Creating special memories one slice at a time

Every wedding is special and unique, at Cakes by Vivian we specialize in creating a cake as unique as you. Each cake is baked fresh using locally sourced ingredients and crafted with the utmost detail. We would love to make your wedding cake dream a reality.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Bryana F

Had a cake made for my friends wedding shower and Vivian delivered the cake herself, was early, and very professional. The cake was moist and very flavorful. The cake was fiesta themed and had flowers on it and was gorgeous. I will definitely be using cakes by Vivian for the... Read More next event I am planning.

Vivian Tu

Hi! I am the Vivian behind Cakes by Vivian. Whether I am in the kitchen trying out new recipes or hitting up the newest restaurants in the melting pot of Houston, food is always on my mind. I’ve always loved food, most especially sweets. From classic desserts to coming up with new flavor combinations the creative process of baking has been something I've always enjoyed. It is also such a gratifying feeling seeing the smiles on peoples face when we have created a cake or dessert for their special day.