Cakes by Ruthie

Cake Tops & Accessories

7030 Chareston Shores Blvd, Lake Worth, FL

My cake

Reviewed on 4/14/2015 Jaleidy R

My cake was the most beautiful cake I have ever seen at a wedding by far. They made my vision come into a reality. I chose a banana flavored cake and oh my was it delicious! Everyone enjoyed it and can't wait to have it on my anniversary day!

Not only beautiful, but delicious!!

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Krista K

Ruthie makes wonderful creations that are made with all natural ingredients. The cakes taste amazing and she completely was able to grasp our vision and we were more than thrilled when it was revealed!! We HIGHLY recommend Cakes by Ruthie!!

Ruthie's Cakes

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Stephanie S

Ruthie is amazing! Her cakes are beyond delicious! I was able to design my entire wedding cake just how I envisioned it, including the size, colors, designs, layers, flavors, fillings, everything! Everyone at the wedding thought it was amazing, and they loved how beautiful and tasty the cake turned out! We can't wait for our one year anniversary to taste the topper! We also used her to design my bridal shower cake which was "tea themed" - complete with a teapot cake! She works wonders with all things sugar! Definitely using her for any other special event coming up!

Beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 4/25/2013 Gramsy r

Gorgeous cupcake tower! Ruthie did an amazing job and was even able to give us gluten free cupcakes and topper!

The MOST Delicious cake ever!

Reviewed on 2/28/2013 ANGELA O

Ruthie has several different flavors and cake designs to choose from. We chose a 5 tier almond flavor cake with fondant icing. Our guests were raving. We were told "We never eat wedding cake, but your cake was delicious." by a few guests.

YUMMY!!!

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Kristi M

I would recommend Ruthie to everyone I know. My cake was included with my venue and she took her time and showed me tons of options. We sampled 6 different cakes with all different icings until we found the perfect one! Also I looked at 4 different books with all of her creative designs. Thank you Ruthie are Wedding Cake was delicious & beautiful!! The Tulko 11*17*12

Absolutely Delicious Cakes!

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Amber H

Ruthie was amazing! She was a delight to work with. She turned my dream cake into reality. Everyone loved the cake. Since we could not agree on a flavor she made it half- almond with grand marnier strawberries and his half- chocolate chip with dulce de leche. I will recommend her to anyone.

Send Email