Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

$0-$999

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Bow2008 09
Bow2007

9 East Eagle Rd, Havertown, PA PA, DE, & NJ (610) 328-7800

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Amanda A

Our photographer ( Jack) didn't listen to us at all. We said we wanted candid photos but he made me re-pose every moment. He was so particular about having the right setup and lighting, I actually had to tell him I was missing too much of my wedding. After all, it wasn't a... Read More photoshoot- It was my wedding! Also, I'm more disappointed in the pictures that he didn't get. Zero pics from our cocktail hour or our guests. We had 150ppl there but from the photos he only got about a dozen :( Possibly because he helped himself to a really long break with a dinner, which wasn't discussed beforehand. Our whole event was only 5 hours long. So many friends and family there with no pictures! I've been trying to reach out to people to send me any personal photos they took for us to have. The family portraits that were taken, didn't come out well. My family told him a handful of time that they didn't think the shots he was getting would look good or too posed for. He promised they would look great but they don't! Again- he didn't listen. It took him soo long to get every picture that it really stressed me out being that we only had so much time and it goes by so quickly. Oh and even though I gave him a detailed timeline of our wedding and told him it was a loose non traditional style- He complained to my Event Coordinator that we didn't do a first dance. She told me about it during my wedding that he was complaining to her- unprofessional! When I followed up calling Pruett after I got the photos and asked about chunks of time where pictures were missing- they gave me nothing, just a- you have what we got. Overall I don't recommend! Obviously we did get some good photos, but I'd chalk that up more to the editing than the photography or Jack. Get a photographer that has better reviews.

Reviewed on 1/04/2017

We could not be happier choosing Clair Pruett to capture our big day. Dasha and Rich were such a pleasure to work with throughout the whole planning process. They were very helpful with our shot list, gave great recommendations, and helped us get over our camera posing... Read More hesitations by doing the engagement shoot with our pup. We were lucky to have the team of Dasha, Rich and Rachel on our wedding day 10/8/16. They each did such a fantastic job and truly were the most enjoyable and down to earth people to work with. We were so happy to get our pictures (over 1200!) back before the holidays, and were very impressed by them all. Still having a hard time narrowing them down into our album! These guys really are the best, we highly recommend Clair Pruett for your next event!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Lauren P

We had a fantastic experience with Clair Pruett! We met with Dasha and Rich to learn more than what we saw online to see their packages. With a longer engagement, we booked far in advance and got our top picks for photographers. Our team included Maureen, Mary, and Bruce... Read More (videographer). In planning our shot list, Maureen did an excellent job the day of to ensure we got all of our pictures. She also has a ton of experience and creative flair so we got some artsy shots. Our second photographer was Mary, though she is too very talented, I was surprised she wasn't a main photographer. We got about 1,500 pictures! Our wedding was 10.1.16 and we got our photos right before Thanksgiving. Bruce did a nice job with our trailer, 2 minutes, and full length video, about an hour. For couples on the fence about video, I'd recommend doing it. It's so much fun to watch! We got our video the week before Christmas. Thanks for capturing our special day!

Reviewed on 12/26/2016 Arianna M

To be honest, I am shocked anyone was able to rate this company higher than 2 stars. Maybe it is the luck of the draw. I never write bad reviews, even if I didn't have a positive experience but I have come to realize how important honest reviews are when it comes to pricey... Read More things And also invaluable moments. We chose Laura as our photographer. Her portfolio was impressive on the website. Laura had an assistant who was also another woman named Laura. She was to photograph my husband and his groomsmen prior to ceremony. Laura showed up to my husbands home a half hour late. She then kept asking which poses to photograph. my husband isn't the type to have an opinion on that and felt she was asking him for direction. Nonetheless the photos were atrocious. There were several shots where he was standing and blocking view of part of the groomsmen. My photographer, the main Laura, was only 15 minutes late. Now, 15 minutes is not extensive. But It was never acknowledged that she was late, no apology. That, to me, is 15 minutes of photo opportunity lost. Now fast forward to post wedding. I was first told 6-8 weeks for photos. At the end of the 6th week, I emailed Dasha who coordinates the editing etc. she then told me they were very busy so it would be 7-8 weeks. I emailed them again on the 8th week and of course they pushed it to 9 weeks. They wouldn't even allow us a sneak peek. We were planning to use a photo for our thank you cards so you can see why I would become increasingly impatient. So finally on the end of the 9th week we were sent out gallery online. The option to save the photos to your desktop is unavailable so therefore the pictures were useless at time because I wasn't not able to print them, upload them to my computer, etc. I emailed Rich the owner for the flash drive. That was on December 5th. Rich said it would be sent out by the end of the week. By December 15th, I had yet to receive a flash drive to I emailed rich yet again. He said the flash drive was sent but would take longer because media doesn't do their mail electronically or some other bs like that. Excuse my language but this is when I just had about enough. We received the flash drive in the mail on December 20th. The date stamped on the package stated it was sent on December 16th. So rich had lied about it being sent out prior to. And now what upsets me the most is the quality of the photos. I even won a free album via a fb promotion And I won't even be going through with it because the photos are not album worthy. We took many photos outside. It was mosquito season so naturally I had mosquito bites all over one shoulder. There were only 2 photos that showed the bites. Clair pruett couldn't even bother to edit it out. And yes, the bites are that noticeable that I would even mention it. So invest your money somewhere else.

2017-01-02T10:45:47 Response from the vendor

Hello! I am very sorry we didn't meet you expectations. I was a bit concerned when I saw your Facebook page had so many of our photos on it with many likes. Laura has been with us for 10 years and this is the first... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Jenny L

Amazing photographer and very pleasant experience on my wedding day!! Looked into numerous photographers and had a great feel from this one and the prices were very reasonable!! They made my wedding day stress free and did an amazing job! I would recommend this company to... Read More anyone! Thanks so much!!!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Ali M

Below is an email correspondence between us and Clair Pruett. We wed in August of 2015 and received our Wedding Album from Clair Pruett in August of 2016. Since the email below was delivered to Clair Pruett, we have not heard from them, nor have been provided a resolution to the... Read More issue... We are the couple featured on "The Best of Philly Magazine" photo submitted by Clair Pruett. Congratulations to Clair Pruett, but the couple they featured in "Best of Philly" is extremely disappointed in their experience with the vendor - So disappointed we felt it necessary to share our experience Dasha, Thank you for providing us with the Wedding Album. I am trying to access the Wedding Approval Link to show our Change Requests because we feel that there are photos missing from the Final Approval that we made. We'd like to see the Audit Trail of the Change Requests because although you provided us with a Wedding Album, the Final Product doesn't reflect the Final Changes that we had approved. In addition, according to the Invoice of our Photography Package, we were allotted 80 Images in our Wedding Album and then we opted to upgrade to 90 Images. After our initial "disagreement", we'll call it, we asked to be refunded for the album and we would go our separate ways. You offered to refund us for the 90 Image Upgrade but include it in the Final Product to remedy the situation. This is all documented and agreed upon through an email thread. ... With a quick review/count of the Photos in the Album you provided us today, it only contains 64 Images. I thought we had agreed upon 90 Images... We have been extremely patient; even agreed to let you and Rich attempt to remedy the customer satisfaction issue while he berated us in an incredibly unprofessional way. Seems like that's a common occurrence with Rich acting unprofessionally towards customers - We have read through a number of Yelp Reviews, Facebook Reviews, theKnot.com, etc. We too, are on the verge of writing an unpleasant review to share our awful experience with interacting with Rich... That speaks volumes considering that our photo was selected to be the feature on "The Best of Philly" Magazine... I write to you, because I feel like you're much more reasonable to communicate with - Much like working with Laura and the other Photographer/Videographers we worked with. It is unfortunate that I have to look at this Final Product called our "Wedding Album" and feel displeased with the outcome - Both the quality and the experience in trying to have it meet the expectation we had set forth when we agreed to use your services for our wedding.... Is there a way to resolve this issue? I'm open to suggestions, however, I have little faith at this point that Clair Pruett will be able to deliver a pleasant resolution. We have documentation showing that the Final Product does not match the Invoice at which we paid. We also have email communication, confirming that you had agreed to provide us with the upgrades referred to in this email, and alas, they are not in the final product...

Reviewed on 8/24/2016

My husband and I were married on July 17, 2016. Prior to the wedding we had a lot of communication with the company including a meeting with our day-of photographer, Laura. On our wedding day Laura was so professional and terrific! She took so many photos and was never invasive!... Read More We just received our online gallery and the photos are absolutely lovely! Thank you to Clair Pruett Photography and to Laura for making our wedding so memorable! :)

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Maureen W

Clair Pruett Photography was amazing! We got great photos and they were easy to work with as well. We loved having them be a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 vincent c

I was married 6/6/14 and used this company to do my photography and video. I was pleased at first with the attention to detail from the reps at the company. However, after the event, it took nearly 2 years to get my video back, and the photo album was a disaster. I asked Bruce... Read More to NOT cut our mass down in any way other than a portion where a guest passed out. I told him that we paid a lot of money for musicians and a singer. I told him that we had to petition our priest to approve our songs which meant a lot to us and we didn't want to see them cut. After nearly 2 years of unreturned calls, emails and our account changing hands nearly 3 times- we received the video and our mass was cut down. All of the vocal performances gone. The photography was great- but the company they sub the photo album out to, ignored our change requests multiple times, and then they tried to charge us for revisions to fix the things they didn't fix. I have emails dating back 2 years to prove everything. The owner, Rich, said we'd get a credit for our video and then went back on his word. Bruce said he would fix my issues with the video- it's been 4 months and he has been MIA. Do NOT use this company. Check the review section on facebook to see how they respond to negative reviews. They do not apologize for bad experiences or use the feedback to make improvements- they call you a joke and a scumbag. Again do not use. Here is their response to a bad review- "Clair Pruett Photography & Video- Christina, you are a joke. You have been the hardest, most BIDEZILLA we've ever had to deal with. If I could go back in time, I would have told my sales person that you are a DNW. meaning Do Not Want. Christine, your photos are gorgeous. Your dress is gorgeous. But....you sold your dress only a couple of months after your wedding....why? Because you said "it was worth thousands of dollars ". Sorry Christina, you have buyers remorse. It's not a the photos, its about buyers remorse- and to boot, I ran you through our DE office to save you money on sales tax. Scumbag. Not about pictures, your rant is about $$. Like · Reply · March 30 at 7:36pm. Regardless of this bride's intent that is not how you respond to a dissatisfied client. It would get any one working with customers fired immediately. DO NOT USE. Save yourself the headache.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Amanda H

During my search for a wedding photographer, I was very impressed by how personable and responsive Rich was which ultimately led me to book Clair Pruett. My fiancé and I had our engagement shoot a couple weeks ago, and it was a great experience! The estate we shot at was... Read More beautiful and Rich and Dasha did a wonderful job making us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. The pictures were edited and returned to us extremely quickly and were beautiful. Looking forward to working with them for our wedding day!

2016-07-27T11:35:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks Amanda! We can't wait to shoot your wedding in April!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Cortney R

My husband and I were married on 5/28/2016, and the Joseph Ambler Inn. Maureen was our photographer and, although she was not initially assigned as our photographer (we lost her because we wouldn't pay the retainer), her portfolio was one of our favorites and we were excited to... Read More work with her! Maureen was very professional and easy to work with. Our guests commented, multiple times, on how she was able to be unobtrusive yet manage to be there for every great moment! We just received the link to our online album, and are thrilled with her work. I am having such a hard time deciding on the images for our album (which, by the way, was included in our package - all at a very reasonable rate)! While I am obsessed with pretty much all of the formal shots, there are some candid and movement shots that are not my favorites in terms of composition. However, my husband assures me that this is because I am the pickiest photo consumer ever, and then points out some really incredible shots that she managed to catch! Overall, we are in love with our photographs. With regard to Clair Pruett as a company, I have nothing but positive things to say. Everyone was very sweet and easy-going. While I occasionally wondered whether or when I would hear from someone (a tad stressful for a type-A like myself), in retrospect I think they were all really just a no-stress, accommodating, non-pushy group, and probably all for the best considering the stress of wedding planning!

2016-07-26T17:14:42 Response from the vendor

Thanks Cortney! While we as a company and speaking for Maureen would of loved you to have given us 5 stars we are happy with 4.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Kate S

Could not have asked for a better experience! Rich and Dasha worked directly with us on every step of the process and responded to any emails or questions right away. While many vendors we worked with took advantage of the fact that we needed their services, with packages that... Read More involved far more than we really wanted, Rich made sure that our package was tailored to our specific needs, and only those needs, with no agenda for pushing his own product. The photographers we worked with the day of the wedding were also great. They had great ideas, but also quickly picked up on our personalities and adjusted accordingly. We had some little ones involved, and they did a great job of quickly catching some great shots. The free engagement photos, which Rich took himself, were also really great. Awesome people, awesome experience, awesome product!

2016-07-26T17:15:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kate! You guys are awesome!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Jen F

Clair Pruett is top notch!!! We got our wedding photos back two weeks after our wedding on May 7th and they are STUNNING! Rich and Dasha were amazing to work with and exceeded all our expectations. We also got the video and I cant wait to see it. I would HIGHLY recommend Clair... Read More Pruett to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!! Their prices are very reasonable and the quality is absolutely amazing. We will cherish these photos forever. THANK YOU!!!

2016-07-26T17:10:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks Jen! Looking forward to making your wedding album ; )

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Angela R

I was married on 10/9/2015 and Clair Pruett did the wedding videography.I have left messages for Clair Pruitt to return my calls regarding when the video would be done and received no return call. I have spoken with them on two occasions when I called, and the first time they... Read More told me the video would be done the end of March. I called April 20 and they said it would be done within 12 days and sent out FedEx. It is May 5 and I still do not have the video. I cannot recommend this company due to lack of communication and not delivering the video when they said they would, and I feel 7 months is too long to wait.

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Renee R

My husband Ryan and I were married in June of 2015 at St. Mary's church in Hockessin, DE. Our reception was held at White Clay Creek Country Club in Wilmington, DE. We had a very positive experience with Clair Pruett. We received both photography and videography services and are... Read More pleased with the outcome. We worked with Dustin and Mary for photography and they were a joy to work with. They were not only professional, but fun and receptive to our requests. Dustin met with us before the wedding to get an idea of what we were looking for and communicated with me easily via e-mail. They arrived on time and worked hard to make sure we got all of our complicated family photos taken at the church. The weather was crazy that day and extreme rain and wind prevented us from getting all of the outdoor shots that we had hoped for at our reception venue. Dustin really made this work shooting some beautiful pictures underneath the patio so that we could be out of the rain, but still have some natural lighting and greenery in the backdrop. We received 4 cds worth of photos (that's over 1200 photos) within a reasonable amount of time. We just recently ordered our album and have not yet received the final product, but I have no doubt that it will be beautiful. We met with Rich and Dasha to iron out the details this past week and they were very friendly and extremely accommodating. We also received videography from Bruce. I was a little nervous at first because we didn't speak until shortly before the wedding, but he was very professional and captured all of the important moments of the day. I almost didn't notice him shooting video at times. Bruce was also receptive to my e-mails and took several of my song selections into account. We just received our video and watching it made me cry happy tears all over again. Thanks to all of you at Clair Pruett for working with us to preserve the memories of such a wonderful day!!! Renee & Ryan

Reviewed on 2/18/2016 Tony K

Every single aspect of working with Clair Pruett was terrible from start to finish. Horrible photos, horrible service - they don't care about you, they only care about getting your money. Read the many bad reviews hidden in the back pages of theknot and there are even more on... Read More yelp. The owner Rich was our photographer and he didn't bring a second one as specified in our contract that we paid for - instead brought his wife. We deeply regret using Clair Pruett for our wedding photos as we do not even have one single good one of my bride and I. Didn't listen to our shot list where we gave them specific examples of photos we wanted - instead, they claimed that the contract says "no photo has any value above another". Beware!

2016-03-15T13:43:59 Response from the vendor

If our photos were so bad, then why does your wife have them on Facebook with many, many likes? Your wife sold her dress only months after your wedding for money. So the issue clearly isn't the photos, it's all about money. My Lawyer has... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/16/2016

Clair Pruitt did a fabulous job with our wedding photos!!! They exceeded all our expectations, the photos are beautiful. Rich and Dasha are true professionals, and it shows in the photos. We can not express how much we appreciate all they did to make our day so special!!! Thank... Read More You, Stacy Miceli

2016-02-01T20:56:42 Response from the vendor

You two are the cutest. Thank you for making us a pert of your day.

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Christina A

I signed up to Yelp JUST to post this review. PLEASE, DO NOT GO TO CLAIR PRUETT FOR YOUR WEDDING PHOTOS OR VIDEO! PLEASE DO NOT DO IT. SPEND THE MONEY ON REAL PROFESSIONALS!! I can't stress this enough. We had an absolutely catastrophic experience with these guys and we want to... Read More save anyone else from the HORRIBLE experience we had. They were the cheapest out there, but looking back we deeply regret spending a dime on our wedding photo/video with Clair Pruett. First off, multiple guests claimed that Rich looked really tired the day of our wedding like he barely slept. He comes into my home, and instead of taking photos of me (he took only a few HORRIFIC photos of me at my house with my bridesmaids/etc. with the sun glaring in our faces), he was in the dining room eating food with his wife!!! He claimed his wife was our 2nd photographer that we specifically paid for, when she barely took any photos. I clarified to them THREE TIMES the time/date/place of our venue and they called me the night before the wedding with the WRONG TIME, VENUE OF RECEPTION!! In multiple of our wedding shots, the videographer was in the way! They claim that they work well together and that was one of our selling points, but these guys had NO IDEA what to do!!! I don't want a video of myself walking down the aisle with my father and the VIDEOGRAPHER is IN THE WAY!!!!! The videographer promised our video 6 months after the wedding. After trying about a thousand times to reach him, Dasha finally answers and asks ME to try to reach out to HIM because THEIR OWN VIDEOGRAPHER DOESN'T RESPOND TO THEIR PHONE CALLS!!!!!!!!!! If I sound outraged in this, I have fulfilled my duty. I seriously seriously seriously CANNOT stress ENOUGH how disgusted I am with everything that has to do with Clair Pruett. These guys are AMATEURS. The photos they gave me had RED EYE, were BLURRED, the COMPOSITION WAS TERRIBLE, they got in each other's way, the COLOR was screwed up, literally everything!!!! I literally can say I had ***ONE*** single photo of myself and my husband that I half-liked out of THE ENTIRE DAY. I had zero of us with our bridal party. He only took ONE of us with our bridal party and it was guy/girl/guy/girl/etc then TWO GUYS. WTF - I mean seriously, can Rich even SEE the photos he's taking?! I had way better photos from my wedding from guests' CELL PHONES!!!!!! That's sad. Thank God we had an awesome wedding or else I'd be even more pissed off about the photos/video. The memories will last, but no thanks at all to Clair Pruett. I would have rather saved the 4k+ we spent and done anything else in the world with it. All of our guests said the photos were HORRIBLE, everyone agreed. Not a single person liked a single photo. AMATEUR WORK and Rich is the owner so we thought he'd be the best photographer to choose!! Unbelievable. I warned them of traditional things going on at the wedding that I NEED pictures of - nope. "Don't remember them happening" was our response, in both photo and video!! Oh and after I complained, their answer was, "omg really, but your wedding was featured on our facebook page" - they shared our photos on their facebook page WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION. Just writing about this is upsetting me right now. The ONE day we paid so much money for to capture the moment, the perfect weather, everything was perfect, but these guys f'ed it up so badly I can't even stand talking about the wedding photos/videos.

2016-01-14T10:02:58 Response from the vendor

Christina, All of us (Rich, Dasha, and Bruce) are shocked by your review. We just left you a voice mail, as the 3 of us are here at the studio and need to talk to you. We are completely offended by your personal attacks. We... Read Less Read More

Laura is Awesome!

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Amanda H

Our photographer was Laura. She was awesome! She was at the venue and ready to shoot before I even got there. She was very organized and made sure that she got all the shots that I had requested. She also took a lot of candid photos through out the night which some photographers... Read More don't do. Through out the night I had her take extra pictures of friends and family. She did a great job. I can't wait to get my photos back.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Beth J

We just received our wedding photographs from Rich at Clair Pruett and they are absolutely beautiful!! We could not have asked for a nicer couple to photograph our special day. Rich and Dasha made sure to make us feel comfortable even with the rain we had. These two are an... Read More amazingly talented team and we just wanted to say thank you! We have had nothing but great things said about the quality of our pictures and how beautiful they turned out from friends and family! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Marlena T

We got married at the end of June 2015, and our wedding day was wonderful, except for the monsoon of rain we had on that day. We had contracted with Clair Pruett for our engagement session, wedding day photography and video. Our engagement session with Laura was great, our... Read More pictures came out beautiful as did our album. On the day of our wedding, Pete was our photographer, along with a 2nd shooter and assistant. Bruce was our videographer. Because we had 4 people in our team, I was worried that it would be a bit much. However, they were the most non-intrusive team, that some guests even remarked that they didn't feel like they were in our faces all night. They worked hard from morning until night. The rain was so bad, but Pete kept in contact with me the entire week prior to our wedding so we had a game plan due to bad weather. He suggested alternate photo sites outside where we would be covered. He was so helpful and really calmed my nerves. They honestly felt like family to us at our wedding. We felt they always had our best interest in mind, and we felt truly taken care of. Different moments throughout the day, when things became really hectic or difficult because of the weather, they were always there to help calm the stress. I can't stress how above and beyond they all went. All of our wedding proofs are beautiful. I only rated them 4 stars because we are still in the process of creating our album and haven't received the video yet. I cannot wait for the finished products. The owners, Rich and Dasha, have been kind and professional throughout. Our pictures were even featured in Philadelphia Magazine's online Wedding edition. We thank all of them for helping to capture the most special day in our lives! Marlena and Jimmy

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Lauren H

We used Clair Pruett for our Delaware wedding in August. Laura was our engagement photographer. Maureen was our main photographer and Mike was our secondary photographer for our wedding. Laura was fun to work with and helped us loosen up. Maureen was very professional, memorized... Read More the names of our family and bridal party prior to the wedding, and was very much concerned about getting the pictures that we wanted. Mike was professional and fun to work with as well. Overall, our experience with the photographers was great. The pictures came out very well and we have a ton of favorites. The only negative about Clair Pruett, was that the photos were supposed to be ready 4-5 weeks after the wedding, but they ended up taking 8 weeks. All else was great, and I highly recommend for wedding photo services.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Lauren H

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Kathleen M

My wedding was 10/25/14 but I wanted to wait to write a review until I received everything I had contracted for (photo & video only). While we are very happy with the finished products, it took entirely too long for both (especially video) to be finished and there was no... Read More communication whatsoever along the way. Our video took almost 10 months to be finished. When I contacted the office in May I was told it would be ready by the end of the month. I reached out again mid-June and was told there was a "major system failure in our post production department" and that they thought they had reached out to everyone affected (nope!). They reassured me nothing happened to our video but that they would need until the end of July to finish it. At this point I was beyond frustrated because it seemed like they were trying to let it slide, I would have never known if I hadn't kept contacting them. I requested that I be contacted if the end of July deadline would pass. It did, and of course I wasn't contacted. After reaching out again in August, it was finally ready 8/11. The video turned out nice but we did not pick the songs that were on it. I thought that was part of the process, but we were never contacted about that. Our photographs came out beautifully, and Laura was wonderful to work with. I feel bad that the issues with the company itself and the video are affecting the overall rating. Laura also took our engagement photos which came out beautifully as well. I would recommend her to anyone. The engagement session is included in the package but only one photo is included. I didn't think that was spelled out very clearly in the contract. There was no way to choose one photo out of 100+ so we ended up just buying the cd. Overall we are happy with the final product, but I don't know if I would recommend them given the lack of communication and the delays.

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Dinsha M

We used Clair Pruett for our photos. We had a great time working with Dasha, who was prompt and professional in every regard. But the photographer (Jack Dugan) was a genuine disaster. He didn't take many photos and several of the photos he took weren't good. He tried weird... Read More lightings and decided on bad backgrounds. Worse than that, he also tried to create his own program, which at one point led to me--the groom--standing outside of the hotel for thirty minutes with no one else prior to the wedding. Other lowlights: We don't have photos of the groom entering the ballroom for the ceremony. Jack was taking photos of the bridal retinue somewhere else instead of being at the ceremony. We don't have any pictures of the front portion of our ceremony stage. We don't have a picture from during the ceremony where both the bride and groom are in focus. This one particularly sucks. After the ceremony, when we wanted to take photos with guests, he had disappeared for a while. At one point, while we were doing the cake cutting, he ran to the dance floor to take pictures of some of our guests jumping into each others' arms. We don't have a photo of the cake before we cut it, which is something my bride was asking for when he ran off. Of the photos Jack took, many are simply unusable. After the wedding ceremony, he had us pose in front of the parking lot outside. There is a cheap looking car in the background of many of these shots, and then he was also trying to do some weird things with fairy lights in the photos, I think. None of those photos worked, and that was about twenty minutes of our wedding evening. Jack let many of our guests know that he was a professional and that they didn't need to bother taking photos while he was doing it. Unfortunately, some of them listened to him. Long story short, we recommend Dasha, but we wish we had gotten a better photographer. ps Clair Pruett offers a free 8x10 to anyone who writes a favorable review. Giving tokens for favorable reviews seems to be standard practice in the wedding industry, but I thought it is worth mentioning.

2016-02-01T20:53:39 Response from the vendor

Hi Fareeza and Dansha We are sorry you were unhappy with your experience. Though very surprised by you review, particularly after we received this e-mail from you: "Fareeza 6/17/15 Hi Dasha, We received two emails from Clair Pruett yesterday with our photos. They look lovely!... Read Less Read More

Start a Conversation!