Let's Fall in Love.

And I mean it, my job as your photographer is to make you fall in love all over again with your person. That mushy-gushy-butterfly love, that fiery-burning-I can't-live-without-you love. Come wedding day, I will capture the moments that will show exactly that. I like to make my beautiful couples feel like they are just hanging with another friend instead of being bossed around by a photographer. That is how we are going to document those real moments. So, lets get down to it. Visit my website + we will talk the details.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Chicago + Available for Travel (815) 677-2187

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Niki R

Cannot say enough about Mari! She is so easy to work with- from the day you book her to after your wedding day! She makes sure to get the shots that you want and her attention to detail is top notch!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Lindsey M

I wouldn't want to work with anyone else for my wedding! Mari photographed the proposal (with ninja-like discretion) and our engagement shoot and made them both so much more enjoyable than I was expecting. My fiancé and I had a blast during our engagement shoot as Mari had us... Read More dancing and running on the beach. Her photographs are breathtaking and she has a great eye for perfect lighting and intimate shots, while making you feel extremely comfortable in front of the camera. I've had so many friends asking who our photographer for the proposal was! I cannot wait for her to photograph our wedding, her work is beautiful!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Mary H

My husband used Mari for our engagement and wedding photos. There aren't enough words to describe how amazing Mari is. Her attention to detail, creative mindset and passion for what she does is evident in each and every single picture she takes. Her ability to make shy people... Read More comfortable in front of the camera is one of her many strengths, in addition to producing countless breath taking pictures. Her talent for capturing raw emotion from event goers is what makes her photos so beautiful. She uses the couple's venue to her advantage and always finds the best places for unique pictures at all times during your event, no matter if it's raining, sunny or humid. Her turn around time is quick and she is always available to answer questions or concerns. My husband and I are so thankful we chose her to capture our special day and we highly recommend Mari to all future couples!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Edna F

Mari takes beautiful pictures and is so easy and fun to work with! She did our engagement photos, which we loved, and our wedding day, which she posted a preview of in days and they all looked amazing!! She captures special real life moments without having to be posed so they... Read More are never disturbed. We love her work and everything about her as a person so we highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed!!

Mari Trancoso

I love love. Awkward sentence but it's so true. I am so elated that I stumbled upon wedding photography only 2 short years ago. It brings me such fulfillment being there for my couples on their big day -- experiencing all the moments that make the heart soar. I have shot upwards of 20 weddings and have 20+ more on the calendar. I dislike the word "clients" so I don't use that word -- ya'll are friends, so lets talk!