Is this your business? claim it now

BW Productions, Inc.

(12)

Flower Mound, TX

BW Productions, Inc.

1404 Trinity Court, Flower Mound, TX

Happy!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Stacey D

My husband and I decided to go with Wedding Bug because they are extrememly reasonable. Spending only 1000, I received 6 hours of photograpy including over 1200 pictures and ten free prints. I received two sets of disks within 1 WEEK of the wedding! Our photographer was open to suggestions and took whatever pictures we requested. She also went around and took MANY on her own. Very happy with everything!!

Great photographer!

Reviewed on 1/31/2014 Megan F

Howie Nguyen was our photographer for our wedding. He was so easy to work with and listed to everything we wanted.

Dan and Zareen's wedding at Orange Hill - 11/2/13

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Zareen C

I love our photographer, Fred Moayed. We wanted a reasonably priced photographer and The Wedding Bug really helped us out. We met with Fred prior to the wedding and Fred was true to our style and taste in photography. He captured such precious moments, including some candid shots of our guests interacting. I truly enjoyed our photographer as he knew when to capture a moment and also was able to get some formal family photos during the wedding.

Poor Service

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Chris B

I had a really bad experience with the Wedding Bug from St Paul, MN. The corporate office is located in Pennsylvania. I was supposed to get my pictures back 2 weeks after the wedding but I did not get until almost 2 months after the wedding. I was supposed to get a cd with all the pictures within a month after the wedding but I have not got it yet. It has been almost 2 months. I called corporate but they did not return my call until I had Better Business Bureau involved. It was very hard to talk to costumer service. The phone would ring and go straight to voice mail. I would not recommend this the Wedding Bug photography. Is it cheap but not worth it.

awesome phtographer

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Karen R

Roger K., the photographer that the wedding bug group sent out, took some awesome pictures. He had ideas that I would not have thought of. I would totally recommend the wedding bug, especially if you have a tight budget.

My photos were exactly what I wanted

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Nohemi G

I was a little skeptical when I found them, but now I am glad i choose them. The photographer took all the pictures I asked for. I was very pleased when I received my pictures. Great price also.

Friendly

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Juana D

I like how the photographer was enthusiastic about getting the best shots.

Photography

Reviewed on 12/02/2012 Angelina k

My opinion with wedding bug are ok, first I thought their skills and pictures looks great but have many photography to choice...they pick not great photography for my wedding, wish I make choice not them but too late and my wedding picture are not awesome.....like few picture out of 500 pictures :(

Videography

Reviewed on 11/23/2012 Diana S

I can't say what the final product is like just yet because I haven't received it. It does take a long time to complete the editing (4-6 weeks)! However, my videographer was up in the action, which I did appreciate. He miced us for the ceremony so it wasn't like he was in our face or blocking anyone--that was nice.

Pictures came out great

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Katrina D

My photographer Jamie Spaar, was phenominal. The groom and I hate having our pictures taken but once she got us to relax, it was fun. My husband even smiled and said he had fun. I would recommend them, very affordable, great photographs and the pictures are yours forever. Family and friends can view the pictures on their website for up to a year and they have the option of buying those pictures as well.

the wedding bug rocked!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Lee K

i had my doubts about this vendor because i booked them online and could not get the photographer-videographer's info until a week before the wedding.It turned out that i had nothing to be afraid of, they took great pictures and they were posted online within a week and a half after the wedding which is awesome!I loved the final outcome.The prices are cheaper than most but the final product is of great quality, so i stressed for nothing.USE them. You get a lot more bank for your buck.I got a lot a great 8 hour package for a great price

ehhh

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Katie F

The price was good, that was about it. Our original photographer was a relative who had to back out about a month before our wedding. We didn't have photography in our budget because of this reason. We were looking for something cost effective for this reason and when I saw the high reviews of Wedding Bug I thought I was safe. When requesting a photographer that would matched with us, I asked for someone who would know what to look for and direct us, as we don't know much about photography and lighting and creativity. I figured that was their job. Our photographer was not directive what so ever and I saw him checking his phone all night! My picures came out not bad, but there weren't really any pictures that stood out and looked any different than pictures my family could have taken. We were cut short on time to get some of the shots we wanted, so that part was our fault, but overall I'm really dissapointed that we don't have all the pictures we were hoping for!

Send Email