Elegance on a Budget

Trash The Dress

54 Clover Hill Drive, Flanders, NJ

Amazing

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Nacole O

C2 was amazing on my wedding day showed up on time and was a pressure to work with they captured all the key moments of my big day and did so beautifully. I got back my photos and video so quickly. Words can not describe how happy I was with the end results. I would highly... Read More recommend them!

2012-12-19T19:57:39 Response from Janice, the member

Thank you so much! You were a fabulous and super fun couple to work with.

PERFECTION!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2012 angela s

Janice was an absolute pleasure to work with. She captures such beautiful moments. She has a perfect eye. You hardly noticed that she was there but when you look around there she was shooting away and she captured such beautiful moments throughout the whole day. I loved how... Read More she included all of our family and friends. She was very friendly, professional and personable. I highly recommend c2 Photo Video for any special occasion you might have. We all loved working with her and our pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!

The best I could wish for!

Reviewed on 9/12/2012 Ubon M

Janice was on time & on point. She has such a great eye. When she entered the hotel room where we were getting dressed, she immediately asked for random things: shoes, invitations, makeup, etc. I had no idea what she was doing and then I saw the pictures...AMAZING!!! I had no... Read More idea my shoes looked so fabulous. Our pictures of the ceremony & reception came out so great. Janice captures moments beautifully. She is a true artist. She drove out to Maryland to shoot the photos. I would definitely recommend her and C2 Photo & Video.

Great company...great prices!

Reviewed on 1/22/2012 Latoya M

I had c2 Photo Video shoot my wedding and not only were they professional but they were extremely personable. They made me laugh and we had so much fun they even joined the party and got some great dancing shots! The photographers at c2 are always smiling and making you feel... Read More comfortable from the first hour and you will have the same feeling when your album is complete. In addition, they were hardly seen during the wedding but whenever I looked around, they were there shooting. They didn't miss a shot! Loved, loved working with them. They were my first choice for my wedding and I will recommend them to anyone in the future.

TO c2 Photo Video