Customized Favors For The Busy Bride

Favors are handcrafted and customized to your liking, delivered fully assembled and party ready. Your choice of skin care product, box or bag, tissue paper, ribbon and tag or sticker. Allow us to do all of the work, while you give your guest and bridal party, favors that will make them feel pampered, luxurious, and feminine. Our favors will keep your friends swooning over your wedding and their soft skin. All skin care products are Leaping Bunny Certified, and NIRC Certified, and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Butter Angels ships around the world.

Bridesmaid Gifts, Flower Girl Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gifts for the Bride, Personalization, Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

Reviewed on 2/13/2017 Scherrie S

Great customer service, on time delivery and great products. They updated me on each stage of the order which eased my nerves. My guests loved the favors. The quote was thorough and there were no last minute sneak fees or charges. I'm definitely working with them again.

2017-02-13T18:31:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. I am pleased you enjoyed your experience. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to assist you in the future. :-D

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Quanea C

Excellent product and service! We received our order form via email and made our order she was clear about her process and the time we should receive it. The items she produced was very well done from the ribbon to the boxes. I searched everywhere looking for unique favors and... Read More ETSY is way to expensive for handmade favors but her products fell in line with my wallet and my creativity. I like favors to be useful or edible rather than just lying around collecting dust. The only reason it wasn't a five star rating is because I wanted a variety of scents. All scents comes in sets of 12 which is fine but I needed (16) just a handful for my rehearsal dinner. It's not her fault I just wanted more to try. I am overall satisfied with her services and her products she will have a life customer from me.

2017-02-14T11:25:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review. I am happy to hear that your experience was good and that you will return. Since working with you we have adjusted our policy. Now clients can order an initial 12 units and add 6 units at a... Read Less Read More

Rolande S. Sumner

I'm a retired veteran, mother, wife,business women and philanthropist. It's always been in my heart to help others. Handcrafting skin care products and designing favors have allowed me to serve others in various ways, while exercising my creative talents. I find immense joy helping brides save time while showing their friends and family gratitude by sharing something beautiful and luxurious.