From Engagement Parties to Rehearsal Dinners...

...And everything in between! Whether you're looking to shower your bride-to-be or hunting for the perfect rehearsal dinner venue, Café Blue offers private dining in the heart of downtown Austin. Our quality menu options are sure to make your party unforgettable – to name a few: oysters on the half shell, blue wedge salad, cedar plank salmon, rotisserie chicken, and don't forget dessert! Our key lime pie is unlike anything you've tried before! Plus, with our extensive wine selection, you'll get the perfect pairing every time. Give us a call today to book your engagement party, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, brunch the next day, whatever your event may be. We look forward to celebrating with you! You can also visit or plan your party at our location in the Hill Country Galleria!

Restaurant

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Day After Brunch, Wedding

Downtown Austin | 340 East 2nd Street, Austin, TX (512) 428-5796
INSTAGRAM

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Meet The Events Director

Heather Smith

Born in Austin, TX and have had the pleasure of seeing the city grow to what it is today. I attended the McCoy Business College at Texas State University and walked away with a Bachelor of Business Administration with a heavy focus in Marketing. I live in Pflugerville with my two fur babies, Kobe and Kira. I have a love for creating new relationships and helping clients host flawless memorable events!