Is this your business? claim it now

Cakes by Rama Sola

Kansas City, MO

Kansas City, MO (816) 455-4499

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Benjamin C

Beautiful cake that exceeded our expectations! Tasted amazing as well!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Amanda L

Rama is so talented and artistic. I first saw her cakes in a magazine, and then heard from many other vendors we were working with for our wedding that she is the best in town. She did not disappoint! The cake was not only as beautiful as I ever dreamed of it being, but tasted... Read More just as phenomenal. All of our guests commented how delicious it was - we got traditional white cake, strawberry, and carrot cake for our anniversary cake. We can't wait for our one year to taste the carrot cake!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Kristen F

Rama is a true artist when it comes to cakes. I showed her multiple pictures and told her I wanted a mix of them all. She brought to life exactly what I wad picturing. And her cake tastes amazing as well!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2015 Cara B

Rama Sola made two cakes for our wedding. A traditional cake and a single layer chocolate with caramel filling. She also baked the cake for my sister's wedding 15 years earlier, and we booked her as soon as I got engaged. I had memories of her cake from my sister's wedding, and... Read More wanted the same deliciousness for my own. While she is not the most modern in her designs, she can do a lot, while focusing on the taste. So many wedding cakes put the looks over the taste, and it was important to me not to sacrifice one for the other.

The BEST!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2013 Angela J

The cake blew my mind! It exceeded my expectations! Rama is wonderful and a true cake artist!!!! I loved my cake! It was the only thing that was perfect about my wedding besides my groom!

Amazing Job

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Lauren T

I cannot begin to give Rama enough credit for our beautiful cake! She is truely amazing! Her prices are extremely reasonable for the work she does. You have to book her quick because she is super busy! She went above and beyond my expectations! Especially for the grooms cake!... Read More The work was so detailed and it was just amazing! The taste is just as good as her work as well! We didnt even do a tasting before we booked her because my husbands family has used her in the past. There is no need for it though. The samples she gave us were very moist and stayed that way in the fridge for 3 weeks after we got them! If you can book Rama I would do it ASAP!

Review for Cakes by Rama Sola

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Brandy H

Rama has the best tasting cake. Anyone who is in the wedding community knows Rama and highly recommends her. We had cake left over and ate it for breakfast lunch and dinner for a week afterwards. It is amazing.