Custom Wedding Cake Specialist

Inspiration for your wedding cake can come from a variety of sources like your venue, wedding dress, alma mater or any other detail you want to highlight. At Cake d'Arte, we specialize in designing truly custom cakes that works with your vision and taste as good as they look.

Dietary Options

Dairy Free, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

12616 Calistoga Way, Austin, TX Austin and Central Texas Area (512) 266-6661

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Lindsey W

I met Annie at a bridal expo last year. We talked to several of the talented bakers in the auditorium there and her cakes definitely stood out. My fiance and I scheduled a tasting thereafter. We were really impressed by the range of flavors she had to offer. She was very... Read More patient with us and helped us pick a flavor that suited our taste. She was extremely easy to work with. We also decided to order 75 mini cupcakes for our guests with different flavors. Our choices were red velvet (our wedding cake flavor), chocolate mousse crunch cake, french vanilla and coffee (our personal favorite). Everyone of them was a hit. No a single piece of cake was left after the reception. If you need a wedding cake for your special day, look no further than Cake d'Arte. She is the best in town. Throughout the whole process, Annie was extremely pleasant and thoughtful. Her prices are fair and well worth her product. Cake d'Arte took care of the delivery and set up of the cake at the venue and everything worked like a charm.

Reviewed on 1/18/2018 Natalie T

Annie is a great artist and she always does an amazing job. She will always goes over and above your expectations and works hard to deliver a cake of your dreams. Annie has remained our go to baker for any occasion almost two years after wedding. Go with Cake d'Arte and you will... Read More not be disappointed

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Linda P

Our wedding cake was perfect! OMG! It was exactly what we asked for and fabulous. The was super moist and the flavors were delicious. One of our flavors was Southern Italian Cream and it was awesome, and had a home made taste. Our guests loved it and most of them took seconds.... Read More Thank you for helping to make our special day even better! We will definitely be ordering more cakes from you in future and I am sure many of our friends will as well.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Sophia C

Annie is a great person to work with. All through the ordering process, she was very patient and listened to all our needs thoroughly. Then she designed a cake and we were absolutely thrilled at the drawing she sent us. We had several guest who had dietary requirements and... Read More Annie was very careful to capture our needs and delivered the most tasty cakes that I ever had on our big day. I highly recommend her wedding cakes and she is gem of a person.

Annie Varghese

Being brought up in South Asia and having spent the last 20 years of my life in United States, I have a unique ability to mix and match vibrant color themes and create true magic. If you have an ethnic theme you want to incorporate into your wedding cake, look no further. Cake d'Arte facebook page has over 100,000 followers who actively follow my truly unique cake designs. We have been selected as one of the best wedding cake bakers in the Austin area for the year 2017 by Expertise magazine based on reputation, credibility, experience, availability and professionalism.