Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

Cake Accessories, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Katie A

Paula made the cake for my October 2015 wedding and it was phenomenal! She was so easy to work with and had all sorts of amazing suggestions that really made our cake special. She was really competitively priced and of course the most important thing was that the cake was both... Read More beautiful and super yummy! I am hoping to use her again for my daughters first birthday!

Looking for a Cake?? Look No MORE!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Jessica F

First of all I would love to thank Paula for all her hard work and dedication she took in making my wedding cake!!! Our cake was a square 3-tier cake large enough for 250+ people with buttercream frosting, sugar crystals, hallogram glitter, 2 types of ribbons, and... Read More rhinestones...now at any other cake shop this would be at least $1000 (trust me i checked). But Paula only charged us less than half that!!!!! Also for your cake tasting, she makes 3 different types of small cakes with 3 different types of fillings FOR FREE! And you take home the rest! best choice I made for the whole wedding!!