dazzling invitations . enchanting announcements

For 21 years, Stacie has worked closely with each bride to understand their specific style & budget while making sure the invitation process is fun and easy as possible! Featuring the latest designs and trends - we carry a wide variety of options for every style, theme & budget. By appointment only.

Custom Invitations, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Wolcott, CT (203) 879-6169

Reviewed on 1/29/2017 Leonette T

Stacie was amazing! Her knowledge and timeline planning assistance was irreplaceable! Huge selection! Top quality! Fair prices!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Mellissa L

Wow! Where do I begin? My fiancé,now husband, and I traveled across the state to Stacie and are so thankful we did! Our first appointment she showed us several options and narrowed it down for us to what we wanted very quickly, creating the absolute most beautiful invitation,... Read More while affordable, in under an hour. We had Stacie handle addressing them as well, which was perfect and she communicated with me through it all to make sure everything was perfect, even mailing our final products to save us a trip. We also had Stacie create our place cards and door hangers for the hotel, all of which were absolutely perfect. We received many comments back on our rsvp cards and in person that our invitations were the most beautiful they had ever seen. We love supporting small businesses and the attention to detail was absolutely incredible (if it wasn't perfect, she wasn't sharing it with us). She made this part of the wedding process so simple and we are so happy. Highly recommend to all, you won't regret working with this incredible professional! Thank you Stacie!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Tina Z

We worked with Stacie for our bridal shower invitations and thank you's, wedding invitations, wedding programs, dessert/cocktail napkins, a sign, and wedding thank you's. We chose Stacie because she is so good at what she does. She pays close attention to the details of your... Read More wedding and knows her products so well that she can find you the perfect stationary, especially since there is so much to choose from. She knows just the right wording for those tricky situations. Stacie and by invitation only is the way to go for all you wedding stationary needs.

Elegant Invites

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Nicole B

I met Stacie at a bridal show and loved her selection and the fact that she was a real person, not just a website. I had a vision of what I wanted in my head, and it wasn't complicated, but I couldn't seem to find it on any website. Stacie brought my vision to life and at a... Read More reasonable price. We paid for 275 invites with response cards/envelopes, reception cards, inner and outer envelopes and had her address them all for us.

Amazing price, amazing products

Reviewed on 5/05/2015 Shawna B

Stacie at By Invitation Only is absolutely amazing. She helped us pick out invitations that were perfect for us, esp our budget. Even though the cost was so reasonable, the product quality was super high. My guests raved about the invitations and I couldn't have been happier.... Read More Stacie also addressed all of the invitations and it came out beautifully. I've had friends who paid triple what I paid for invitations and didn't get the half the quality or satisfaction I did working with Stacie. Please check out By Invitation Only, you will be very pleased.

Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 2/22/2015 Nicole *

Stacy the owner is amazing. She is so easy to work with and patient. She has a ton of choices, but can help you narrow it down. She does everything for you, styles, wording etc.. We asked her opinion and she tells you the truth. I highly recommend her and will definitely be... Read More using her in the future. She works with your budget and her fee is included in the overall.

Reviewed on 11/19/2014 Heather N

My mother and I absolutely loved working with Stacie for my wedding invitations and thank you cards. She is extremely friendly and professional, and has a very large selection to choose from. My wedding invitations were gorgeous and matched my theme perfect. Stacie is very... Read More knowledgable and how to word invitations and response cards based on your type of wedding. She always responded to my emails in a timely manner and was very helpful when it came time to order thank you cards. She will even address envelopes for you if you choose. It definitely made our wedding planning process easier and we couldn't be more happy with the final product!!

I loved my invitations

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Rachel O

Stacie is wonderful, she helps you find exactly what you are looking for, and for the right price! The invitations were beautiful. I also had Stacie do the lazer calligrapher which I would strongly recommend to others!

Creative, Helpful & Efficient!

Reviewed on 8/28/2013 Ashley D

Stacie at By Invitation Only is the best. I met her at the Aqua Turf Bridal Show and my cousin recommended I meet with her to design my invitations and thank you's. My husband and I met Stacie to design our Save the Dates and our invitations for our 210 guest wedding. She... Read More designed and got our order to us very quickly!! Her prices are very reasonable and she is extremely professional and efficient. We mentioned to Stacie some of our ideas, themes, and colors for our wedding and she immediately gave us suggestions. We decided on a magnet with lanterns for our Save the Date and our invitation ended up matching it. She will definitely help you stay within your budget and will offer awesome suggestions. She has countless samples and ideas for you to choose from! I will definitely be using her again in the future!

Amazing work and beautiful invites

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Marissa C

Stacie was a pleasure to work with, she sat down with my husband and I to go through 100's of sample invitations, and got to understand what our overall goal was. We ended up going with a pocket fold invite and it was perfect for the amount of information we needed to include... Read More for our guests. It was so nice to be able to actually touch and feel the invites and see them in person, rather than on a website. Stacie was timely with sending over proofs, and got all of the updates correct. We were so excited to pick up our box full of invites and get started on sending out to our guests! Our guests loved the invites. We also took advantage of Stacie doing the addressing of the envelopes, it was perfect, matched our fonts and color and looked so elegant! Thanks Stacie!

invitations, programs, escort cards

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Nicole G

FABULOUS! Everything was amazing. Great to work with. Really got into my theme and ideas. Worked within my budget too.

Reviewed on 11/03/2012 C M

We ordered our invitations for both the wedding and shower as well as our thank you cards from this vendor. All items were beautiful and the service is top notch. So much variety but with the amazing service we were able to find exactly what we wanted. Request time to print... Read More time very quick! If you want fast, friendly service and beautiful invitations of any kind...this is where you should go!

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Erica J

Stacie at "By Invitation Only" was wonderful to work with. She offered opinions when I asked, but let my husband and I do most of the decision-making when we were choosing our invitations. She has so many options to choose from, and you're bound to find one that suits you... Read More perfectly. We were able to find an invitation that fit right in with the theme of our wedding, and she even added an additional design for us at no charge. Her experience and knowledge make her such an easy person to work with. I definitely recommend her business!

An easy process

Reviewed on 6/24/2012 Kaitlin S

I spent hours online looking at invitations, but I could not find any that I liked in our color scheme that didn't cost a fortune. Finally after getting advice from a friend who used them I went to By Invitation Only. I told her what colors, style, and price range I was looking... Read More for and she pulled out the books with our options. We ended up with gorgeous invitations that look much more expensive than they actually were. In addition, she helped us word the invitations, which we were clueless about. She had samples to look at and she made the process so easy! I wish we had gone there earlier!

Great service, nice product

Reviewed on 11/03/2011 Lauren R

Stacey is awesome, invitations were pretty, but I wished the paper was thicker. Save the dates were awesome!

Reviewed on 7/26/2011 Tina M

I loved my invitations!!!!! They were perfect. I knew what I wanted and she knew just were to find it. And if you needed to know if she thought they were nice, or too busy, or too plain, or if they were perfect, she would tell you in a nice way, not too pushy or anything. I... Read More got my shower invitations, thank-you notes for the shower, save the date cards, wedding invitations, and thank-you notes from her.

Reviewed on 9/23/2010 Brandy G

Stacie from By Inviation Only was more than amazing. She was so professioanl and knowledgeable. She was happy to set up an appointment promptly. She had more samples than I could look at in a year. There was even a small issue on the part of the invitation company, but Stacie... Read More handled it first herself, and then told me afterwards what had happend and how she fixed it. If you are in need of your wedding inviations, I would absolutely recommend By Invitation Only.

Great selection, great service!

Reviewed on 8/25/2010 Jessica C

Stacie has so many books of invitations for so many occasions! She was very knowledgeable with helping pick out the invitations and also knew what else to get and how many of everything we needed! Great little place, and great owner! :)