Cakes and Bakes

Gluten Free, Sugar Free

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

Charlotte, Belmont, NC Serving greater Charlotte area (980) 254-7386

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Christina A

Absolutely phenomenal vendor, awesome to work with from start to finish. We scheduled a tasting which was not only delicious but fun as well. Luna is so sweet and accomodating. And she gives you leftovers to take home! Prices were more than reasonable and payments were very... Read More smooth. For reference we had a 85 person cake, 3 tiers and 2 flavors for about $425. The cake looked fabulous and we didn't have to worry about saving first tier, she makes a seperate one to save for 1 year anniversary. I had guests come up to me raving about cake at the reception. Our flavors were chocolate cake with chocolate ganache and rasperry coulis. We also went with a 2nd flavor: creme brulee which was a lovely contrast. Absolutely amazing. I never imagined my now husband or I going for a chocolate & fruit cake but it was *that* good. Luna was responsive and punctual and professional and required no micromanaging at all. She even sent us a pic of the cake with our cake topper before she left our venue on the wedding day. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend her for any event!

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Siesha A

Thank you Cakes and Bakes for baking us the best, moist, and delicious tasting wedding cake we've ever had! Our wedding cake was so delicious and finger-licking good that we can't wait until the one year anniversary so we can taste this deliciousness again! Thank you Luna! We... Read More love the design and the guests are still raving about how good it was! I give you a 10 out of 5 stars because it was a cake that blew us outta this world!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 1/05/2015 ASHLEY V

I booked with Cake and Bakes only a month or so before my wedding date. Luna, the owner, made the stressful process of picking a bakery to handle my wedding cake a very easy choice! I picked C&B based on a recommendation from a friend and their reasonable prices. The cake was... Read More soooo moist and delicious. All of our guests raved about how good that cake was! My husband and I can't wait until our 1 year anniversary so that we can eat the complimentary "topper" she made for us to freeze. My wedding cake was truly a delicious work of art!

Wedding and Grooms Cake

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Crysanna P

Couldn't be more happy about my service! She did a WONDERFUL job on my cakes!

Luna

Reviewed on 10/16/2012 Rashida P

Everyone loved my cake!!! Luna was able to take my vision and create a beautiful and delicious cake. She also created a UNC basketball themed groom cake.

Most Amazing Cake

Reviewed on 5/01/2012 Shannon V

Luna at Cake and Bakes is amazing. Our cake was not only beautiful and exactly what we wanted but the taste was also incredible. Everyone went back for second's. It could not have been any better. She is also very reasonable in price and she is attentive to every detail!!!

Best Cake EVER!

Reviewed on 11/29/2011 Angela B

I met Luna at a Bridal show and tried a sample of her cakes. It was then that I decided I had to have her make my wedding cake. Her cakes were so moist and delicious and tasted better than any cake I had ever eaten. The butter cream wasn't overly sweet either. At the... Read More consultation I gave her a picture of what I wanted my cake to look like. It was perfect! It looked even better than I imagined it would. You definitely want a cake made by Luna!