Byers' Choice Outdoor Wedding Venue

Byers' Choice is the perfect setting for the outdoor wedding of your dreams! The beautiful, manicured grounds will make your ceremony in the garden absolutely breathtaking. You will also find their splashing fountains, the terrace, and rolling lawns with their unique caroler statues along the grounds. The garden surrounding the Christmas Gallery are as special as the exhibits inside. The Christmas Gallery displays over 400 figurines in various winter settings. This museum could be available during your reception.

• Outdoor - Covered

Backyard, Garden, Museum, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Tents, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

4355 County Line Rd, Chalfont, PA (215) 345-4556

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Michelle H

Buck-Mont Party Rentals are wonderful to work with! I agree with others: great service, great prices, very flexible. I highly recommend them for your wedding needs!

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Catherine S

Bucks Mont works with Graeme Park, which was my venue, to provide everything needed for an outdoor wedding. It sometimes took a few emails to sort through what I wanted, but Bucks Mont did accommodate my every wish. Darlene was very professional and extremely patient with me... Read More as I kept adding more tables and linens and removing other things. They provided an extra tent, and a layout to accommodate 250 guests in the tent at Graeme. We did ask for WayCool Spot Coolers, but they were damaged a week before the wedding and Bucks Mont was unable to rent them to us, but they removed them from the bill. Overall a good experience!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Lauren T

Great service, great prices, and super easy to deal with. We used them for our tent, tables, and place settings for our wedding and everything arrived on time and in great condition. They were also very amenable to making changes to our order, even a week before the wedding. We... Read More would highly recommend BMPR!

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Stef A

Jodi, the owner of Bucks-Mont, is a miracle worker! A week before our wedding, the weather looked iffy so I emailed about a possible tent rental. Prices were reasonable and she know our venue so it was no problem. Then the weather forecast changed so I dropped the idea of... Read More rental. The day before, they called for thunderstorms. I emailed and called. Jodi told me she wasn't sure if she still had the tent and they were looking into it. At 3 pm Friday she called with the good news -- they could make it work! The tent was set up when we arrived, it looked fantastic, and allowed us to have both our ceremony and cocktail hour outside -- as well as breakfast the next day. Jodi and team literally kept it from raining on our parade, er, wedding, and our pictures are stunning. I can't recommend this company enough.

Great Tables, Dance Floor, etc!!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Anna S

Bux Mont Party rentals were really great! They really worked with us and helped make everything simple and easy to plan!

everything you could need

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Kathleen L

We had our wedding in my parents back yard, so we needed to rent a huge tent, liner (definitely worth the extra money- it makes the tent gorgeous!), tables, chairs, linens, a dance floor, etc. They helped us select what we needed. The items were very high quality. They came... Read More to the house to measure, then gave us a quote. The set up was detailed and professional.

Jodi Fermier

Bucks-Mont party Rental is the exclusive rental company for Byers' Choice Outdoor Wedding Venue. We are a Family Owned business with over 25 years of experience. Our team has the knowledge, expertise, and personal touch to make your special day memorable. Jodi and Darlene will be your point of contact for Byers' Choice throughout your wedding process. Together they have over 50 years experience in the wedding planning industry. They love what they do and take pride in making every detail special.