Cinematic Wedding Films

Serving upstate New York, NJ and the PA area as well as around the world with cutting edge video production. Our packages revolve around the wedding couple. Our cinematic style filmmaking will make your wedding video unique to your area. Visit our website today.

Wedding

Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

139 Tara Lee Dr , All of the Northeast, NY Serving Northeastern USA (518) 538-0291

The choice to make reality better than your dream!

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Vivian S

Victor is one of the most sincere and talented videographers in NY, PA, or NJ areas. He may seem shy at first (speaking of my honest personal opinion), you will discover he has so much passion in what he does and how fun it is to work with his team. He can easily develop a... Read More unique idea of what a couple likes and will make your wedding come alive through his video. I was lucky enough to book him about 6 months before our wedding and even though we had only scheduled an appointment once in the area, we were able to go through all the details through email communication. He's very thorough in planning and prompt at scheduled events and will accommodate your schedule, preference, and location. Our final video was so perfectly and beautifully edited, as if we were filmed in a movie theater. It came a little later than expected but we could tell he had put his heart into it. Our highlight video was soon available on Facebook and Vimeo before he sent us the full edit. Anyway, you will NOT regret choosing BVCinematic to document your special day! He put a cute little quote on one of my photos, so I'm re-quoting it here: “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” ― Dr. Seuss

Amazing quality for a reasonable price

Reviewed on 3/03/2013 Jennifer G

Victor and his team we're great to work with. 3 of them were filming on our wedding day which normally you'd have to pay extra for additional videographers. We just got our DVD and it's amazing they captured all the special moments of the day and interviewed several family... Read More members which was a great addition. I posted the highlight online and got what seemed like hundreds of compliments saying it was the most beautiful and touching video they've ever seen. They do a great job taking pieces and putting it together with amazing quality. We'd absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Amazing creativity!

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Diana S

The Boyko team is, first of all, Amazing! They do an excellent job at capturing every special moment throughout the Day! I was super surprised when I received my video at how everything was so perfect and told a true love story! All my friends kept commenting on how cute the... Read More video was! I feel the video is really important in keeping the memories of the event alive; its worth investing in and truely preserving the magic of your special day! On top of that, they are flexible with working with your preferences and do a good job of keeping their clients happy! :)

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Annabel B

Viktor was responsive and timely for everything from planning and scheduling of the big day to post wedding editing and final touches. We love the finished product!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Megan R

The BV team did an amazing job capturing the mood, beauty, and all of the events on our wedding day. We would wholeheartedly recommend BV Cinematic to any couple wishing to preserve their special day for the rest of their lives. The drone they used got us stunning shots that we... Read More wouldn't have gotten from anyone else. They were a pleasure to work with and gave us everything we could have wanted.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Sarah M

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016

BvCinematic filmed my wedding in May 2016 and they did an amazing job! I must have watched every highlight video they ever made prior to hiring them. I was obsessed! It's like you are watching a movie; so romantic! Not to mention they used a drone to capture breathtaking views... Read More in my city. I am so in love with the footage they provided me with. I highly recommend BvCinematic. It's an investment that you will always be able to cherish :)

Reviewed on 8/13/2016

It was wonderful working with Viktor, Anna and joe, they did whatever they needed to do and just gave direction when needed. They used drones to help them film. It was awesome. They also work awesome with Boyko photography so if you need photo and video you need to work with the... Read More two of them. We deffinately got our money's worth.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016

BVCinematic did an amazing job capturing all the wedding details on our special day. Our highlights video as well as our main video was a dream. It made us relive the day. Victor and Anna are a very professional and talented couple. It was a pleasure working with them. My... Read More husband and I can't express how happy we are with the result. Thank you BVCinematic for a treasure.

Amazing Videographer!

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Dana G

My husband and I had such a great experience working with Victor and his team. The videos we received were absolutely amazing and it was incredibly fun working Victor and his partner. Not only were our videos exceptionally high quality and edited beautifully, but they captured... Read More so many moments that my husband and I were completely unaware of. It was so special to not only be able to relive this day and see everything come together, but it was even more special to see all of the little moments that we missed. Victor and his team blended in so well during our entire ceremony and reception that we were barely aware they were in the room! Their prices are incredibly reasonable especially since Victor and his team are top of the line. I am so incredibly grateful to have these beautiful videos to look back on over the years and I have Victor and his team to thank!!! I highly recommend them!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 2/19/2015 Erin H

Wonderful services and great quality! We loved having them at our wedding - they were able to blend in and put us at ease while capturing the best moments of our day! I 100% recommend their services.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Lindsey L

We had a truly great experience with this company. It was very much worth every penny. Our wedding day was so thoughtfully documented and all the added touches were very personal to us. We cannot thank BVCinematic enough for all they did for us. We would suggest all our friends... Read More and family use them in the future!

Wedding video

Reviewed on 1/30/2015 Kim S

The day of the wedding the videographers did a great job asking for what they needed, but otherwise, blending in. We weren't asked for much extra time outside of time set aside for pictures (1 hour). They did a great job getting great footage. The summary video was something... Read More I will always have and I am so grateful we decided to get both the summary video and full footage. It was a great way to share our wedding day with those who could not make it as well. Music matched up nicely and I could not have asked for a better job. Don't hesitate to use Victor and his associate!

A videographer who goes the extra mile!

Reviewed on 1/17/2015 Pooja J

Victor and his team were a pleasure to work with! As we were going through the wedding planning process, trust was a key factor for us. We really wanted to work with someone who could use good judgement in what shots would make our whole family look good. Victor added his... Read More creative flare to our wonderful wedding videos and was even very easy to work with during the editing process! Everyone looked so good in the video! He really was careful in capturing each shot with great care. I can't tell you how much our families have loved watching the wedding video. Sound quality and lighting were great as well (so many times we saw videos of speeches where you could barely hear the person talking). He really wants to make sure you are truly happy with the product and we were very pleasantly surprised at how he captured our Indian wedding beautifully! I would highly recommend Victor - the best value you can get!

Amazing quality, service, and artistic expression that really "captures" the couple!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Kara S

It was a pleasure to work with BVCinematic throughout our whole wedding "process" - from the booking, to the communication in between, on the wedding day, and thereafter! We Skyped with Victor for our introduction/booking since they are not in our immediate area and he worked... Read More with us on customizing our package. We noticed that Victor has a very pleasant, humble demeanor and really cares about making his clients happy! Victor and a team of two came to the venue on the big day. They were timely, friendly, and professional. We were very impressed on the wedding day as we did not notice the videographers "getting in the way" during important moments or blocking the guests view during the ceremony. BVCinematic was accommodating and worked well with other vendors. No worries here! BVCinematic created a breathtaking slideshow, highlight video, and full video for our package. They communicated what they needed from us with regard to songs, etc while working on editing the video. Although you do have to wait a while to receive your video, it is worth every minute of the wait. Victor told us up front an estimated time frame as to when we would receive our video (4-6 months). We received our video closer to four months. When we watched the videos we were filled with pure joy! It was amazing to relive the day and also see what we missed. The highlight video was on point as to the feel we were seeking for the video. The full video was a high quality compilation of the day. We enjoyed the creative touches added. We strongly recommend BVCinematic to capture your special day. Thank you so much, Victor, and team for putting so much care and effort into capturing our day and creating a masterpiece that we will cherish for a lifetime.

Videographer

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Yuliya P

They kinda did not seem like they knew what they were doing at the wedding so I am nervous to see my videos. I have not gotten them yet after 3 months. Hopefully they will be okay.

Fun videography!

Reviewed on 8/28/2012 Megan H

This review and rating pertains to my experience with Boyko Videography, but not the final product as my wedding was just a few weeks ago. That said, Victor Boyko and his team were great to work with and I can't wait to see our final video! Victor was super accommodating... Read More when working out a package with us; he let us mix and match so we got what we really wanted and his prices were some of the most affordable I was able to find. Victor's assistant Dan shot video of the boys' preparations and Victor did the girls' prep. I was very impressed with the modern equipment Victor used, one of which was a glide track to get smooth running shots. The team was very energetic and followed my husband and I around during the reception to catch everything. They even mounted a camera in the getaway car to get footage of us driving from the ceremony to the reception! Victor and Dan even offered to stay an extra hour and a half once we hit our limit, which we were more than willing to do, and that allowed us to get some solo time outside with them. I can't wait to see our highlight video and wedding footage, but based on the experience we've had with Boyko Videography so far, I'm sure it will be amazing!

FANTASTIC JOB!!!!!

Reviewed on 5/26/2012 tatyana B

Victor did an amazing job!!! I am so glad we took him to take our video, because now we have the most incredible video ever that captured the perfect moments from one of the best days of our lives. He did great job on editing the video, the songs and pictures. Not only was he... Read More professional, kind and amazing on the wedding day, it was also everything that led up to the day- the emails and phone calls, and making sure everything we wanted was included in our video. I love watching our video, I would recommend Victor and his crew to any bride and gurantee 100% that you will be very satisfied with his service. THANK YOU VICTOR!!!

Excellent Video!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2012 Nataliya M

Our wedding was planned in only three months. We established our communication with Boyko Videography via phone and email, and it was very easy to work with Victor. Everything was done a timely fashion from beginning to end. Videographers came to our rehearsal at the church and... Read More spent a few hours becoming familiar with the wedding party and venue. The team was very flexible throughout the wedding and yet unnoticable, filming special moments. They take great pride in their work and in delivering high quality product. Their video is a movie theater style, Hollywood. It is very impressive to see our own wedding day put in a professional movie. We absolutely loved the video the first time we saw it!! We both and our families are very much impressed with it. The music, motion picture, slide show and everything was so nicely put together, very professional. The DVD itself has a picture of us on it and came in a very nice, store-like case. If anyone has a choice picking a videographer, Boyko Videography is the best choice you can make. We would recommend Boyko Videography services for every wedding.

Amazing video and excellent service!

Reviewed on 1/15/2012 Anna T

It was a pleasure to work with Victor and his team. While I can imagine that our wedding was probably not the easiest to film as we had a few spontaneous moments, Victor did an excellent job adjusting to the situation and still catching everything on camera. His... Read More professionalism and attentiveness were exceptional. He has a great eye for details and does an amazing job editing his videos. We were especially pleased with the few “special effects” he incorporated to fit the theme of our wedding. I would highly recommend Victor’s services.