Cake Works

Cake Delivery + Setup, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Cheyenne, WY Southeast Wyoming and Northern Colorado (307) 286-3441

Delicious!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Anna B

For my cake I wanted something very simple and Cake Works pulled it off. They made a Chocolate Sour Cream cake with White Chocolate Raspberry filling for the head table and parents to enjoy. The owner was very enjoyable to work with!

Delicious and beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/10/2012 LeAndra O

Alisa was great with us. We met her in Ft. Collins, since it was half-way in between and she gave us several of our chosen samples. We don't like the taste of fondant, but her solution was to frost the cake and put fondant over it. You still get pretty, but you can peel it... Read More off, with the yummy frosting underneath. She delivered to our site, which was about an hour outside of Ft. Collins. I almost forgot. When we were meeting with her, we were still deciding on whether we really wanted a cake or not (we wanted to do s'mores since it's how we met and it was a country wedding). She helped us come up with a bunch of different solutions for the s'mores even though it was going to take away her business. (We still ordered a small-ish cake.) The extra bonus - she gives you a cake topper, baked freshly, for your one-year anniversary since no cake tastes good after being in the freezer for a year!

Very Creative

Reviewed on 6/20/2011 Jenna M

I didn't really have a vision for what I wanted as far as cakes went. So, I contacted the owner and she told me that she'd sketch a traditional and a non-traditional cake for me. My husband and I fell in love with the non-traditional design which was two pieces of vintage... Read More luggage with a car on top with both of us in there as gum paste people. The cake was the talk of the reception. It was so well executed. She also did a steam engine for a groom's cake which turned out fantastic as well. She was such a pleasure to work with and everything she did far exceeded our expectations.