BSquare Productions

MDW, Virginia, West Virginia, DC, Maryland, North Carolina

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MDW, Virginia, West Virginia, DC, Maryland, North Carolina (331) 223-4635
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Evy P

Vince is the Man! He is so responsive and helpful! If we had a question, he was quick to respond, gracious and flexible with me and my wife! We had a "Big Fat Greek Wedding", and Vince was ready to go with some of the most popular Greek tunes. We also had a surprise "flash mob"... Read More that my best man coordinated, and Vince was so flexible and even did Live Light Changes throughout the 15 minute, unplanned production. I can't recommend Bsquare Productions enough. His equiptment is top notch, and his personality is perfect for emceeing your event!

Vincent B. Brantley

I have extraordinary passion for what I do and the talent and technology to match it. I built my capability with an uncompromising determination to have unmatched quality and professionalism. Four years is not a long time in any career. But, when you combine my time in the wedding industry with 30 years of experience as musician and distinguished military career in ever increasing positions of leadership, the result is a charismatic leader who can move the crowd... and that is who I am.