Bustle

Bridesmaids, Mothers Fashions, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

7215 Highland Road, Baton Rouge, LA

Not the best in town.

Reviewed on 4/15/2015 Heather L

I went to Bustle twice looking for my wedding gown. The girls who work at Bustle are far from friendly. The dress selection is low and the dressing rooms are terrible. The dresses they carry also seem a bit over priced compared to other shops in Baton Rouge. I would suggest going elsewhere if you're shopping for a wedding dress!

Hole in wall

Reviewed on 1/12/2015

I came here to look at mother of bride and bridesmaids dresses. We had to look at dresses on iPad because the store was too small to house dresses for customers to see. You write down numbers and they pull dressed from the back. The lighting was dull, horrible dressing rooms. Made me glad I found my dress elsewhere. Comparing prices on brides gowns they seemed overpriced, 2000 and up.

Nice Experience

Reviewed on 1/10/2015 Christina G

I had a wonderful experience shopping here for my wedding dress. I had already been to at least 5 other dress shops and this one was one of the most relaxed and accommodating. I ended up finding the PERFECT dress here that wasn't even originally how it was displayed. The girl helping me was so amazing and listened to what I wanted. She came up with the idea of switching things out and helped make my decision so easy. They were great with ordering, shipping, etc. However, as far as MOB and Bridesmaid dresses - we did not get the same great service. My mom went to a trunk show here and started out having a wonderful time. She decided she wanted to wait for me to see her in the dress before purchasing. Once the woman helping her realized that, she completely changed and become somewhat rude to my mom. My mom called me after SO UPSET at the way they treated her. That was such a shame because we had a great experience shopping for my dress and they did not give her the same treatment.

Wide Range of Dresses

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Jade M

Bustle provides a variety of dresses in a broad price range. While I had an idea of what type of dress I wanted, when I tried it on I was not the biggest fan. Thankfully the individual who helped me had already picked a few dresses that she felt would suit me best. Ultimately after only trying on 5 dresses, I was able to find the perfect dress for my wedding. Everyone loved it!!

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kayla H

I truly enjoyed my experience with Bustle. She made it fun and enjoyable. I would definitely recommend them.

So nice!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Jordie L

I ordered my wedding dress a little later than I should have but the girls at Bustle took care of everything- rush ordering my dress, taking payments over the phone, and answering all of my questions. Saturdays are "by appointment only" but I went in just to browse on a Saturday and they were more than happy to let me try on any dress I wanted! Great people working here!

The experience I dreamed about!

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Kristi D

Bustle provided everything I wanted in a wedding dress shopping experience. I made my appointment online and planned for my mom, mother-in-law, and maid of honor to go shopping. When we arrived, we were alone in the bridal salon, besides one other bride who was in a different section of the store, so I still got that alone experience. They allowed us to choose some and then my bridal expert chose some. I tried on about 10-12 before I found the one I wanted. They were so understanding! I thought I wanted something else so they began to pull those style of dresses. When I realized that wasn't what I wanted they quickly changed directions for me. I am so glad I found them! Thank you Bustle!!

Found my dream dress!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2013 Julie W

Like a lot of brides, I had something very specific in mind for my dress. I came to this shop last minute, bc it was down the street from my mother's house and I actually live out of town. I was able to make an appointment online for the next morning, even though the store was closed for the evening. The staff there are very helpful and friendly, and I found the dress I envisioned!! Turns out the designer I chose did not sell in ANY other boutique in Louisiana, or Arizona for that matter (where I live now). So I feel like Bustle is above the rest. They offer discounts if you pay in full, and they even held my dress for me until I could get back in town. I also bought my sash and veil here, so it was a great one-stop-shop. They even recommended a fantastic tailor!! Love these ladies!

Great Experience

Reviewed on 4/16/2013 Paige C

Bustle was the first and the last boutique I went to when looking for my wedding dress. Their selection is wonderful and thoughtfully curated. The sales associates were so patient and supportive. I honestly had the best time buying my wedding dress here. It was such a fun, relaxed experience.

Reviewed on 3/28/2013 Jamie R

I knew which dress I wanted, so that part was easy. The price was reasonable for the dress. I ordered a sash and it come in different from what I wanted. The girls at Bustle allowed me to take the display model from their store and use it to fix the sash that was mailed to me. They were very accommodating. I wanted a certain bustle on my dress and they did not inform me that it would not be possible since I got a shorter train.

The Perfect Dress

Reviewed on 2/21/2013 Nikki C

It's so easy to find your perfect dress at Bustle. They have an amazing collection of gorgeous wedding gowns and such lovely people to help you through your search. The atmosphere is so relaxing and comfortable which makes the stressful search for your dream dress much less stressful. They are ready to help put your image into reality or to help you start creating one. They know who to send you to for alterations and which shoes/earrings/veil will look just perfect with your dress. They are the BEST!

Amazing place to shop for dresses

Reviewed on 1/29/2013 Lindsay B

This was the second shop I tried on dresses and I tried on about five. The fifth one was one that the girl helping me had picked and I fell in love with it! They had beautiful dresses for reasonable prices and wonderful service. Once I had bought my dress, they were so helpful. They recommended a place to get it altered, who was wonderful. I even got 15% off any accessories I bought at Bustle. I bought my veil here as well and it was so beautiful, everyone loved it.

Perfect look at the perfect price

Reviewed on 1/13/2013 Megan R

Bustle was the first place I tried on dresses shortly after I got engaged. I love how they pick dresses to try...you pick three and then they start pulling based on what they can see you like. The dress I ended up getting was one they picked for me and was the second dress I tried on, though I tried dresses at another couple places after and ended up going back. I also ended up getting my earrings and veil from there as well, all at great prices! I shopped around and ended up coming back to Bustle because they had the best prices and the best service. Every time I went in they remembered me, knew my name and made great recommendations. And it all ended up perfect for my wedding day!

Found the perfect dress!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Jamie D

Go on a weekday! you will get one-on-one help with basically no one else in the store. I found the perfect Martina Liana dress on the first day looking. Actually it was the first dress I tried on. They were able to special order a shorter version for people like me who are 5'3"!

Dress

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Aubrey L

Great place! Loved my Martina Liana dress!

Great place!

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Samantha T

I loved the dress I first tried on there! I didn't have the money for it but the workers could tell how much I loved it so they took 20% off and I bought it!!!!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 6/18/2012 Rachel M

I went with my fiance's sister to watch her try on dresses. All 3 consultants were giving their input and trying different things. One of the girls that was not the main consultant put a brooch on her that sold the dress! We bought the brooch that day. These ladies know exactly what they are doing, and what alterations can be made by designers and tailors. I was so impressed, I made an appointment when I left.

so nice!

Reviewed on 6/17/2012 brooke l

These people were so nice to deal with! Made my "moment" very special & catered to your every need! Very reasonable pricing and awesome selection of dresses! I recommend!

Overrated

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Lauryn B

I think it is fair to say that the dress is one of the most important aspects to any bride!! I choose the Bustle because it is known as one of the higher end dress shops in Baton Rouge. For me that was not the case. I am of average size(10-12). My dress had to be taken in 4 inches in the hip and waist on both sides and I had not lost any weight. The Bustle does not do alterations so when they ordered the dress way too big this was not of concern to them as alterations were not included.

Great Dress Selection and Great Prices

Reviewed on 4/30/2012 Julie C

Loved this place! I went to another dress shop in town first and I was so overwhelmed by all the dresses and the disorganization but Bustle was nothing like that. I actually found 4 different dresses all in my price range and I could not decide what one I wanted to choose! It was nice to have so many options!

Excellent Dress Selection

Reviewed on 4/26/2012 Meg I

Bustle had a great selection of dresses. I was able to comfortably search for my gown. You make an appointment so you are the only one in the salon and their dresses are organized so nicely. I was extremely pleased with the attention and service I was given. I was able to find my dress and feel absolutely comfortable with selecting it from Bustle.

Easy to Work With

Reviewed on 4/24/2012 Alana L

Beautiful dresses and helpful salespeople.

Loved them!

Reviewed on 3/07/2012 Jennifer O

I got my wedding dress and all the bridesmaids got their dresses from them. They were so helpful and easy to work with. I was a little stressed out when looking for my dress and they made me feel at ease. It was very easy for my girls to get their dresses, too.

Best Bridal Boutique

Reviewed on 1/06/2012 Jessica R

I went to countless wedding shops in New Orleans and Baton Rouge. This was by far the most personal and accomodating boutique. I felt special and the selections were gorgeous and well priced.

Wonderful

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Rachel B

This place was wonderful! Felt like a princess. They catered to everything that I needed. Wonderful experience. Go to the bustle.

Send Email