Buds & Events

Buds & Events is the go-to design firm for couples who want their wedding day to be a true reflection of their style and personalities. We can build custom packages based on needs and budget. From the simplest vision to the most elaborate, no detail will go overlooked on your special day. Already have a good idea of what you're looking for? Give us the deets here: goo.gl/5CH5l6

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Stephanie J

Buds & Events was without a doubt the most amazing vendor we used for our wedding. We looked at other florists that were too expensive and inflexible. From the start, Buds & Events was a dream. They worked with us on our budget, listened to our wavering and contradictory ideas,... Read More even advised us on our tablecloths. In the end, they somehow came through with the most incredible flower arrangements - all the while being patient, kind and flawless in the delivery of their service. It was like they read our minds and gave us something better than what we imagined. Besides that, they are a family business who will make you feel valued. They were fantastic and I recommend them without reservation.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Caitlin O

Arianna was really sweet and helpful with our wedding flowers - which were GORGEOUS. All of my girls were so happy with their bridesmaid/MOH bouquets, and each piece was really tasteful (corsages, boutonnieres, pew arrangements, etc.) She really stayed true to my "vision" and... Read More preferred style and my flowers just really made me happy! Thankful that I chose Buds & Events and would highly recommend them to others!

Buds & Events = Beauty & Elegance

Reviewed on 3/31/2015 Meghan O

There are no words to describe how breathtaking our flowers were for our wedding thanks to Buds & Events. The bouquets were absolutely stunning and our centerpieces were even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Not only did Buds & Events do our flowers, but they... Read More also made our invitations as well. They were so beautiful and Millie and Arianna incorporated the monogram design from the invitations into special elements for the wedding as well. Arianna created a huge frame with the M&M L design made out of flowers for the entry way into the church and I had so many compliments on it. We also displayed it at the reception and also at our wedding brunch the following day. Mark and I met with Millie and Arianna a few months before the wedding and they had the most beautiful arrangements put together for us to see so we would know exactly what our centerpieces and altar arrangements would look like for the wedding. They also put together a 'wedding story board' based on ideas I had on my wedding pinterest board. They went above and beyond when it came to everything they did for the wedding, down to the tiny crystal details they had in the flowers. I still cannot get over the flowers though. The roses, orchids, hydrangeas, etc. were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen in my entire life. I think garden roses are my new fav flower because they were so, so stunning. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend using Buds & Events for your weddings, bridal showers, baby showers, birthday parties,etc. because they are simply amazing. They do exceptional work at a great price. We had a large wedding (9 bridesmaids and 9 groomsmen, and 240 guests) and they were able to make gorgeous bouquets for myself, the bride, and all of my bridesmaids. They also made beautiful boutonnieres for the groom, the groomsmen, and the FOB and the FOG. They also made gorgeous corsages for the grandmothers, and the MOB and the MOG. In addition to the bouquets, they created 2 stunning altar pieces for each side of the altar, a HUGE floral arrangement for the escort card table with probably 2-300 roses, and 25 of the most incredible centerpieces I have ever seen. The amount of time and work they put into all of the details is tremendous, but the most important thing is the pride they take in their work because it was flawless. Thank you so, so much Millie and Arianna for making my dream wedding a reality. I seriously could not have done it without you both. I cannot wait until our next big event so Mark and I can work with you again. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts. I'll always remember how beautiful you made our wedding and reception. xoxox M&M

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Erin A

Arianna (the owner of Buds and Events) is an amazing florist, and was absolutely a dream to work with for our wedding day. Throughout the whole planning process she was extremely responsive, courteous and helpful, and helped me to dream up and design the most perfect bouquets... Read More for our winter wedding! She took my vision of white, greens and pinecones and made it into a beautiful reality that ended up looking absolutely gorgeous in our photos. Arianna was also extremely helpful on the day of the wedding - and promptly delivered everything we needed to the venue on-time...we didn't have to worry about a thing! She was also nice enough to pick up the things we rented from the venue the next day, it was honestly such an easy process and I am so thankful we chose her!! We would highly recommend her for any event -- she is so talented, professional and amazing!

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Mary B

From the moment I described my vision and Arianna asked to see my Pinterest board, I knew I found a winner :) I told Buds & Events my budget and they found the perfect combination of flowers, and didn’t hesitate when I asked for a minor change (and came up with a better... Read More arrangement than I had asked for!). They went above and beyond and the results were more than I could have dreamed of. The communication, planning, and delivery were stellar - I highly recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 7/19/2016

Milly went far and beyond to make my daughter's bridal shower a dream. The scene was Victorian...crystal chandeliers hanging, tables clothed in fucshia and lime green...lace runners across them and BEAUTIFUL flower arrangements that coordinated with the theme and the colors... Read More perfectly. The backs of the chairs has lovely sashes which fell gracefully to the ground. There were gilded gold frames and black chalkboards with lovely handwritten messages for the bride. The mannequin with the victorian dress which flowed gracefully onto the ground was quite a touch! Her detail to quality, style, imagination and creativity is beyond anything ever seen. Everyone was so amazed! Thank you Milly for such a lovely and everlasting memory of a one of a kind bridal shower which will be treasured for years to come!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Alex S

This is a five star review for the company and their employees for coordinating a bridal shower. They did an amazing job designing and bringing the event to life. Milly worked with us setting everything up and making beautiful flower arrangements for the tables and throughout.... Read More She has an impeccable attention to detail and was easy to work with. I would recommend this company to anyone that needs a party planner, decorator, and florist!!!

Arianna

Having spent countless hours of childhood playtime swathed in lace curtains, and reciting vows in front of meticulously assembled rows of dolls, wedding planning and design was an obvious career choice for Arianna. As a former theater geek who can still be found randomly bursting into song, she believes that every event deserves to be a grand production, and is determined to make it so for her Buds & Events clients.