, etc. Since we were able to do it over the course of months at our own pace, it really made the process much more enjoyable and not stressful at all. On our wedding day, we also had an issue I noticed with our guestbook that I was trying to fix when Brendan came over and told me he would take care of it and that I should go enjoy myself. If you are looking for a DJ for your wedding (or anything else), look no further!

Reviewed on 4/19/2017 Corinne G

We couldn't be happier about selecting Brandon Lafferty of B-Sharp Entertainment to provide the entertainment for our wedding! He set an incredibly fun tone for our reception and got everyone up dancing. The playlist was the perfect combination of hits, oldies, and guest... Read More favorites. Professionalism at its best! B-Sharp will be a reoccurring recommendation to all our friends seeking wedding entertainment. What a fun night!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 B K

Brendan Lafferty Did an amazing job as our DJ This past Year. He was over the top professional and was a great resource as well. He played the piano for much of the cocktail hour and everyone has asked us numerous times for the list of songs that he played during the reception.... Read More I would strongly recommend him to anyone looking for a professional and informative DJ!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Brittany U

Brendan was amazing! He played the perfect mix of music for my guests. So many people came up to us to tell us how great the music was and how much fun they had dancing throughout the night. He played a huge roll in making it a night we will never forget! Brendan was courteous... Read More and professional and I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Wes H

I would strongly recommend this DJ to any couple. He has a tremendous ability to ascertain a person's taste in music. We gave him several songs that we wanted him to play at the reception, and he played all of them. What's more, all the songs that he played that we didn't... Read More request were songs that we loved, and that perfectly fit the mood of the reception. He was kind and courteous throughout the process, as well. Brendan Lafferty is a consummate professional, and a true master of his craft.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Kerrin G

My husband and I could not have been happier with the service that we received with Brendan!!! People were still talking about our wedding months after the event and the one thing they kept mentioning was how great our DJ was! Brendan does such a great job at making sure every... Read More detail is set before your big day. He takes all of the stress off of your shoulders and really listens to your music requests. The photo booth option also has some of the most unique items available... and I have been a guest at a lot of weddings.

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Rachel W

Brendan from B-Sharp Entertainment made my wedding a night to remember! I have been to many weddings prior to my own where the entertainment and music was just okay, not very memorable. On the contrary, Brendan's music choices, along with my own and requests from guests made the... Read More night incredibly fun! He made the whole process from the ceremony to the reception stress-free and seamless with the perfect music. Also all my guests were happily surprised when he played their music requests! Brendan is reliable, flexible, creative and made my wedding really special. He was also open to last minute song changes my family had up until the day of the wedding which exemplifies his passion and dedication to his clients. I would recommend B-Sharp Entertainment to anyone who wants a fun and wonderful wedding or special event experience! Thank you again Brendan!

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Amanda B

So happy we chose Brendan to DJ our wedding! He was so easy to work with, answered emails quickly and was accommodating with any ideas I may have had. The music was perfect and kept everyone on the dance floor! Could not have been happier with how the night went.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Kevin B

Brendan was our DJ for a wedding at the Glen manor in May of 2016. He was very easy to contact if we needed to and his website made it simple very to edit or add songs to our playlist or ceremony. He did a great job at playing the type of music we requested and my guests... Read More thought he was great. I would use him again.

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 D G

When we started our wedding planning, we both agreed that music and the entertainment was one of the biggest and most important decisions. We wanted our guests to have a mix of music that would be appropriate for all ages and that would keep the party going until the end. When... Read More we met with Brendan, it was instant that we figured out he would be the perfect DJ for the wedding. I still can't get over how cool and unique it is that he plays the piano and has this an option for you. Additionally, we were doing our ceremony onsite at the same venue as our reception and needed music. With him, no problem! We were able to provide him the songs we wanted for every moment and he made it all happen. He played piano during cocktail hour and when it came time for the reception to start, he absolutely amazing with the music choices, mixing in our requests and others that fit in perfectly. If you want to your guests to leave laughing and talking all about the dancing and the night, USE B-Sharp entertainment. He is flexible, responsive and absolutely awesome at what he does!!!!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 kailee a

Brendan was such an amazing choice for our wedding day from the very first meeting to the last song he played on the dance floor! He played a variety of music that kept guests of all ages on the dance floor. He also played the piano for our ceremony and provided the... Read More photo-booth for our reception. The piano music was beautiful and made the ceremony that much more special. The photo-booth was absolutely amazing. He provided so many different types of props way more than I have seen at other weddings. The booth was packed all night and the attendant (whose name I cannot remember) made everything run so smoothly. His fun comments in the photo-booth book made us laugh the next day. The entire experience was so easy. The client page for planning that has all sorts of suggested songs made life much easier and the website makes payments a breeze! Brendan also is very quick to respond to any emails throughout the planning process which eases the wedding planning stress! B-Sharp entertainment was by far one of the best decisions we made for our day. We will be recommending them to many others! We can't thank Brendan enough!!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Marlena M

During the wedding planning process you struggle with picking the right vendors for your wedding, I didn't have that with Brendan at B Sharp. I knew right away he was the right DJ for our wedding. Brendan is a professional, a great person, and truly loves what he does. He gave... Read More me advice about music choices and even regarding other aspects of the wedding I was stuck on. He let me send him numerous songs I wanted to hear at the wedding and I also trusted him to make the right choices for my crowd that kept the party going and really impressed everyone. My instincts and my feelings towards him were not wrong, because my wedding was amazing. At the end of the night when everyone says "Wow the dance floor was never empty" that's when you know you made the right choice. Even when I was stressing, Brendan made me feel calm and knew the night was going to be everything I wanted. Trust his expertise, trust his musical knowledge, trust him with your wedding, it's a decision you won't regret.

Saved The Day!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Erin M

My husband and I were just married at the Oceancliff in Newport, RI. Two weeks before my wedding an issue arose with our current DJ which forced us to look for a new one. This is when I contacted Brendan. He quickly responded and was able to step in on such short notice! We are... Read More so very thankful for his urgency to learn all about the atmosphere we wanted for our wedding, his suggestions to help make our reception flow and his tentativeness to all the little details. He truly made us feel like our wedding was the most important event he has or will ever work. Right up to the night before the wedding Brendan was making sure everything was in place and ready to go. He left no stone unturned and our wedding was perfect. Brendan truly went out of the way to save the day!

Reviewed on 11/22/2015 Colleen B

So happy we chose Brendan and B Sharp Entertainment to be a part of our wedding in September! Brendan was great to work with from our first meeting to the last dance at our wedding. He was very thorough, personable, and great to work with, we felt completely at ease with him! He... Read More really understood exactly the type of vibe and mood we were aiming for and even took a last minute song request I made the day before the wedding. After the wedding we heard from many guests that they loved the dinner music and of course the dancing music! The Photo Booth we used was also a huge hit and it was the nicest one I have seen. Can't recommend Brendan enough!

Awesome D.J. For Our Wedding!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Beth E

My husband and I went to our friends' wedding four years ago and had Brendan as their d.j. We had so much fun and we wanted that same experience for our own wedding. Brendan did not disappoint! The music was perfect. He catered to our requests and played music that allowed... Read More guests of all ages to get up and boogie. His professionalism and communication is unsurpassed and I could really relax and enjoy the evening with my husband. I highly recommend Brendan and B-Sharp Entertainment for your event!

Danced the night away!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Christine S

We were referred to Brendan from B-Sharp through our photographer. We had previously met with several other DJs but couldn’t find the right fit. My husband and I live in Rhode Island so we were so happy that he suggested that for our first meeting we meet half way between our... Read More house and his office. When we met with him we felt comfortable, he took the time to get to know us and understand our vision for our wedding as well as telling us about him both personally and professionally. In the months leading up to our wedding we used Brendan’s online tool to help us prepare. It was easy to use and we felt confident that we had made all the necessary selections and decisions. We worked together at the final detailing appointment to create a reception timeline. I was so grateful to be able to leverage his knowledge and expertise. Knowing how the evening would flow helped to calm our nerves and enjoy our wedding day. He did a wonderful job as the ‘master of ceremonies’ taking the time to learn how to pronounce everyone’s name (a big deal in my Italian family) and making all of the announcements during the night. During the cocktail hour Brendan played the piano. Having the piano gave the cocktail hour added elegance while still allowing our guests to mingle and carry conversation. After dinner he was able to keep all of our guests on the dance floor. His music selection was excellent and there was something for everyone aged age 17-67. He also was able to balance reading our guests as a whole with their individual song requests. I cannot recommend Brendan enough; he was everything we ever could have asked for in a DJ. He was personable, professional and passionate. We received many compliments from our guests what fun that had at our wedding and my sister-in-law even booked him for her wedding next July!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015

Brendan was our DJ for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception a week ago in Rhode Island, and we do not have one bad thing to say about him! We had to communicate via email and phone because we don't live in RI, but Brendan made it easy, and he always got back to us... Read More immediately. We waited until the week of our wedding to send him our music selections, and he was extremely patient and understanding. He listened to our likes and dislikes, and stayed true to our play and do-not-play lists! He also managed to track down our two ceremony pieces in less than two days, and he even switched the order of the songs 30 minutes before I walked down the aisle (at my last-minute request, as I emailed him while I was getting ready!!!). My husband and I had the best day of our lives, and it wouldn't have happened without Brendan!

Brendan Lafferty

Brendan Lafferty is a true performer, having earned the respect of his industry peers and the accolades of his clients for more than 15 years. As owner of B-Sharp Entertainment, entertaining at weddings, parties and special events throughout New England is Brendan’s full-time profession. With his positive attitude and approachable demeanor, you can be confident that Brendan will deliver great music and fun to your events, every time.