Business Time Entertainment

Greater Los Angeles Area, Ventura County, Orange County

Fully Customizable & Affordable Wedding Band

Business Time provides the highest level of entertainment at a polite price point. With a mixture of top industry musicians (having worked with Britney Spears, Iggy Azalea, The Platters, Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra) and the most inclusive wedding packages available, BTE sets themselves apart from the highest level bands in the country. We would be honored to entertain your friends and family on your special day!

Instruments

Guitar, Harp, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Vocals

Dance, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Los Angeles, CA Greater Los Angeles Area, Ventura County, Orange County (818) 906-4897
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Michael S

Note: This is going to be a long review because these guys deserve it. if you're looking for something short, just take our word for it...they're a 10/10. My wife and I used Business Time Ent. as our wedding band this past July (2017). It was a 200 person wedding in Los... Read More Angeles and majority of our family members and friends were flying in from out of town. Having live music was really important for us. We didn't have the luxury of a wedding planner or referrals for a ton of bands so we found Business Time online through The Knot. We were attracted to their long set list of great music. After corresponding via email/phone/text we met Tim and Mandy for coffee (note: Tim was so easy to communicate and coordinate with). They were a passionate married couple who loved what they did and they were extremely warm and generous with their time. A few weeks later, we were able to see/meet the rest of the band when they performed a showcase. This was very important for us since the band just moved to Los Angeles fairly recently. They blew us away with their talent and it was clear that they had a genuine love for music...so we booked them! Preparation was key for us since our venue only gave us a few hours of live music during the reception. Tim is a fantastic MC and planner so don't worry about the flow of the reception. He had met with us and talked on the phone numerous times over the course of the planning stage, he and Mandy even did a walk thru of the venue to figure out their set up and our needs. Tim's attention to detail and professionalism made us feel very comfortable leading up to the event. Now for the wedding day. The band was everything we wanted them to be. They brought in the brass musicians, extra singers...you name it. We wanted a harpist for our ceremony...they knew one since they're an extremely connected band and know good talent given their education in music. So, if you want a big band or a small band, they have you covered. Everyone was dancing! The music was fantastic and flowed seamlessly. The set list was perfect. They learned music for us too, so if there's a special song you'd like them to play, ask them...they'll learn it and master it. They even threw in a few fun surprises we loved! We cannot recommend these guys/gals enough. They made our day so memorable and special. Our family and friends are still talking about how awesome they are! Thank you, Business Time!

2017-08-19T13:51:26 Response from the vendor

Michael and Julie, it was an honor to be a part of your wedding! Thank you so much for your kind words. We had so much fun with you guys at the wedding, and it was awesome getting to know you throughout the process. Cheers!

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Tom L

My fiance and I saw Business Time West at a friend's wedding this past summer and they were FANTASTIC! They had so much energy and kept the dance floor packed throughout the evening. I was also really impressed with how they MC'd the event and kept everything running smoothly.

2017-06-30T14:40:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words Tom! I'm glad you had such a great time!

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

Tim and the band are absolutely amazing. My wife and I saw them perform at a friend's wedding and asked them to play at ours. They are extremely talented and keep the crowd dancing the whole night. Tim was easy to work with and very organized. Overall, I would recommend them... Read More over and over again.

2016-07-13T18:35:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words Mike! We had an absolute blast celebrating with you guys. I wish nothing but the best for you two. Stay in touch!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Arissa Y

BTW was amazing! So many guests commented on how much fun they had with the band playing their favorite songs. Tim sat down with us and spoke with us multiple times about what we wanted from them and delivered on every request. They also greatly helped out with the set list... Read More because there was no way my wife and I were going to be able to choose the songs to play vs not play. We had so much fun on our special day and you will too if you choose to work with Business Time West!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Laurel E

I can't thank BTW enough for making our daughter and son-in-law's night of love and celebration BEYOND special. As we told Tim, the attentiveness with which he treated every question, request, and concern during the year leading up to May 28 made all the difference to us. We... Read More were confident that BTW was not only going to be there but that they also understood how much all of this meant to us. That is priceless. The band and its music was awesome. They kept everyone on their feet and no one was ready to leave when it was all over! We have gotten many, many compliments about the night, and it was BTW who kept the spirit alive.

2017-06-30T14:46:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you Laurel! We had an incredible time at the wedding. Your family and friends were AMAZING! We had so much fun rocking out with them! I wish you, Arissa, and Alex, the very best! Please keep in touch!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Jason D

Oh man these guys are awesome! We hired Business Time West to play at a big fundraiser our business was hosting and it could not have gone better. Super friendly and professional musicians with some serious talent. They even let me jump in and take a few pictures with their... Read More instruments!!! I would give them a 6 if I could!

Reviewed on 4/27/2017 Jason D

2017-06-30T14:44:29 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jason! It was a fantastic event, and we were honored to be a part of it!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Elissa K

Business Time West is equally professional as they are talented. I hired them to perform at a fundraiser and they knocked it out of the park. Everyone loved the music and they engaged with our guests. I would hire them for any event in the future and would enjoy just watching... Read More them perform in general. Great band and people to work with!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Elissa K

2017-06-30T14:43:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks Elissa! It was an honor to be a part of your event. We met so many great family's and friends, and had a blast entertaining for them!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Brittany E

I saw Business Time West perform not too long ago and they were AWESOME! They are fun, entertaining, energetic, and very talented! Mandy has such a beautiful voice! I would recommend them to anyone who has an event coming up, you wont be disappointed!! I will definitely be using... Read More them in the future!

2017-06-30T14:41:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Brittany!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Jen H

Tim was awesome to work with and our ceremony musician Miles killed it! We had a Beatles theme and he played every song beautifully!!! I would recommend Business Time West and will definitely keep them in mind for future events!

2016-11-22T17:36:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jen! We were honored to be a part of your wedding!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016

Business Time West was AMAZING!

2016-07-13T18:36:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amanda! We had such an awesome time celebrating with you and your closest friends and family! All the best and stay in touch!!

Mandy & Tim

Mandy & Tim have been in the events industry for over 16 years, having toured over 20+ countries with international productions and musical tributes. As the lead singer and musical director, Mandy & Tim lead Business Time with style and professionalism, ensuring that every wedding is treated with extra special care and attention. Having been inspired on their wedding day to create an unparalleled and nuanced experience for all wedding couples, this commitment to detail is what makes Business Time the most sought after band in California.