Cake Toppers, Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Leah L

Nicole made our wedding cake for our October 2015 wedding. From our very first meeting she was responsive, inventive, fair and meticulous. We wanted a vanilla cake with late summer berry preserves and a maple buttercream to highlight the onset of fall. We hadn't seen this... Read More combination offered anywhere we looked but Nicole never flinched at the ask. Our cake was unique, delicious, FRESH and beautiful--without the use of fondant--which we weren't big on. I have regularly recommended her to friends and family since then and look forward to enjoying more of her creations at future events!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Sarah L

Nicole made delicious cupcakes for my baby shower. Nautical themed for our soon to be son! The seashells she put on top were also little chocolates she made herself too. The cupcakes were perfect! They were moist and so yummy the second it hit your tongue. Whatever is in her... Read More frosting is magical. I highly recommend her for any special event!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Kori A

I cannot say enough about ByPensa! Super easy to work with, great custom service, delicious/ beautiful cakes and so helpful in making suggestions as well for people like me who don't know what flavor cake/ icing I want, how many tiers, fondant vs. no fondant, etc. I would highly... Read More recommend ByPensa for any event!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Lyssa F

Nikki made my whole wedding amazing!! From the cookies for my shower to the cake and favors for my wedding. She made the whole process so easy and simple, I never stressed about that part of my wedding. The cake she made was beautiful, delicious, and exactly what I had pictured.... Read More On top of that she made the most amazing cookies for our favors as well. Everyone at the wedding was raving about them!! I couldn't have asked for a better baker to work with and make by vision come to life. I can't wait to use her for all of my future parties and events!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Shane C

My co-worker introduced me to Nikki, and I couldn’t be more thankful! She made a cake that was personal to us, beautiful, and delicious. All of our guests were impressed with the look and taste of the cake too. On top of that she was able to come through on very short notice!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Layla B

Nicole made cookies for my sisters bridal shower I hosted last weekend. My sister is getting married in Florida so I wanted the cookies to represent Florida. Nicole was so delightful and patient to work with throughout the process – I changed my mind several times about how many... Read More to order / what I wanted. I originally ordered sun and orange cookies, and later added a wedding gown design as well. I left the creativity up to the professional and I couldn’t be happier with how they turned out! Not only did she make all three designs (that were delicious), I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box and noticed different details on the bride cookies ( a fan favorite). Overall, I was so impressed with the entire process and will definitely reach out to Nicole for my next event!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Layla B

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Brooke A

Nicole made the cake for our wedding in September. We needed a four tier cake for 200+ people and with so much going on I gave her very little direction to go on. She created a masterpiece. Each layer was frosted differently but all the layers were color coordinated. We had... Read More multiple flavors and fillings. Our cake was absolutely beautiful. More importantly, our multiple tiers were delicious. Several people commented on the cake especially the handmade buttercream frosting. Nicole was easy to work with, detailed, and reliable. I highly recommend ByPensa! Thank you Nicole we couldn't have asked for a better cake!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Brielle F

The cookies for my sister's bridal shower were amazing! Loved the design and they were delicious!

Nikki Pensabene

byPensa is a boutique cake studio dreamed up as an outlet for Nikki's endless culinary tinkering and the desire to create. Inspired by nature, architecture, textiles and design, Nikki will ensure you the unique cake you've been dreaming of.