Cakes By Creme de la Creme

Serving Seattle Area

Custom-Designed Wedding Cakes. Each cake is custom made to your specifications! Schedule a personal consultation in our Renton showroom for a cake tasting and view our display cakes and photos. We encourage you to bring ideas or choose one of our many unforgettable wedding cakes.

$$$

Cake Accessories, Cakes + Desserts

Bow2010

440 Olympia Ave. NE, Renton, WA
Serving Seattle Area

Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Sara T

Cake was beautiful and delicious, already dreaming about eating it again at our one year!

We over ordered

Reviewed on 6/13/2013 Emily N

We over ordered by a lot. But it's ok our family loved eating the left over cake. They do open tastings every month. We actually went three times before fully deciding on flavor and what we wanted. They are very easy to work with and not pushy. No obligation to go try and have to order a cake.

Delicious and beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/23/2013 Sharon C

Cakes by Creme de la Creme does excellent work. We went to a tasting at their Renton shop, and were blown away by how delicious almost all of their flavors were (they were all pretty great, just some seemed better than others to us). We chose our three favorite flavors and ordered a three tiered cake with fondant icing and decorations and rented a beautiful silver cake stand to display it on. When the cake arrived (expertly transported by Creme de la Creme) it was absolutely gorgeous and was so fresh and tasty that we got compliment after compliment! The price, although seeming a bit high at first, seemed very reasonable once we experienced the results! We would definitely recommend their services.

Tasty Cake - Great design

Reviewed on 4/02/2013 Rose S

I loved my cake, they made it exactly how I envisioned it and requested. The flavor was amazing just as good as when i tried it at the tasting. They arrived on time and it looked perfect! The only thing that got messed up was i requested cake boxes since my caterer didn't have any and they only brought one for the top to preserve, but there wasn't much left over to take home anyways. I definately recommend them.

Spectacular!

Reviewed on 1/18/2013 Amy K

I had been recommended to Creme de la Creme by numerous co-workers. We were thrilled with the pear cake, and enjoyed eating the leftovers after the wedding as well! The cake was beautiful, and just what we wanted.

Cake was delicious

Reviewed on 11/25/2012 Bree R

It really was so yummy, and they were great about delivering to the southend on a Friday afternoon. The only think that I wasnt thrilled about was the black icing seaping through the red ribbon on my cake so there were black blotches on a red ribbon. It was still tasty though!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Ashley D

Great tasting cake! So good that we are using them for our next celebration! It had great taste and not to rich!

Tasty cake

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Erin B

I really like all their different flavors and it's really good cake. Communication was sometimes a little slow and they also didn't bring a cake stand when I rented one, but they did refund my rental money later. The cake still looked good without a stand.

Cake

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Carli S

All I can say is magnificent! I have nothing bad to say about all the talent this company has. I really did have the best experience here. With the private tasting and final look of the cake... PERFECTION! The showroom is somewhere everyone should check out. It will blow you're mind. Will be using them in the future.

Tangerine Almond + Chocolate Raspberry = Delicious

Reviewed on 7/13/2012 Elise V

We used Cakes by Creme de la Creme for our July 2011 wedding and were very pleased with our beautiful and delicious cake. We picked the flavors, drew a mock-up of what we would want the cake to look like, and sent in color samples. It was perfect - not the dry cake you sometime end up with for wedding cakes. It was beautiful, flavorful, and moist. Highly recommended!

Yum!

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Danielle K

Two words: Banana chocolate. Amazing. We ate the top tier the next day instead of freezing it (don't tell grandma). Also, totally beautiful, loved the ribbon design they incorporated.

CAKE

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Rhonda B

I really enjoyed my cake. They have a citron which is amazing. And you can get European butter cream which is lighter. So good.

Cupcake review for wedding

Reviewed on 5/26/2012 Kristine Z

Cupcakes and wedding cake were delicious.

For the Foodie Brides and Grooms out there...

Reviewed on 11/12/2011 Darlene L

Creme de la Creme created our wedding cake exactly how we wanted it. And, it tasted so good! The cake was moist and so flavorful. We ordered the pink champagne and red velevet flavors with butter cream frosting. Heaven! The frosting was not too sweet, it was perfect. The staff at Creme de la Creme were a joy to work with; they listened to everything that we wanted for our wedding cake, made suggestions, gave great ideas, and were really flexible in producing and creating the small details we requested. They answered emails in a timely manner and were right on time with delivering the cake on the day of the wedding. Our wedding guests kept gushing about the cake; something to be proud of on our wedding day! Thank you Creme de la Creme for make our wedding cake a delicious memory on our wedding day.

The Best Cake ever!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 Kim D

Creme de la Creme cakes are wonderful, they do a amazing job! My girlfriend bought one for my bridal shower. The cake was beautiful and tasted great! As for my wedding cake, I showed them a picture and described how I wanted my cake. On my wedding day, they nailed it, it looked perfect! Totaly fit in with the theme of my wedding. The taste, my friends are still talking about how excellent the cake tasted. One of my flavor was their spice cake, it was commented by one of my friends that it tasted like fall.(September wedding)

AMAZING!

Reviewed on 10/02/2011 Susana h

We were so lucky to have creme de la creme make our wedding cake, I can say it was so delicious, and there costumer service is exceptional. If I ever need a cake for a special occasion, definitely Im coming back!

If only it wasn't so expensive...

Reviewed on 10/01/2011 Jen B

Very delicious cake and incredible decorating, but prices are expensive.

Great cakes

Reviewed on 11/02/2010 Samantha M

Very delicious cakes and beautiful designs.

Yummy cake!

Reviewed on 10/02/2010 Stephanie R

This was the only place we looked at to do our wedding cake we had heard nothing but good things about the cakes and everything we haad heard was so true! We went to one of their open tastings on a Sunday afternoon, they had lots of cakes to taste and each of them were good. Our overall experience with them was great. The cake was fresh, and it looked so beautiful on the day of our wedding. I would go there for any cakes I need in the future.

Loved my cake!

Reviewed on 6/05/2010 Stacey P

We had a classic chocolate cake with European buttercream. Our cake was absolutely delicious. I loved it, and I don’t really like chocolate all that much (hubby’s choice). The design was fairly straight forward – swirls, but they also included our monogram on the cake using edible ink at no additional charge. We also received a 10% discount for using our wedding coordinator. We loved our cake, and I’m trying to come with a reason to spend that much on cake again!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Brandi D

The cake was exactly what we had envisioned and tasted even better than the samples.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Sarah J

Our cake was absolutely gorgeous

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 NAOMI B

Creme de la Creme really listened to us and they created a cake that matched our wedding theme/designs/colors beautifully. The cake itself not only looked amazing but it tasted great (very moist and delicious)!

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Ann R

This businesses reputation speaks for itself. These guys are real pros, the cake was exactly what I asked for and tasted great.

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Abigail S

The wedding cake was impeccable to the specific colors and designs we requested. It was affordable and it was delicious. The bakers and cake designers were friendly and very easy to work with.

TO Cakes By Creme de la Creme