Delectable cake balls great for any occasion!

In business since 2011, we create gourmet cake balls for weddings, showers, parties, and any other event! We have over thirty delicious flavors! Our cake balls can be served along with wedding cake or instead of cake. They also make perfect wedding favors! We offer FREE cake ball taste testings for interested couples!

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

Cuyahoga Falls, OH (216) 409-4661
INSTAGRAM

The best taste, service and value!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Steve S

From the tasting to the actual wedding day everything was handled with 100% professionalism. We tasted a lot of different cake pops and these by far were the best tasting, most moist, and best selection of flavors. We chose 3 flavors and they were a hit. We used them as... Read More centerpieces instead of flowers and people loved them! Our guests are still talking about them! WE will use her again and strongly recommend her!

2015-01-01T18:09:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Steve and Danielle! It was wonderful working with you both, and I'm so happy to hear that you were so pleased with everything! Best wishes for you both!

The best of the best!!

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Renee M

The cake-balls were a very affordable alternative to our wedding. They were awesomely DELICIOUS!! They were stunning to look at as well. Everyone loved them! I even had extras to bring home and shared with friends and neighbors. The owner Christina was a complete joy to work... Read More with. She was very professional and very kind down to earth person. I highly recommend Cake Kisses to anyone looking for quality, good pricing, professionalism and the best tasting cake-balls EVER!!! I will be ordering more for our 1 year anniversary!

2015-01-01T18:14:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! I really appreciate all of your kind words! I'm so glad to hear how satisfied you were! It was a pleasure working with you both, and I'm happy that you enjoyed working with me as well! Best wishes to you both!!!

Best Wedding Cake EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Megan N

Christina was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very organized, helpful and always made herself available to get ahold of. Her cake kisses were absolutely delicious! We couldn't put them down and neither could our guests! Christina delivered our cake kisses the day of... Read More the wedding, set them up beautifully on a 6-teir stand and slipped out without us even noticing! Which left me with no stress on the big day :) We plan on using Cake Kisses for all our events! The product is top notch and the service provided is nothing but professional and personal. Thank you Christina!! Megan & Anthony

2013-11-05T19:06:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I am so glad that you both were so happy with your order! I enjoyed working with both so much! Thank you again!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Abby O

Christina is amazing. Her cake balls are delicious and unique. She is absolutely wonderful, and everyone at the reception loved the cake kisses.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Camille B

Christina was easy to work with and the cake kisses were beautifully decorated and displayed. The pumpkin flavor was a hit at our fall wedding and I absolutely loved the dark chocolate raspberry! So delicious and affordable!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Leah R

Christina is absolutely amazing! She offered such a nice free tasting where we were able go try all the delicious flavors we were considering for our wedding. We picked 4 different flavors and had a mix of cake kisses and pops... they all tasted wonderful and were beautifully... Read More decorated. We also used the rustic display Christina has and it's beautiful! She showed up early, set everything up and "snuck" back in at the end of the evening and cleaned it all up. Wow! Not to mention how affordable Christina is, she truely offers an unbelievable value for what she provides. We have gotten so many compliments on the display as well as the uniqueness of the cake kisses. I would recommend using cake kisses without hesitation!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Jennifer H

Working with Christina was an absolute delight! We fell in love with her cake kisses as soon as we took our first bite, knowing that we would want to incorporate these delicacies into our wedding. We ultimately asked Christina to create cake kiss wedding favors. Christina... Read More listened to our thoughts, provided additional ideas, and ultimately delivered! We were so pleased by the final result, and so were our guests! We highly recommend Cake Kisses to anyone looking for delicious cake balls! Thank you so much Christina!

2016-10-25T11:34:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your great review!! It was so great working with the both of you!!! So glad to hear everyone loved the cake balls!! Best of luck to you both!!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Jessica B

Christina did a wonderful job and was so quick to respond even while planning her own wedding. The cake balls were a hit with my family and friends!

2016-08-06T14:37:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It was so great working with you and I hope your wedding was magical!! Thank you for your business!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Melanie P

Christina is as wonderful as her cake! We were on a tight time schedule for our wedding, and she was calm, flexible and clear of when and what needed to be done. The cake kisses were THE BEST! we got the mint choc and the lemon vanilla- and they were both amazing! She delivered... Read More them, beautifully displayed them and disassembled the stand at the end of the night seemlessly! I didn't even notice when she came in-even tho I wouldn't have minded at all, as she is so sweet! Cake balls were a fun way to enjoy 2 flavors of cake- and every time people went to get a drink they grabbed one! Not one was left! I can't say enough nice things about working with Christina! It truly was a pleasure!

2016-08-06T14:38:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It was great working with you both, and I'm so happy that I could help you out with the short time frame! I'm glad that everyone enjoyed the cake balls and had a great time at the wedding! Thank you again... Read Less Read More

Our guests couldn't get enough!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016 Meagan P

We used Cake Kisses for our New Years Eve wedding on 12/31/15. Christina was a pleasure to work with and made the process so easy. We met with her for a tasting and immediately knew we had to have Cake Kisses at our wedding. Her product is delicious, the prices are fantastic,... Read More and the display is eye-catching. They looked so glamorous at our wedding. I highly recommend adding Cake Kisses to your dessert choices!

2016-08-06T14:39:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! I'm so glad you were so happy with the end result and that you loved the cake balls so much!! It was great working with you (and your mom and dad too!!). Best wishes!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Diane A

Christina did a fantastic job! She was very flexible and great to work with, and her cake balls were delicious. Everyone loved the display, and I received compliments on the cake balls for weeks after the wedding! Also, we requested a specially designed cake balls, and... Read More Christina did a great job of working with us and getting us an end result that was perfect with what we were looking for. I will definitely keep her contact info and use her for events in the future.

Reviewed on 8/14/2015 Aysha R

Christina did such an amazing job with our cake ball cake. The display was beautiful, the cake was absolutely delicious, and our guests are still talking about how creative our cake was. Christina was such a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend her services!

2016-08-06T14:40:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! I'm so happy that you were so pleased with how the cake ball cake turned out!! I loved the end result too! :) So glad your guests were happy!! It was great working with you!!

My cake pops

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Nicole K

Christina was 100% professional throughout the entire experience. She was able to set up a tasting appt on very short notice and we were able to order our cake pops with just over 3 weeks till the big day. They looked amazing and tasted even better. If I could eat then every day... Read More I would! Oh yeah.... My guests liked them too! Thanks Christina!

Creative, Delicious, and Professional

Reviewed on 1/28/2015

Christina was very helpful during the planning process of our wedding. She was very professional and responded to all of our questions quickly. We ordered 100 cake balls of 5 different flavors for a total of 500. The cake balls were very affordable and looked amazing. All of our... Read More guests complimented on not only the taste but the display she set up! My only regret is not ordering more flavors because the 5 we got left me wanting to try more. I would defiantly recommend Christina to anyone having an event, I can't thank her enough for how perfect everything was!

Perfection!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 Jenna

We opted for a non-traditional cake option & decided to use Cake Kisses. From the first time meeting with Christina our experiences were great. She was very accommodating, prompt with communication, had a positive attitude, and her products were excellent! She executed our... Read More personalized designs perfectly. The flavors were insane (especially the peanut butter!) All you have to do is explain what you want, how you want the display to look, and she gets it done without a flaw. An added bonus, the pricing is extremely reasonable. You definitely get what you pay for & more! Hands down, Cake Kisses was our best wedding vendor. We recommend them 100%!

Perfection

Reviewed on 12/30/2014 Maria B

Cake Kisses were a huge hit at our July wedding! Christina was amazing to work with - I lived out of town for most of the planning time, and it was easy to communicate with her via email. I would recommend these to anyone looking for gorgeous, delicious, fun cake that won't... Read More break the bank!

2015-01-01T18:10:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Maria! I'm happy to hear that you were pleased with my services and found it easy to work with me! Best wishes to you and your husband!!

Perfect!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Emily P

Christina did a wonderful job! She was very easy to work with and so attentive. She was constantly communicating win us about our preferences and needs. She was very professional and made great suggestions about details we hadn't considered. Of course, the Cake Kisses were... Read More beautifully done, decorated as we had asked (even little golf balls) and they were delicious. We ordered extra just for us later on! Everything was also very fairly priced, especially for all of the hard work that goes into them. I would recommend them for any event. We will definitely be ordered from Cake Kisses again!

2013-11-05T19:04:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy that you both were so pleased with your order! I hope your guests liked the specially decorated cake kisses! Thank you again!!

The Hit of the Wedding!

Reviewed on 1/10/2013 Alison N

Christina was wonderful and her cake kisses were the hit of the wedding. Some of our guests have admitted to sneaking some into their purses on their way out! She was wonderful to work with and did all the set up for us as well. They were beautiful and tasty!

Amazing and tasted wonderful!!!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2013 Megan c

We were'nt sure if we wanted to do a wedding cake for our wedding and not to mention how expensive they were. So I did some research online and came accross Christina's Cake Kisses and thought I would give her a call and do a taste test, to see if we would be interested in them... Read More or not. So we met with her and she was wonderful, plus I always like to help new and upcoming businesses when and if i can. The kisses tasted great and they were very inexpensive compared to a regular cake. So we did those as the desert and my grandma made our cake we cut and people were still able to eat that but we didnt have all this extra cake left. There was just enough of the Cake Kisses and they turned out wonderful. I would recommend her to anyone I know, not just brides but anyone i know that is hosting a special event of any kind.

the talk of the wedding!

Reviewed on 1/02/2013 Alexis A

My husband and I just tied the knot on 12/29/12 in Ohio and we currently reside in Nevada, so needless to say throwing an out-of-state wedding was far from easy. We put off the cake process until the very last minute and really didn't think we'd have very good options being so... Read More late in the game but then we came across cake kisses. Our entire wedding was non-traditional so we thought cake balls would be a really nice fit. Christina (the owner) was SO accommodating & sweet, she mailed us free samples of three different flavors we were interested in trying since we couldn't make it to her store. We loved every flavor and landed on red velvet, chocolate cherry, and ginger bread (SO GOOD!) She was super flexible in contacting me (we communicated through email & texts which is the only way I know how lol) and even gave me ideas for the presentation. I couldn't be happier with her as our vendor and people won't stop talking about the cake balls. They were a hit & we still have some left over to enjoy. Thank you Christina for everything, you are such a sweet heart. I appreciate all that you've done for us more than you know!

2013-01-04T07:33:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I am so happy that you were so pleased with the process of choosing flavors, decorations, etc., and that everyone liked the cake balls so much! You were wonderful to work with, and I wish you and your husband the best!!

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Katie D

I don't think I have ever tasted something so good in my life as these cake balls!!! Christina is great to work with!!! She was easy to meet with and listened to what we wanted. I used these as a favor at my shower. Everybody was raving about how good they were and how cute they... Read More looked!!!! I will absolutely be using her for all of my gatherings (big or small)!!!! I HIGHLY recommend Cake Kisses!!!!!!!

Beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 Michelle M

I ordered 4 different flavors of cake kisses for my wedding on June 9, 2012, and they were a HUGE hit. Not only did they look beautiful (the colors perfectly matched the colors of my wedding!) but they tasted AMAZING. There were so many flavors to choose from, and it was fun to... Read More be able to pick 4 completely different flavors for people to try. I had half of them set up with the candy buffet, and the cake kisses were the only item that was completely gone at the end of the night. Luckily I had a friend take 2 as soon as we got there, otherwise I know my husband and I would not have gotten any! Not only were the cake kisses delicious, but Christina was awesome to work with. She is very responsive, friendly and goes out of her way to come to you if you want; she was definitely one of the easiest vendors to work, which I definitely appreciated. I would highly recommend Cake Kisses to any bride or party planner (for a wedding or any other party/event!), or to anyone with a sweet tooth! I know I will be hitting up the Geauga Farmer's Market to buy a box for my husband and I to enjoy--and this time we're not sharing! :)

Cake Kisses

Reviewed on 6/05/2012 Mailyn

Do get Cake Kisses for your event. They were amazing. They sent free samples to my husband and I to try beforehand. She worked very hard and very closely with me to get the look we were going for. Absolutely amazing. She gave us more cake balls than we ordered and everyone loved... Read More them.

2012-06-08T07:40:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review! I am so happy that you were so pleased with your order! Hope your wedding was magical!

Christina Hoehn-Shackelford

Christina has a Masters Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy and currently works part-time as a mental health therapist at a private practice. While Christina doesn't have formal culinary training, her love of her craft and devotion to her customers continues to inspire her to experiment with her recipes, flavor combinations, and decorations.