byDesign Films Nevada

Award-Winning Service Nevada

Wedding Cinematography Your Way

***EXCLUSIVE OFFER! Visit our website and fill out the contact form for 10 FREE PHOTO STILLS - a $99 value!! Offer expires 11/30/17 - Book Now! byDesign Films loves working with Las Vegas and Lake Tahoe couples who are looking for the very best in wedding cinematography. Our dedicated, expert team handles every detail of your wedding film production, leaving you free to enjoy the biggest day of your life - so you can relive your story with family and friends for the rest of your life. The byDesign Films team listens closely to you, transforming your vision into quality films using state-of-the-art technology. You can depend on byDesign Films to tell your wedding story, just the way you imagine it should be.

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Award-Winning Service Nevada (800) 210-0223
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Felicia H

This company is by far the best and everyone is so professional. They EXCEEDED our expectations. The whole crew showed up on time and they were very fun to work with. I couldn't believe how good our highlight video came out. It looks like you're watching a movie :) We got... Read More married in March and people are still complimenting us on how amazing our video is. I think my husband and I watch it on our phones at least once a week. Our highlight and full length video really allowed us to experience our big day all over again and we are so grateful for everyone at byDesgin Films. If you come across this review, please look no further. You will be very happy with their work. I wish there were more stars because they truly deserve 10 stars!!!

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Josh J

Wow, where to begin? ByDesign Films produces absolutely breathtaking, speechless work, that is on par with major Hollywood films. From start to finish, this was by far the most professional and buttoned up videographer we connected with for our wedding, and after just a glimpse... Read More of their work, we knew there was no competition. ByDesign was one of the most flexible and accommodating vendors we worked with, making our job incredibly easy. We nearly cut videography out of our budget, and in hindsight, that would have been the biggest mistake, as we will love and cherish our video more than anything. Having the ability to relive such a beautiful, momentous, and meaningful day in a truly epic fashion is invaluable. Thank you for everything byDesign.

Reviewed on 3/08/2017 Maria B

We are absolutely in love with our wedding video. It truly left us speechless. It not only captured the events of our very special day, but told a visual story. Our cinematographers were so professional, cooperative, and more than willing to take input. We can honestly say,... Read More going with ByDesign films was one of the best decisions I made (even though my husband didn't think we needed a wedding video, I did it anyway). We can't possibly begin to express how much we appreciate the entire byDesign Films crew. We will now forever be able to relive the memories of our wedding through this video. Thank you!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Kendall C

Choosing byDesign films was the best decision we ever made! Our wedding film exceeded our expectations by far! They made us feel so comfortable and natural in front of the camera, which made for a truley authentic video of the day. We are so happy to have these memories... Read More captured to cherish for years and years to come!! Thank you byDesign!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Javier G

Our videos looked great. They captured all of our favorite moments and I really loved the ceremony edit. Thank you! Definitely worth the investment.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jade R

We worked with Sherri Booth as our project manager for our wedding film. When we first got the film we wanted some edits done to it to really capture our favorite moments. She was very nice about the back and forth and made sure our film was exactly what we wanted! Thank you so... Read More much! We love our film and couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 margaret A

The company over exceeded my expections! They did a fantastic job on my video. My husband and I couldn’t be happier :) we are so glad we went with ByDesign Films as we can now look back upon one of the most magical, special moment of our lives. Keep up the good work!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jonathan K

We are absolutely thrilled with our wedding video and the entire experience we had with byDesign Films! Talk about professionalism, superior customer service, creativity, and talent...it doesn't get any better than this! We would highly recommend to anyone :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Rob H

We were so happy with our videographer, as well as the byDesign editing team! They worked with us to put together a film that captured exactly what we were looking for. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ellen H

ByDesign did a fabulous job with our wedding video, it was beyond what we had hoped for! It was so amazing to share with family members who were not able to attend our wedding because of health issues, they felt as if they were there with us! I will always cherish the video that... Read More they produced for us, and I HIGHLY recommend hiring byDesign to capture your special day! The gal who was in contact with me from the moment I asked for a quote was amazing as well and was very prompt with answering questions. Thank you, byDesign!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Kate E

Videography was high on my list of wedding planning priorities, and after *extensive* research into our many options, booking byDesign was an easy decision. Their work was beautiful, consistent, and minimally cheesy. Our project manager throughout most of the planning process... Read More was Sydney Newton, who was always quick to respond with answers to our questions or concerns. I must also sing the praises of Daniel, our videographer. For our smaller wedding, we went with byDesign's Premier package. I was initially worried that one videographer wouldn't be able to cover everything, but on the day of, Daniel was everywhere we needed him to be, while remaining totally inconspicuous. A true professional! Our final highlight film is a beautiful encapsulation of the day that I know we will enjoy viewing in years to come. We ended up purchasing our raw footage as an add-on, which I would highly recommend. Being able to relive the day in this way is priceless. I would highly encourage everyone to book a videographer for their wedding - and 100% recommend byDesign Films!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Adrienne B

byDesign exceeded our expectations! We've had so many people compliment the quality of our video and say it's "one of the best wedding videos they have ever seen." I get emotional each time I watch the video because they captured the day so well. I would highly recommend... Read More byDesign for your video needs!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Sean M

This company was truly amazing! As it turns out I actually own a motion graphics and film editing company but hired byDesign to film and produce our wedding so my staff could attend and not be working. We have extremely high expectations for professionalism and quality as we... Read More are in the same industry. ByDesigns surpassed everything we could have asked for. They are excellent to work with and the final product we received was beyond our expectations. Thank you and we would recommend this company in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Haley M

byDesign did not show up to our wedding! We booked byDesign Films for our wedding in October of 2016. Everything was all set and I (the bride) was standing in my gown watching all the guests arrive when I realized that the videographer was not there. My wedding coordinator... Read More called and texted them several different times and no one picked up. We had a PAID CONTRACT with byDesign and they did not show up for our wedding. When I emailed them the next day I found out that the videographer simply didn't set a reminder on his phone, which is why we will never have a video by which to remember our wedding day. After several emails back and forth (who wants to do that on their honeymoon...) they did offer us a refund, but that is it. It was like pulling teeth to try to get anything else out of them. It felt like they didn't even realize or care that this was something that my husband and I could never, ever get back. Eventually they did offer (after I flat out asked) to put together a short video comprised of photos and cell phone video footage obtained by our wedding guests. byDesign did do a good job with the video (considering the footage that they had to work with), so I do think the talent is there. I was just extremely disappointed with the customer service and how I will never have the memento that I wanted of a day that cannot be repeated.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Krina P

I had a great experience with byDesign Films from the start! They were very responsive to all of my questions and always easy to stay connected to via email or phone. The videographers that came to capture all the moments of my wedding festivities were wonderful to work with.... Read More They quickly introduced themselves and went straight to work filming. They also worked very well with my photographer which I really appreciated. The highlight video is my absolute favorite. It captured everything that I would have wanted. They did a wonderful job with my ceremony and reception. It was probably the best compilation of memories that I will forever cherish. Thank you again!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Maggie B

Out of all the wedding vendors my husband and I used(which all of them were absolutely incredible), we were so thankful we splurged and got a videographer!! We watch our wedding video once a month if not more!! Brittany and her team captured our day and made an unforgettable... Read More video!! I’ve seen other friends videos and honestly they just don’t compare! ByDesign has a custom video that was so professional it looked like a Hollywood movie but captured the day perfectly and made feel like a bride all over again. So happy we booked byDesign!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Maika K

Cannot even express how awesome it was to work with the ByDesign team. They took our dreams of a wedding film and turned them into a reality. They were extremely professional and sent our highlight and ceremony film within a reasonable time. I’m so glad we splurged to have them... Read More capture our special day!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Kaitlyn W

If I could give this company a zero rating I would. From the beginning of this process I was mislead on locations, timelines, point of contact and overall service that was offered. They are not located in Ohio, they are actually located in California, and contract local... Read More videographers with no formal process and give you no incite into their selection for your wedding. You do not know your actual videographer until about 3 months before because they say their contractors are "flakey" and it is hard to know if they will actual show up. Overall so disappointed in their professionalism, sales tactics and lack of costumer service. After my project manager was changed 3 times without warning or reason, I requested a refund of my deposit and it was not awarded. When I read in the contract that "no shots are guaranteed" I should have known right then not to sign. Stay as far away from this company as possible.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Antonela B

I came across byDesign Films as I was researching cinematographers for my wedding last September in downtown LA. There was something about their style and quality that immediately captured my interest and I knew I wanted them to document the most important day of my life. Zack... Read More Gutin initially responded to my inquiry with details on pricing and availability. He was a pleasure to work with; very thorough, responsive, kind, and professional. He walked my husband and I through every step of the way and spent a lot of time with us via phone and email answering any questions we had. Sydney Newton, the project manager, later jumped in to handle coordination for the wedding and post wedding. Communicating with her throughout the process was so easy and she always made sure to keep us in the loop about everything. I cannot say enough about this company as a whole! Our wedding day went very smoothly. The shooters arrived on time, immediately set up their equipment, and got right to work. We hardly even noticed them throughout the day as they just did what they were supposed to do. Both the highlight video and full feature film were delivered to us in a timely manner. Sydney was an exceptional project manager who made sure that our feedback was directly relayed to the editor and captured in the final product. Overall, we had a wonderful experience working with byDesign Films. It was evident from the first encounter that this team not only works hard but truly strives to ensure customer satisfaction. Our expectations were far exceeded and now we are able to look back and forever cherish the most special day of our lives. I highly recommend byDesign Films to all brides out there looking to hire one of the best cinematographers in the business! They are an extremely professional, dedicated, and trustworthy team who produce beautiful wedding films. Thank you to everyone from byDesign for all your hard work!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Jamie B

My husband and I are so glad that we invested in having a wedding film. It was a last minute decision because we weren't sure if we'd really watch and enjoy the film as much as other couples. In the end we went forward with it and it was one of the best decisions we made! What a... Read More treasure! My husband and I, as well as our families have truly been so impressed by the final product. Sydney, and the byDesign Films crew completely exceeded our expectations in every way! Everyone was such a joy to work with and were extremely responsive during the editing process. We have received numerous compliments on our film, and have been repetitively told that our film is the best wedding video anyone has seen. We'd highly recommend byDesign Films to anyone looking to preserve their wedding day and all of the special moments that go with it. husband and

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Ginny M

We loved working with ByDesign Films! They were very professional and did an amazing job capturing our big day

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Susana F

I requested a quote and received an email with packet information. The associate producer then encouraged a telephone meeting to further discuss my interests in their services. I was encouraged to ask questions. The associate was very polite and respectful UNTIL i asked about... Read More their la carte options. I was confused and initially thought they offered a packet that was created by the customer. I simply wanted clarification. Instead, the associate rudely informed me that prices were not negotiable, and very arrogantly said that whether I booked their services or not, someone else would. The associate then went on to tell me that their agency has been established for quite some time and they will not be changing prices for anyone. I WOULD never hire anyone working for a reputable agency with that much arrogance. Yes the work is beautiful but I also wanted to be treated with respect and not blown off when I need clarification over a simple question.

2017-08-14T18:46:31 Response from the vendor

At byDesign Films, we do our best to treat everyone with respect. We clearly missed the mark with you, and offer our heartfelt apologies. We are sorry for the confusion in communication, and we wish things could have turned out differently. Thank you for your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Kimberly E

Sydney Newton with byDesign Films was phenomenal at coordinating our wedding videographer --especially at such short notice! She was also quick to answer questions and assist with the overall process. We loved working with her. Dmitry Voznesensky, our videographer, was what I... Read More like to call a "silent warrior"....he seemed to be right there every time a fabulous moment happened throughout the ceremony and entire event and asked very little of us in return. He was overly helpful and extremely easy to work with. We would highly recommend working with him and we can't wait to see how the video turns out!!! -Kimberly and Andrew Writt Wedding: The Cliffs Resort, Pismo Beach, CA (6.23.17)

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Alessandra v

When selecting a videographer, there were so many companies that we looked through. What captured our attention about byDesigns is the unique style and artistic editing that they have to offer. They exceeded our every expectation, captured all of the important moments and... Read More candids from our day. They have been very quick to respond and accommodating to any requests. Both of the videographers who shot my wedding went above and beyond and made us feel completely comfortable in front of the camera. I could not be more thrilled with how both our highlight & 30 minute film turned out. I definitely recommend adding their drone footage if it is in your budget. It is worth every cent! Thanks again byDesign, there is no other company I would have preferred to capture our day!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Caitlin K

Our highlight film turned out beautifully, and the team was really great to work with! They incorporated our feedback and added footage to the film that we requested. I definitely recommend them. This was the best money that we spent on our wedding.