Atlanta Wedding & Engagement Photographers

At Cain’s Camera we believe in the journey of creating great wedding photography images with our clients. We take special care in capturing the unique spirit of every couple we work with. You get quality pictures with professional photographers who are experienced and dependable. Contact us Today!

Documentary, Dramatic

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

2125 Enclave Mill Dr., Dacula, GA Atlanta & Beyond (517) 410-2354
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Chaundra G

We viewed a number of wedding photographers and found Cain’s Camera unique style via The Knot web site. My fiancé’ (now husband) and I had no hesitations after speaking with Jabari. My instinct told me Cain’s Camera was going to be worth every dime! We committed to Jabari... Read More because he was very professional through phone conversations and emails. I never spoke with Jabari face to face until the our engagement photos, but it was like I already knew him! We loved the fact that Jabari was open to so many ideas. I didn't have to make any suggestions about any poses or how things should flow. He made one of the toughest experiences a breeze for me. Cain’s Camera is very proficient! He WILL catch every moment possible, even the moments people don't pay attention to. He is very professional, but also very laid back so it makes it easier for the clients to be themselves. Being there every step of the way for guidance and support is something very valuable to me and Jabari did it all! Would we recommend Cain’s Camera? Absolutely!!!! People complain about pricing and the details of the pictures, but with Cain's Camera you are going to get the best bang for your buck - literally! Anyone I know getting married, engagement pictures, etc I'm recommending. If I need any pictures done I will be going through Cain's Camera - PERIOD! Jabari is amazing and truly gifted at his craft!

2017-09-01T20:21:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Chaundra! I had so much fun at your engagement session and wedding. It was truly my honor to capture such a memorable day! Thank you so much for the kind review.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Kayla L

Cain’s Camera was our first choice because of their photo quality and their professionalism was top notch. I knew that there would be great photos, a great photographer, and someone I trusted with my family. What I liked best about working with Cain’s Camera was their... Read More flexibility with changes in plans, pictures, the different sides of the family, and all of the photos requested. We would absolutely recommend Cain’s Camera photography services to anyone! The photos are well worth the price you pay. You always want to have lasting memories of an important day in your life and you don't want to skimp on such an important way to remember the photos. They captured great memories and ones I didn't see myself! It recreates the day over and over when I get to look at the photos. Great photos to remember a great day! Thank you again! Much love always!

2016-07-29T16:58:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was our pleasure and yes these memories will last well beyond a lifetime.

Pictures of the greatest day of my life!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Cache't S

Cain's camera is the best photography vendor I have ever seen!! There was no other choice for a photographer!! Our friends and family all over love the photos and complimented them on how real they looked! Beautiful just beautiful!! He captured the rehearsal dinner and 7hrs of... Read More wedding day. I felt so good knowing that i was in good hands with the pics. He even let us see a few on his camera. If you want to have a weekend not just a day that will be captured in the best and most elegant way, choose Cain's camera!!! I loved their work a lot!!

2016-07-29T17:00:12 Response from the vendor

I had a wonderful time and your words means a ton! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Jessica C

After consulting with our wedding planner (Sabrina Anthony of Crystal Pink Events), we decided to have an online video consultation with Cain's Camera Wedding Photography. I spoke with two other photographers before talking with Jabari, but once we had our consultation, I knew... Read More Cain's Camera would be the one that would capture my wedding experience from beginning to end. We really enjoyed Jabari's personality, go-getter spirit, and attitude. Initially, I was nervous about my wedding photographer understanding my vision. I wanted photographs that were classy and elegant. If there is an awesome shot to get, Jabari had no hesitations in capturing that shot. His creativity is amazing! While in the moment of taking our photos he would come up with a different scene or pose and it would come out beautifully. I would definitely recommend Cain's Camera to anyone who is getting married and wants a flawless experience from the beginning. As stated, Jabari's creativity and skill set is amazing and the photos are just stunning to look at. Jabari doesn't hesitate when recommending what is necessary or what he thinks may be best for the sake of the photo. I like people that voice their opinions professionally and he did so well. Overall, Cain's Camera is truly a great photographer and I wouldn't have changed anything about my photos. If anything it's so hard trying to decide which photos I will add to my keepsake album because there are so many great ones to choose from! Jabari, you were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to working with you again in the future for family photos!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Rebecca R

My husband and I loved the work and behind the scenes video of Cain's Camera on the McDaniel-Tichenor House's website. We decided to book Jabari because of his style of photography, his flexibility, plus he is just so easy and awesome to speak with!! We would highly recommend... Read More Cain's Camera because of his professionalism, easy to work with, and the fact that he delivered every time! We never had any hangups working with Jabari and everything from start to finish was seamless!! When it came to other vendors for my wedding there were a few things here and there that bothered me, but not one single time was I anything but 100% satisfied with Jabari and working with him! I would recommend him to everyone looking for photos to capture a special moment in their life! I plan to use his services for other special moments in our lives because I just can't get enough of his incredible work.You get what you pay for and it is worth the investment and you will not be disappointed at any point in time! Cain's Camera is well worth the investment!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Erica S

I was referred to Cain's Camera by Ike Lee of Proof of the Pudding catering services. Once we saw Jabari's portfolio, we had no hesitations. The day of the wedding we appreciated two photographers on such a busy day. In addition, Jabari has great ideas and a good eye that can... Read More make something out of nothing. We would highly recommend Jabari for anyone getting married, head shots, or family photos. You helped make our wedding day a day that we will forever remember. Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Samantha T

Crystal Pink Events (Sabrina Anthony) introduced us to Cain’s Camera as he was highly recommended. I trusted my wedding planner's judgement on the quality of his work. When we met Jabari we did not have any hesitations. During our wedding photography consultation my husband and... Read More I knew the chemistry was just right. One of the great things about working with Cain’s Camera is that he is poised and has an easy going personality! We had two engagement shoots, a maternal shoot, and our wedding shoot. Jabari never showed any signs of frustration. I would highly recommend Cain’s Camera services to future couples. I say this because Jabari is very patient, mild mannered, professional, and shows up on-time! It is very comforting to work with someone that doesn't seemed to get frustrated easily. When couples are planning a wedding this is a very stressful time for them and it's just reassuring to know your photographer wants to highlight you both in the best way.

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Ashley W

We chose Cain’s Camera because of the quality of his photos and he was highly recommend by our event planner Sabrina from Crystal Pink Events. We enjoyed Jabari’s passion and he gave 100% to make sure our pictures were memorable. Our wedding photography investment was well worth... Read More the price because of the overall quality and professionalism. We would recommend Cain’s Camera for any event because of the amazing work!

Reviewed on 8/19/2017 Henrietta D

My wedding planner Vinson Starr (Perfect Events) introduced us to Cain’s Camera and we decided to book him based off his amazing work. Jabari is never uptight, laid back, and he makes his clients feel comfortable. We had lots of fun during our engagement session and wedding. We... Read More would highly recommend Cain’s Camera to anyone getting married or for a big event. His work is amazing and I look forward to my maternity shoot!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 TM H

I was introduced to Cain’s Camera by my wedding planner Sabrina from Crystal Pink Events. When searching for wedding photographers, we were hesitant about photographic styles, matching personalities, and our budget. Overall, we placed 100% trust in our planner and decided to... Read More hire Jabari from Cain’s Camera. From the very first meeting, Jabari got to know who we were and we instantly connected. He is professional, has a passion for his craft, and is super creative. Once we received our wedding images I screamed with joy because I never imagined they could be so beautiful. I always thought incredible photos were something in a magazine and beyond reach. If you want to capture your special moment in an amazing way I would highly recommend Jabari for any special event.

2017-04-23T11:43:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks Toni-Marie and Steven for the kind words and placing your trust in me! I look forward to working with the both of you in the future.

Reviewed on 12/30/2016 Sept W

Cain's camera did an exceptional job of capturing one of the most important events in our lives. They are creative, punctual, fun to work with, and captured everything. Day or night the photos are stunning. The day was amazing and thank you for capturing it all. I could not... Read More have been blessed with a better photographic team!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Dana D

I chose Cain's Camera based on the high reviews on the Knot, and Cain's Camera provided the quality, professionalism, creativity and passion that was explained in these reviews. Jabari and his team worked with all of our conditions on our special day. We are forever grateful,... Read More as we will cherish these beautiful photos for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 AISHA S

Cain's Camera were an awesome team to work with. Their professionalism, punctuality, and attention to detail are a cut above the rest. They are able to capture organic moments while fading into the background. Jabari's creativity with photography is exquisite . I highly... Read More recommend Cain's Camera as one of Lugener's Affair preferred vendors.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Raquel E

I was referred to Cain’s Camera by Toryn of Exquisite Sounds. We chose to work with Cain’s Camera because their work spoke for itself and I had never seen such amazing photos before. After working withe Jabari we enjoyed his professionalism, his eye for capturing amazing photos,... Read More and his patience for dealing with complicated silly people like myself and my husband (LOL). I have recommended Cain's Camera to EVERYBODY I know in need of a photographer, including my pastor! If anybody wants photos that they can look at and get exceptional shots they would be crazy not to choose Cain's Camera. Choosing Jabari to be my wedding photographer was the best decision made! Jabari is the most humble spirited professional I have ever worked with. His work speaks volumes and I look forward to working with him in the future. He is my family photographer from now going forward!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Crystal J

Words cannot describe how wonderful Jabari is. He had soo many great ideas for our photos. Your photo investment will be of the highest quality. We have officially found our photographer. Thanks again Cain Camera!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016

Crystal Pink Events (Sabrina Anthony) could not wait for us to meet Jabari from Cain’s Camera! We were scared about not having good night shots from our wedding night. Sabrina said Cain’s Camera would do an amazing job with all of our photos, including our night time photos! We... Read More chose Cain’s Camera because Jabari is easy going, down to earth, and prices were reasonable. We connected with him instantly and when you connect with your photographer, you’re going to have amazing photos! We absolutely loved the fact that Cain’s Camera was patient and willing to capture every special moment. Jabari arrived on time and was ready to snap away to get as many shots as possible. We would definitely recommend Cain’s Camera to all the future brides out there. If you want amazing photos indoor and outdoor, Jabari is your man! Thank you for being apart of our engagement photos and our special day!

2016-08-11T06:15:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks Kim and Jimmy! We definitely have you covered in all types of lighting scenarios. Thanks again for choosing us and we appreciate the kind words.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Cassandra W

We found out about Cain’s Camera through our wedding planner Crystal Pink Events . The moment Roshun and I met Jabari, we knew we wanted him to photograph our wedding. We chose Cain’s Camera because he was very easy to talk to and we wanted some creativity.It’s not easy finding... Read More someone who understands my husband and I just through our interaction.He was able to take my vision and turn it into more than we could have ever dreamed of. Jabari’s attention to detail was amazing, he was always on time and ready. He was able to create a welcoming atmosphere for us and we loved every moment. I would recommend him to ANYONE who wants a photographer who truly has passion in what he does and goes over and beyond his job to make sure he gives his all to the task at hand. In working with Cain’s Camera you are getting a wonderful photographer who will not disappoint and is a genuinely sweet, caring person. We absolutely LOVED working with Jabari and would highly recommend Cain’s Camera to anyone!

2016-07-29T13:02:22 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Cassandra and Roshun! It was our pleasure and thanks again for choosing us!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Ashley L

We instantly connected with Cain’s Camera based off their professionalism and preparedness at our first consultation. Cain’s Camera always had a creative mindset and they wanted to make sure we had the best photo opportunities. We would definitely recommend Cain’s Camera because... Read More they are professional as well as personable. They were in constant communication with us and always went above and beyond. The Cain’s Camera team are some of the most talented photographers we’ve met. They are extremely professional and we love their creativity. I wouldn't change anything about their wedding photography process. From the beginning to the end and everything was top notch. We were beyond pleased with their services.

2016-08-02T13:40:16 Response from the vendor

Glad you are pleased with our services and we had an awesome time!

Reviewed on 2/06/2016

We chose Cain’s Camera because of the outstanding reviews online regarding professionalism and we loved the work posted on their website. Cain’s Camera has fantastic experience with photographing multiracial groups such that everyone appears their appropriate complexion. We... Read More loved the professionalism of Cain’s Camera, attention to detail, and the lighting stood apart! Thank you for taking the extra time to continuously communicating with us to ensure our desires were met during our engagement session and wedding. Their professionalism is top notch and we appreciate the time to ensure everything turned out perfect. We would highly recommend Cain’s Camera because their work is amazing, stunning, and we are so thrilled by the results! Thank you Cain’s Camera! We greatly appreciate your work and we loved working with you!

2016-07-29T13:05:25 Response from the vendor

We appreciate the kind words Audrey. It was our pleasure to capture such a memorable event!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015

Cain's Camera is an awesome resource for wedding photography. Jabari and his team provide amazing professionalism and an eye for detail. I am proud to refer Cain's Camera as a preferred vendor.

2016-08-02T14:06:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! Much appreciated!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Shakaria E

I would absolutely recommend Cain’s Camera! Jabari is amazingly talented and was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! He was extremely professional, personable, and flexible. The services are affordably priced, with packages to accommodate different budgets. His... Read More services were prompt and he and his assistant worked well under the strict time restraints given. Throughout the day, Jabari and his staff maintained a pleasant attitude. Lastly, and most importantly they got some amazing shots of our special day! Our family and friends have already given a ton of compliments on the photos, and they’ve only seen the “sneak peek” photos. We can’t wait to see the rest! We can’t thank Cain’s Camera enough!

2016-08-02T17:19:05 Response from the vendor

Thanks Shakaria! You two were a blast to work with and it was an honor to photograph such a memorable day.

Epic pictures

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 LaNeisha H

I want to give Jabari around of applause. He is the best photographer, very professional had a great eye. He will make you look like billion bucks. My husband and I was so impress and happy with Cain's Camera. My wedding party and guests are waiting to see all of the images.... Read More If you want pictures that you will be able to look at 20 years later and feel like you are there please booked Cain's Camera. I am so happy with them that I will be using them for birthdays, holidays pictures, and etc. Jabari wanted to get a good shoot he hung off the back of a golf cart. He is truly dedicated in getting the best shot.

2016-07-29T13:07:35 Response from the vendor

I appreciate the review! It is always great to hear the response from family and friends.

Photography

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Shamonica R

I would highly recommend Cain's Camera photography! I'm so glad we went with his company to capture our engagement pictures & wedding day. Jabari did an excellent job executing memorable pictures that will last a life time. You are the best photographer in town!!

2016-08-02T17:21:28 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review! Yes these images will last a lifetime and it was our pleasure to serve.

OMG AMAZEBALLS!! The Best of the Best

Reviewed on 9/28/2015

Cains Camera iS Totally Amazing. Jabari is a dream to work with. He totally made my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera. His work is OUTSTANDING!!He's very dependable and has a deep passion for his CRAFT. I researched possibly every photographer in Atlanta,... Read More but once I met Jabari I knew Cains Camera was the right fit. He captured the mood and vibe of my wedding and my bridal party cannot stop praising his team. He took our personality and captured it in our pictures. Cains Camera Rocks!!

2016-07-29T13:09:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks you two! It was our pleasure and we wish you the best!

Awesome!!!!

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Ashley F

I would recommend Cain's Photography to anyone seeking wedding photographers. They are professional, dedicated and as creative. Cain's photography captured every emotional moment that we can not get back. I would not look any further! Worth the investment!!!

Jabari Cain

At Cain’s Camera we believe in the journey of creating great images with our clients. We take special care in capturing the unique spirit of every couple we work with. Not only will you get quality pictures with professional photographers who are experienced and dependable, but because we believe that love should be celebrated through photography, we have fun as well. Whether you are engaged or celebrating an anniversary, we will showcase your personalities as a couple with our pictures.