On-Location Services, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, & , NM (505) 715-9490

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Stormy W

Christy and Lucy were amazing! They did such a great job on all of my girls (my mom, my mother in law, my bridesmaids, and my flower girl). Everyone's hair and makeup came out beautiful and my hair and makeup was to die for. I could not have been happier with the results! Thank... Read More you so much C. Johnson Makeup!

2017-11-08T07:31:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! We were really happy to be able to be there on your special day!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Andrea N

My wedding was in September 2016 and Christy and Megan did such and amazing job with my Hair and makeup for the wedding as well as my boudoir session. My bridesmaids and the flower girl looked so beautiful as well. I couldn't have asked for a better pair, they were such a... Read More pleasure to work with. Their upbeat personalities really helped my anxiety on wedding day as well. I would highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Nicole S

Christy was fantastic. I couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup artist. She was always so professional and helpful. Not only were my hair and makeup absolutely stunning, but my entire bridal party and my mom look equally amazing. We were so lucky to have worked with... Read More her.