Cake Alchemy

$$$

Type

Cake Tops & Accessories, Gluten Free, Kosher, Organic, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

336 EAST 59TH STREETStorefront, New York, NY

Cake Alchemy is amazing!

Reviewed on 8/23/2014 Jennifer G

Years before I was even engaged I saw Lauri and Cake Alchemy on a wedding tv show, and knew that she would make my wedding cake. When we saw her on the list of suggested vendors for our venue, I knew that this was fate. I met with Lauri to talk about what we wanted the cake to look like and she very quickly understood our theme. The cake sketch she did was absolutely perfect for what we wanted. She designed a birch colored cake that had topsy-turvy layers with purple flowers and a golden key/lock set. Oh and of course, it had her signature sugar bubbles. Even guests that said they weren’t really cake people, loved the taste of it. We were so pleased with our experience and would recommend her to anyone.

perfect cake

Reviewed on 9/19/2012 Jason-Louise G

creative, quality, beauty - delicious!!!!

Best cake ever

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 myra d

Working with Lori was great. She is very quick in getting back to you and listens to you. She truly outdid herself with the cake. The cake looked so beautiful that my husband and I did not want to cut into it. And the cake itself was just absolutely delicious. All my guests were going on and on of how moist and well, just yummy it was. I have my piece saved for our 1 year anniversary but i really would love to eat it now lol. Cake alchemy definitely is worth it.

Beautiful Cake

Reviewed on 6/27/2012 Ellie W

My cake was absolutely amazing! We went to Lauri with a picture of a cake she had previously done that was slightly above our price range. She made some adjustments to the design to fit our budget and style and the cake came out beautiful.

Loved it!

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Ksenija B

We got a red velvet cake with cream cheese filling. It was perfect - very moist and not too sweet. The decorations on it were also beautiful. Everything about the process was painless. Thank you, Lauri!

More than I expected

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Amanda C

We asked for a purple, topsy turvy chocolate cake and that's exactly what we got. Lauri was super nice and she is a great listener and had wonderful ideas. The cake was DELICIOUS, we didn't save our top tier because it was so good. We ate a slice of it a day until it was gone :( HA! worth it!!!!!!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2010 Tara T

Lauri made a fabulous groom's cake for us!! It was a surprise for my groom and I wanted a very specific make & model of car...his favorite. She did a truly amazing job. My new husband loved it and it was the hit of the party!! Can't recommend them more highly!!

Cake Alchemy

Reviewed on 10/18/2010 Danielle R

Not sure what the problem was with the previous person but I would never look any other place other than Cake Alchemy. We met with Lauri and she was awesome, we are having an over the top wedding in NYC and they would be the only place to go. Look at there web site and try another place and you will be sorry you did. Please understand that the quality of work they offer will cost you but remember that you only have one wedding day (hopefully) and one chance at a perfect cake. Price is important but quality matters more.

extremely disappointed

Reviewed on 5/21/2010 lunasol N

My fiance and I went with grand expectations to our consulation with Cake Alchemy. After communicating with the assistant for a week we expected a cake sketch and different cake flavors. What we got was stale cake and no sketch. The cake designer had no idea where my wedding was to take place although her assistant already quoted me a delivery price. I received my sketch a week and a half later and it looked like a child drew it. There was no care taken whatsoever. We were so disappointed at their unprofessionalism that we would not recommend them to anyone and their cake was just so-so

TO Cake Alchemy