Hallelujah, he finally asked and you said YES. Wedding photography is many things but above all it is an investment. You're entrusting me with documenting the celebration of the beginning of your marriage! When you hire me, I have the absolute privilege of capturing your love story while you get to live every moment of that day to the fullest. So years from now, you will have priceless memories to look back on and relieve each moment. The most important thing I want you to know when you hire me is that I am not just the girl behind a camera snapping photos. Because I am not just providing a service, I am creating an experience. My desire is to work with you, your mom, your coordinator, heck your whole wedding party to help your wedding go smoothly and be captured fully with my lens.

Artistic, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving the Triangle and beyond since 2014 (919) 708-8324

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Hello! I am a lifestyle, boudoir, wedding photographer + freelance graphic designer based out of Raleigh, NC. My desire is to make life beautiful, despite its challenges, and celebrate all the small moments. I believe in planning a marriage, not just a wedding. I am completely in love with my dark and handsome ;) and treasure every picture we have together - the more romantic + intimate the better. When you hire me, I'm not just providing a service, I'm creating an experience. I strive to provide my clients with beautiful, timeless memories + an incredible experience on their big day.