Bzgibson Productions

Boston, Cape Cod, Islands, Destination

Bzgibson Productions

We take pride in creating a one-of-a-kind experience for each and every couple we work with. No two weddings are alike, and that means no two wedding videos should be alike either. From the moment we arrive on your wedding day to the moment we deliver your final video, we strive to capture and create a video that is as special and as unique as you are.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

324 Pond Street, Rockland, MA Boston, Cape Cod, Islands, Destination (781) 635-9546

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Carolyn B

From long before I even had a ring on my finger, I was obsessed with wedding videos. I had a vision in my mind of my future wedding and how I would want it documented. Flash forward years later, I was engaged, my wedding was just a few months away, and I had yet to book a... Read More videographer! I was having a hard time finding a quality videographer that would fit into my budget. Then I miraculously stumbled upon BZ Gibson Productions. I was drawn to their cinematic style and authenticity of their videos. Kaylee and I spoke briefly on the phone before ultimately deciding to book with them and it was like she was reading my mind. She knew exactly what I wanted. From there on out it was smooth sailing. Ben and Kaylee were extremley professional and all around fun to work with. In the weeks leading up to the wedding they worked with myself and my wedding coordinator with ease. They were upfront and open in terms of communication (this is something you want in a wedding vendor - you do not want to have to be chasing vendors down confirming things weeks before your wedding). On our wedding day it was like we were working with friends. They made us feel so comfortable and we had so much fun! Again, they seemed to blend seamlessly into our wedding, collaborating with other vendors to ensure they had the perfect shot, and making sure they captured all of the important moments. They worked hard at getting to know us as a couple so that they could create a video that reflected us and our wedding day. On our wedding day it was clear to see I am a huge Taylor Swift Fan. For our video they found an acoustic cover of one of her songs that fits perfectly to our wedding video. Even my husband loves it (it's not cheesy at all as they promised us)! I love that about them, a lot of videographers make cookie cutter videos and BZ Gibson creates a video that is unique and representative of each couple. Book them, you will not regret it. Thank you Ben + Kaylee, we love you!!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Courtney K

BZGibson productions provided excellent service for our wedding. From the beginning, Ben and Kaylee catered to all our needs. They were very informative with what was going to happen at the wedding and reception. They are super friendly and fun! The job that Ben and Kaylee did... Read More by capturing the wedding from all angles was amazing. The attention to detail made watching the wedding so fun! If you wanted something added they are more than willing to do that ! We actually got the video as a gift and I couldn't even imagine not having the video. The turnaround time was fast! And they made us a very cute hand made box! Which I LOVED and will have that also FOREVER !! They are by far the best team! I am going to recommend them to EVERYONE !!

Reviewed on 3/10/2017 Franchesca R

Ben and Kaylee did a fantastic job with our wedding. We are so happy to have had them for our special day! They don't approach the event with a specific approach they want to follow - they truly tailor the experience to the bride and groom's tastes and capture the essence of... Read More the actual wedding day. On the day of our wedding, they worked seamlessly with the other vendors and really helped facilitate the various things that needed to happen throughout the day. The video itself is such a beautiful work of art. There are many subtle details that shown how much thought is put into the finished product. We would highly recommend them to anyone considering videographers - they're a supremely talented team and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Colleen C

My husband and I had thrown around the idea of having a videographer for our wedding but it was never on the forefront until I saw the work of BZGibson Productions. After seeing their portfolio I knew I needed to hire them, and they absolutely did not disappoint!! From the... Read More beginning Kaylee was super helpful making sure she knew every detail that I wanted captured, and was always quick to respond to any little thing I asked her. I could not believe this but while shooting our wedding party photos, Ben and Kaylee were on a golf cart that unfortunately broke down on their way to the location our photos were being taken. As soon as we realized they were missing, we saw both of them sprinting across the golf course to meet us, making sure they weren't going to miss a second of shooting. It truly showed just how much they care about capturing every important moment because they ended up literally running to catch up with us!!! The detail in their work is absolutely beautiful and they create a video that will be watched and cherished for years to come. Ben and Kaylee are amazing people to work with and their work is simply phenomenal. I would recommend them in a heart beat if you are looking to have the best wedding video around!!

Reviewed on 1/05/2017 Margaret Y

Videography was a VERY late decision in my wedding planning, but I could not have been happier with my decision to hire Bzgibson. I was recommended to Kaylee and Ben by a friend whose wedding video from months prior was absolutely gorgeous. I decided to get videography as a... Read More surprise for my fiancé so that he could show the video to his grandmother in Dublin, Ireland, since she could not travel to Boston for our wedding. I emailed them right away after speaking with my friend and got a prompt response from Kaylee who was beyond helpful and accommodating throughout the whole process. She worked really closely with me before the wedding to make sure she got to know what type of footage I was looking for to tell our story. On the day, they blended into our wedding effortlessly and never asked us to do a thing. They worked seamlessly with our photographer, Mikhail, and were just so easy and fun to work with. They even generously stayed a little bit later than they were supposed to in order to capture some of the dancing. Fast forward a short while after the wedding, and Kaylee made sure that our sneak peek video was ready (and amazing) before we left Dublin so that my husband's grandmother could see it. She cried all sorts of happy tears when we showed her the footage and I could not be more grateful to Kaylee and Ben for giving us that great family memory. If you are on the fence about videography, like I was for a long time, just do it and definitely hire Bzgibson. They will highlight your unique love story perfectly and will document the memories that you will cherish for a lifetime. Thank you Kaylee and Ben, you guys are the absolute best!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 carol g

Ben and Kaylee do a great job, are completely professional and have amazing talent. We were on the fence about getting a videographer but have no regrets about hiring BZ. We would've forever regretted not doing so. The video of our wedding they put together came out as... Read More professional movie quality. (Check out their website for examples). The quality is that good!!! BZ was reasonably priced and they really listened to what we wanted. They also showed up early and left late and we couldn't have been happier! Big props to Ben and Kaylee for making our wedding memories so much better!!! Scott and Carol

Reviewed on 8/25/2016 Monica Y

Words can't express how amazing we think Kaylee and Ben are. From the first conversation with Ben to receiving the final product, they were a dream to work with. They have surpassed any expectations we had. We were so fortunate to work with such a fantastic team. We loved their... Read More cinematic perspective and editing style. After chatting with Ben and finally meeting him, we were blown away. He was great to work with. He knew exactly what we wanted, which can be seen from the final product - it truly captures who we are. Ben worked great with our other vendors, captured every moment. He is great to get along with, he's very easy to work with, and was always very professional. We were happy to have him be part of our special day. Although we didn't meet Kaylee, she was part of the production of our videos. Both Ben and Kaylee did such an amazing job. They put together a video that tells the perfect story to the best day of our lives. Everyone who has seen the videos have commented on what an amazing job BZGibson Productions has done. They turned around the sneak peak and highlight video so fast! The way the final product comes packaged shows how much care they put into their work. Truly thankful to have worked with such a talented, creative, and fun team. Love them so much.