Buona Sera Palazzo

Ocean Township, NJ

Book Your Wedding with Buona Sera Palazzo

A BALLROOM IN OCEAN TOWNSHIP, NJ

A venue with over 25 years of experience in catering and hospitality, Buona Sera Palazzo is conveniently located close to the Atlantic coast in Ocean Township, New Jersey. As an exclusive event venue, its entire focus is throwing parties, which means wedding couples can expect a facility and staff well-suited to the needs of a wedding. Couples have use of the following space for ceremonies or receptions:

The outdoor ceremony area features exquisite brickwork, a large circular space for seating, a paved walkway and a center stage area. It can be tented in case of inclement weather. Additional space is available for outdoor receptions if desired.

The indoor ballroom space is punctuated by a stunning center chandelier and a large dance floor. Draped windows and wrought-iron details add elegance to the room. Couples can choose various lighting options to put a spotlight on the wedding couple or display the wedding theme colors. Couples can also choose to hold a ceremony inside, with various partitions and seating arrangements available to create the ideal space.

All catering is done on-site through Buona Serra Catering, which is known for its award-winning wine and authentic Italian food, but also provides an expansive menu to appeal to all tastes. There are many wedding menu packages available and couples can choose from a wide selection of menu options for a cocktail hour, plated dinner, buffet or more. Each catering package is customizable and the catering staff is very accommodating for food allergies or other preferences. Full bar service is also available and the facility gets high reviews for its extensive selection of bar choices. Buona Serra has a preferred vendor list for other services, but the bride and groom are free to use whomever they choose.

All wedding packages at Buona Serra Palazzo come with the following:

• Linens
  • Mirrors and votives
  • Valet parking
  • Wedding cake
  • Signature drink
  • Maitre’ D’
  • Uplighting
  • Captain for the wedding couple
  • Bridal suite

In addition, there are many options for add-ons such as:

• Ice sculptures
  • To-go station with late-night snacks
  • Dessert stations
  • Chocolate fountain

One thing that makes Buona Sera Palazzo stand out as a wedding venue is its exceptional service. Previous wedding couples rave at the attention to detail and professionalism displayed by the entire Buona Sera Palazzo staff. Additionally, Buona Sera Palazzo prides itself on its flexibility. All packages and menus are extremely customizable, allowing the bride and groom to hold the wedding of their dreams without a lot of red tape or restrictions.

Buona Sera- Central New Jersey’s Hottest Venue!

The Palazzo, by Buona Sera is Central NJ’s HOTTEST event space that can host up to 300 guests. Whether you are looking for a boutique style wedding or a grandiose event we specialize in customizing each and every special day to fit your needs!

Ballroom, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

1033 West Park Avenue, Ocean Township, NJ (732) 674-6400

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Joy G

Buona Sera Palazzo is INCREDIBLE! My husband and I first visited this venue last year (2016) a few months after we got engaged. This was the first venue we looked at and we literally signed the contract the same day. After seeing the space and meeting the staff, we knew we had... Read More to have our reception here. Megan and Mike are unbelievable. As a wedding planner myself, I have worked with endless venues, and having great, professional, outgoing staff, is such a priority. Megan and Mike always put mine, and my husbands needs before anything else. Megan corresponded with me at any time of day or night just to make sure I was satisfied. The staff bends over backwards for all of their customers, and the food....OMG it's to die for!!!! All our guests were in food comas, and that was only after cocktail hour. They couldn't believe there was more food coming out. My husband and I went with the Cocktail Reception because having a variety of food was extremely important to us. TRUST ME AND GO WITH THE COCKTAIL RECEPTION!! Your guests will thank you for weeks after the wedding. We got married a month ago (August, 26 2017) and our friends and family are still raving about the food, seriously. I cannot say enough good things about them. I have already referred one of my brides to them and I will continue to do so for days to come! THANK YOU GUYS!!!! xoxo

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Greicy d

We were married at Buona Sera Palazzo on Saturday, May 27, 2017. It was the best day of our lives. Mike Fusco and Megan Schaffer helped us every step of the way. Their knowledge is infinite as is their patience. They made us feel at ease even at our most stressful moments.... Read More For our guests, Mike, Megan and their staff made them feel at home which is exactly what we wanted. They fed them well (the food is amazing!) Had we ever the opportunity to work with Mike and Megan again we would jump at the chance.

Reviewed on 6/16/2017 Allison G

Just amazing! I got married here on June 3,2017 and it was absolutely beautiful. The food was incredible and the service was like no other. Megan and Mike were truly wonderful, they made everything easy and painless from the very beginning. I can't say enough wonderful things... Read More about this venue and their staff!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Erin S

Amazing food and mike and megan took such amazing care of us!! Best decision to have buona sera cater our wedding!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Jennifer F

How do I even start?????? Our wedding was May 20th...... you always expect something to not go so right but it was absolutely perfect! The ceremony was set up just beautiful.... and when the reception started the room was gorgeous! The food exceeded our expectations we knew it... Read More would be incredible but it was beyond incredible right down to the wedding cake..... I usually expect wedding cake to be just ok but our was so moist so flavorful I can't even explain it. The Venetian hour!!!!!! Omg couldn't even try everything but it was so delicious I'm still thinking about it! We were a bit concerned having so many people to have the filet mignon and lobster but the lobster tail was cooked perfect and everyone's meat temperatures where exactly what they asked for. We also have a niece with a peanut allergy a friend with a dairy allergy and a vegan..... they took special care of them and they were even impressed on how they were attentive to their needs..... I was grateful no one felt like they weren't getting the best! Now the service ..... Megan and Mike really did treat us like family. Every time something popped in my head they were quick to answer me. Even my crazy questions lol which I'm sure will go down in history lol I'm actually really going to miss them :-( Any future occasions we may have they will most definitely be our first choice!!!!! They were the 1st and last venue we visited and we are so happy we chose our wedding there. Thank you guys so so so so so much 😘Xoxo

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Rachel M

Amazing staff, most magical wedding!! From the minute my husband and I walked into the venue, we knew this would be the perfect spot for our big day! Mike and Megan were extremely accomodating when it came to making appointments. Mike was always just a text away if I had any... Read More questions or requests and I knew I would get a response right away. The food tasting was phenomenal! My husband and I thought...WOW, we really love this place and if the food is good, w are sold! The food was better than good and we signed our contract right away! Our guests raved about the food the day of....the food was on point, the service was perfection! If I could do it all over again, I would in a heartbeat and would WITHOUT A DOUBT, pick Mike and his staff at Buona Sera Palazzo. Thank you so much to everyone who made our day the best day ever imaginable!!! You guys ROCK!!!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Megan D

I recently had my wedding reception at Buona Sera Palazzo on 11/19/16. It was absolutely magical. Mike and every single member of his staff go out of their way to make you feel like you are a part of their family. From the moment I met Mike I knew I was going to book with... Read More him. He and his staff made everything so simple and they were all so accommodating! Not to mention the venue is gorgeous and the food is incredible. I am absolutely going to miss every single person I met! I truly loved working with Mike, Andrea, Megan, and Molly. They helped make our day perfect for my husband and I and I cannot thank them all enough. The best decision we ever made was booking with Buona Sera. We love them all so much we even had our rehearsal dinner at Buona Sera in Red Bank. If I had to do my wedding day all over again I would still pick Buona Sera Palazzo!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Janine G

We couldn't imagine having our wedding at any other place in the world. Mike and Megan and the rest of the staff were fabulous to work with, had great ideas and many surprises for us. Our guests are still talking about the food and how delicious it was, from the cocktail hour to... Read More the viennesse hour. The venue is beautiful and both Mike and Megan made it easy for all of our vendors to carry out exactly what we picked and designed for that night. One month later and not only the bride and groom are still talking about this wedding. Our friends and family told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to and the best food they have ever had at a wedding! We would highly recommend this venue, no need to look anywhere else!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Kaitlyn S

We got married on October 15, 2016 & had our reception at Buona Sera Palazzo. Words cannot express how perfect our reception was. Mike & Megan made sure every detail of our day was perfect. I cannot say enough about how great the two of them were throughout the entire process.... Read More They made planning our reception so simple. Our guests gave us nothing but complaints of how wonderful the evening was. The food & service were above and beyond what we could of ever imagined. Our guests are still raving about the to-go station at the end of the night! I can’t forget about Molly our captain for the night. She was so much fun & made sure Greg & I had everything we needed & most importantly made sure we got to enjoy our food. Whatever we asked for she made sure we had it! Thank you to Mike & the rest of the Buona Sera crew for making our wedding everything we dreamed it would be! Kaitlyn & Greg Stefaniuk

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Marc N

October, 1, 2016 was undoubtedly the best day ever. My husband, Marc, and I could not be more pleased with our choice of Buona Sera Palazzo as our wedding venue. Mike and Megan went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They certainly exceeded our highest expectations! From... Read More the first meeting to the actual wedding day, Mike made the planning process easy and enjoyable! He truly cares about making the couple happy. He caters to your every need. Megan was wonderful and accommodating. She made sure we ate every course (even if she had to follow me around! ) and she even helped bustle my dress! Our wedding guests have told us numerous times that our wedding was one of the bests they've ever been to... and we couldn't agree more! Almost a month later and we are still hearing from guests about how great the food and the service were at the Palazzo. We would recommend Buona Sera Palazzo to any and everyone possible! We can't thank Mike and Megan enough for making our wedding day perfect in every way!  Dana and Marc Norton 10-01-16

2016-10-28T14:45:12 Response from the vendor

Marc & Dana From start to finish you all felt like family! It was an honor to host your special day! Best Wishes! Buona Sera Catering

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 JoAnn M

As a Mother of the Bride, I couldn't be happier with this venue. Mike, Megan, and the rest of the staff make you feel comfortable and treat you like you are part of their family. Everything is flawless! From the moment you walk through the door to consider this venue from... Read More the moment you exit at the end of the wedding, you are so well taken care of. They are affordable , professional, and accommodating in every way possible. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BEST DAY EVER!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 JoAnn M

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 kayla r

Best place to have a wedding. From the very beginning when I met with Mike while venue shopping, I knew this place was different - in a good way. Mike didn't meet with me as some stuffy guy in a suit telling me how my wedding should be. He is laid back and very flexible making... Read More sure your wedding is everything that you want it to be. He and Meghan were amazing to work with, making sure our day was perfect and stress free! Our wedding was beautiful and the food is AMAZING. Molly was the staff member taking care of me and my husband and she was the absolute best. She made sure we had everything we needed and was super sweet.

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Lisa M

We LOVED Buona Sera Palazzo even more than we love Buona Sera! My husband and I just had our wedding reception there; Megan, Mike, and Caitlin exceeded ALL of our expectation! The service was IMPECCABLE, the food was OUTSTANDING, the ambiance was PERFECT!! Not a single detail... Read More was missed, not one! We highly recommend Buona Sera Palazzo!

2016-07-29T15:38:23 Response from the vendor

Lisa & John - Getting to know the two of you over the last few months made your day all that more special to us! Your relaxed demeanor and comfort throughout the day was inspiring. We wish you both the best and hope to see... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Heather D

Our wedding reception couldn't have gone any more perfectly and it was all thanks to Mike, Megan, and the rest of the amazing staff at Buona Sera Palazzo. From the very beginning they made the planning process easy and stress-free. They are flexible, reliable, and accommodating... Read More to all of our needs, wants, and even beyond that. They worked with us to make our budget work, communicated through the entire process, and provided much need comfort along the way. We knew we were in good hands throughout the entire process and we weren't disappointed. The food is to die for, the service is impeccable, and the execution of everything was second-to-none. We are still hearing rave reviews about the food from our guests. Buona Sera made me feel like a king and my wife a queen. We got our money's worth and much, much more. I wish we could give them more than 5 stars; they were phenomenal!!! Absolute perfection!!! better than we could've ever imagined!

2016-07-29T15:37:02 Response from the vendor

Bart & Heather - Congratulations on your big day! Both the two of you and your guests were such a blast... You were a pleasure to host!

Reviewed on 7/14/2016

On July 9, 2016, we held both our wedding and reception at Bouna Sera Palazzo. NO words can adequately express the quality, expertise and professionalism from Mike and Meagan to the staff. From the Bride and Groom to each and every guest, all were made to feel like Royalty. They... Read More catered to every need whether it be small or large. Mike and Meagan provided that personal touch which removes the stress of the wedding because your dreams come true. Every guest said this was the BEST wedding and reception they had ever attended and will use it as bench mark to gauge future weddings and receptions. Look NO further, Buona Sera Palazzo is the venue to hold your next event.

2016-07-14T13:19:18 Response from the vendor

Richard & Vania It was an absolute pleasure working with the both of you! We are so happy we could be a part of your special day with your friends and family! Mike, Megan and the Entire Buona Sera Staff

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Anne B

I had my wedding at Buona Sera Palazzo on June 18th, 2016.  The venue was perfectly sized for my wedding of 150 guests and was beautifully kept.  The staff was extremely accommodating, ensuring I had everything I wanted – from food to service as well as logistics of all external... Read More vendors (all of whom the owner provided recommendations for).  On the day of, I truly felt that the venue was all mine and the staff was there to cater to me and make sure we had the time of our lives.  I have to especially thank Mike, Andrea and Meagan for all they did to make sure my wedding was a dream come true.

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Amanda F

We can't even imagine our wedding day without Mike and the Buona Sera crew. Megan was absolutely amazing at helping us feel completely calm through out the whole process. Anything I seemed to ask her was met with a "not a problem" and a smile I never once felt like I was being a... Read More typical bride instead I felt like I was dealing with family. The day of the wedding we had a problem getting the flowers for the cake, and Megan literally created them out of extra supplies and they looked better than what I had arranged with the florist. Amazing! The whole day went perfect. Our personal waitress Liz was awesome. Every time I thought about going to get a drink she was already asking me what I wanted. She had food ready for me in the bridal suite. We actually ate at our wedding because of her!! Thank you guys!!! You're all amazing. Five star service. The food: my family is still talking about it. There isn't much else to say other than amazing. We loved every minute. Thank you Mike , Megan , Liz and the rest of the Buona Sera staff for creating the wedding of our dreams.

Reviewed on 6/15/2016

Our names are Abby and Gene we got married on May 14, 2016 at the Buona Sera Palazzo. We can honestly say this venue made our special day become a fairy tale. The staff is extraordinary , they are very respectful, helpful, professional, and very kind! I never experienced a staff... Read More like this one, they are one in a million! I was a nervous bride, Mike and Meghan took care of everything and calmed me down every step of the way , there are no words to describe the staff here. The Palazzo is a gorgeous place for a any event, but picture perfect for a wedding. Their food is amazing, which our wedding guests are still talking about. The feedback from our guests were more directed to how great and attentive the staff was, how beautiful the Buona Sera Palazzo was , and like we say before how amazing the food was. I would highly recommend the Buona Sera Palazzo. It was better then we ever imagined our wedding to be. - Love the happy newlyweds

Reviewed on 5/19/2016 Nicole A

My wedding reception was absolutely amazing. Our guests loved every thing. The food, decor, staff and venetian. Mike and Megan were such a pleasure to work with. Choosing the Palazzo was the one part of the planning process I didn't have to worry about. They made sure everything... Read More was perfect and all we had to do was enjoy the night. I can't say enough about the food, seriously the best! I'm so happy we choose PALAZZO! Thank you for making our day such a success, I felt like family!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Jamee W

We can't say enough about Buona Sera Palazzo... Mike, Megan and the entire staff is absolutely amazing... They are so easy to work with and made time to answer all my questions. We were blown away the minute we walked inside... From the food, to the service, to how perfectly... Read More decorated the room was- it was incredible! I didn't even make it to the bridal suite without the staff congratulating me by name. I didn't even sit down before Jen came in with a huge smile, introducing herself and asking what we needed. There was never a second that our drinks were even half empty or we didn't have a plate of delicious food in front of us. The food was unbelievable- I wish I could say we tried everything but there was SO much. As we walked over to table by table, people were raving about the food. We received numerous compliments about every aspect- the food, the staff, the bar, the ambiance, Megan and Mike. Not one person had anything negative to say. Our guests left saying this was the best wedding they have ever been to. Our bridal party left jealous that they did not have their wedding here. We don't think we will ever be able to thank them enough for again making this a night we will never forget.

Reviewed on 4/21/2016 Megan M

I cannot begin to describe what amazing service we had throughout out entire wedding process! Mike, Megan, Rick and staff were absolutely incredible every step of the way. Our wedding was everything we could ever dream of and more and I owe so much to the staff at Buona Sera... Read More Palazzo for help making our dream wedding come to life! The food was just off the charts and our guests are still raving over cocktail hour! The entire night was seamless.. from start to finish you wow'ed our guests and you completely wow'ed us. It was everything we could have imagined and so much more. We thank you all so much for your hard work in helping us have the best night of our lives! Can't wait for another reason to have a party with you guys! :)

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Christina M

If there were more than 5 stars, I would give the Palazzo more. When you read reviews on this venue, you only hear of amazing things. And as a bride in planning, you probably think/wonder, "I hope that happens to me". When you book with the Palazzo, it ABSOLUTELY will! The food,... Read More the ambiance, the service, everything about this place was perfect. I can't rave about it enough! Mike, was the best part of our planning process. He was flexible and VERY accommodating. Cannot thank Mike, Andrea, and all the staff enough for our wedding!

Hands down the best place to have your wedding!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

This venue by far was amazing! My wedding was beautiful and i could not have asked for a better place to have it. Mike Fusciello made every step and planning easy and smooth. The night of my wedding could have not been more perfect from the moment i stepped through the door til... Read More the time i left. The staff was so nice and made everyone feel welcomed, they even went around to the tables and took people's drink orders, which our guests loved! The best part was the food, our guests ranted about the food and our cocktail hour and said that it was one of the best weddings they attended with amazing food! They said their steak was cooked just how they asked! The place is so clean and up to date with the look! I would 100 percent recommend this place to anyone. I was so happy with the service and the people!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Felix R

We were blown away with our wedding and it was exactly what we had signed up for: a fantastic venue, five-star food and service beyond compare. It started months earlier when looking for a venue when we met Mike--he made us feel like we were at home and made the process about... Read More us. The care he took to help us with every detail was fantastic. The planning process was seamless and he made sure that the same rang true for our vendors. When the wedding day rolled around, we had no anxiety knowing everything was in Mike's hands. When we showed up to the venue, our smiles couldn't be bigger. The cocktail hour was awesome. As a couple, we met our maitre d', Andrea, who did not miss a beat. She made us feel right at home and was with us every step of the way. We couldn't have asked for anyone better "having our back" on our most special day. She was FANTASTIC!!! No wedding can be complete without hearing about the food--it can't be beat. From the tasting months before, we knew we found the right venue. On our wedding day, it was beyond expectation. From the cocktail hour to the entrees to the desert, every bite made the cost of the wedding worth it. There's no better compliment than hearing months after your wedding how much fun the wedding was. And then they go on to rave about the food. And the service. And the gorgeous room set-up. We can't thank Mike, Andrea and the staff enough for making the wedding day perfect. No detail was small enough to be overlooked, and our worries about planning for our 200 guests were put to rest by Mike. We highly recommend Buona Sera to anyone looking for a low-stress, perfectly planned and executed reception. We can't say enough about what Mike meant to our wedding day and guiding us through the process.