Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

212 Main Street, Andover, NJ (973) 786-6069

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Amanda C

I used Cafe Pierrot for the cupcakes for my wedding on October 8, 2016. We got very basic chocolate and vanilla cupcakes with sprinkles. They were delicious and our guests still talk about them! Cafe Pierrot were very easy to work with and the price was extremely reasonable.... Read More I highly recommend working with them!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Emily O

We got our wedding cake as a package deal through our venue, and it was amazingly delicious! I cant wait to eat it again on our 1 year. While neither bride nor groom are great fans of cake, it was a painless process and overall it looked great!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Angela M

Our cake was even more beautiful than i had even imagined it to be. it was perfectly decorated in the way we had planned with the designer and was delicious. So many guests were WOWed by the decor and took tons of pictures. We had chocolate with cannoli cream and vanilla with... Read More vanilla cream and strawberries. I am more of a vanilla cake person, but that was by far the best chocolate cake I've ever had. Definitely would recommend this bakery and plan to go back each year for our anniversary.

Beautiful and Delicious!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Kara

A good friend of ours recommended Cafe Pierrot and offered to host a cake tasting for us at her house. All of the cake samples were beautiful and delicious! Once we chose the flavor we wanted, we scheduled a meeting with the cake decorator, Kim. She was wonderful to work with... Read More and answered all of our questions easily. She showed us several photos of cakes they made before, and we were able to pick and choose the details we liked from different photos. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the cake was, and how delicious it was! I have to say that while a lot of wedding cakes look impressive, they are not all so delicious. Our wedding cake was just perfect! We have also purchased other things from their bakery, and also had lunch there at the cafe. Everything is wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Emily B

My husband and I got our wedding cake and cupcakes from Cafe Pierrot. We were getting married in Sparta, so it made sense to choose someplace close. There were other options, but we are so so happy we went here! At the cake tasting, we were given a whole bunch of options and... Read More eventually decided to get a small, 2-tier cake for cutting and then a bunch of cupcakes. The pictures we saw of previous cakes were adorable, and we asked if we could combine some ideas to make our own. Of course, we did! Both the cake and cupcakes were amazing, and very beautiful-looking. We kind of took a risk and ordered apple pie flavored cupcakes without trying them and wow - they were awesome. Everyone we worked with was very friendly, and they delivered and set up seamlessly, without me even really noticing. All cakes/cupcake places are expensive for weddings, but this was very reasonable (and we were on a budget) and we got more than our money's worth. Definitely would recommend!

Delicious

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Kim P

We got our wedding favors from cafe pierrot because they are one of my favorite restaurants. We got giant chocolate chunk cookies which they individually wrapped and then placed our stickers that we provided on the cookies for us! So yummy and pretty!

Reviewed on 9/05/2015 Ashli A

We had our wedding cake from Cafe Pierrot and loved it! It looked absolutely stunning. It was designed EXACTLY as we wanted it. It was so perfect. The staff were very sweet and very accommodating. And of the course the cake was delicious! :)

Beautiful & Yummy

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Amanda M

Kim was great to work with! She helped us create the most beautiful cake that was perfect for our special day. Our guests raved about how yummy the cake was!

Delicious summer cake!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Mariana O

After the amazing cake trial of about 8 different flavors, we went with the vanilla cake with strawberry mousse. Best cake for summer weddings! They are incredibly nice people and the cake was a hit!! It was like eating a cloud of awesomeness. Very affordable and beautiful... Read More designs.

Start a Conversation!