Your Wedding, Your Style, Your Cake!

Serving the greater Columbus area! Our cakes are all about you, designed especially for you and your special day. Choose from a variety of delicious flavors to satisfy you and all of your guests. Take a look at our fantastic cupcakes, chocolates and favors to add a special touch!

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Sugar Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

PO Box 568, Reynoldsburg, OH (614) 783-4830

The BEST cake you will ever eat!

Reviewed on 4/29/2013 Pamela W

Crystal did an amazing job with our wedding cake! My bridesmaids and I found her at the Columbus Bridal Show. We instantly fell in love with her cakes and I booked our tasting on the spot! The girls counted down the days till they could eat her cake at our wedding...four months... Read More later. Everyone commented on how amazing the cake tasted and looked. I asked Crystal to design a special groom's cake that would incorporate bride and groom gnomes. She made a mushroom house that is still the talk of our guests. It was above and beyond what I expected! She is so affordable and could really charge more for the quality she produces. We will refer her to anyone and hope to use her for other events in the future! Schedule a tasting with her....you will NOT be sorry!

Delicious and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Liz B

I was initially attracted to Crystal's cakes based on a combination of style, affordability, and good reviews. After my tasting, I knew she was the one! Her cakes are so delicious, very moist, and the frosting has just enough sweetness. We picked the red velvet (and we aren't... Read More even huge fans of red velvet normally - it was that good!) and the white chocolate raspberry (this was a crowd favorite!). She delivered the cake to my venue along with cake stands that I was able to rent from her and she placed some spare flowers that the florist had left for her. When I got to the venue I was blown away by the finished product - it was absolutely beautiful and better than I had even pictured in my mind. And it was DELICIOUS! The best wedding cake I've ever tasted and my guests agreed - I got nothing but rave reviews. I thought her pricing was fare and reasonable, and the quality is top notch. I would 100% recommend Crystal. Thank you Crystal!

Awesome cupcakes!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Brooke S

We found Cakes Creatively by Crystal at a bridal show, and loved the product she had there. From our first meeting/tasting, and throughout the entire process, Crystal was responsive, friendly, and great to work with. The best part - her cake and cupcakes are amazing! Very moist... Read More cake, and the buttercream frosting was delicious. We didn't really know how we wanted the cake to look, so we sent her a picture of our cake topper, and she did a great job of matching the design to the topper. I highly recommend giving this company a try...I can't wait for my next occasion or event to order another cake from her!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Megan S

I wish I could save everyone the time of choosing a wedding cake vendor / artist / baker. I started my search looking for the top reviews on different websites. Then I took those, and looked at the cake designs themselves - which helped weed out a lot. Finally, I took price... Read More into consideration. My now-husband and I tried 3 vendors on that short list, and were blown away by Crystal. She is the triple threat: Delicious cakes + elegant designs + affordability. Best choice in Columbus!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jaca V

I can't say enough good things about Crystal! She made everything easy right from the get go, and was super professional in every detail for my wedding cake. I met with 5 other cake shops while in Columbus - planning my wedding from Austin, TX - and I am so glad we went with... Read More her. All communication went smoothly, and at the day off, all I had to do was say hi while she was setting everything up. It looked amazing, and just as the picture I showed her of the cake I wanted. Thanks so much, Crystal!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jackie R

My cake was beautiful!! Exactly what I had hoped for and it was delicious!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Skylar C

Crystal created a beautiful - and delicious - cake for my client last weekend. She was a breeze to work with and she worked closely with my client to bring their vision to life. The couple offered boxed leftovers as a favor and there wasn't a single box left, it was that good!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Erin D

Crystal was amazing to work with! She made the whole process super easy. The hardest part was picking which delicious flavors to go with. Our cake was simple and beautiful! Absolutely no complaints!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Catherine H

My maid of honor and I went to many cake testings and chose Cakes by Crystal! There were many reasons why we chose her. She was early, something that I def wanted on my big day. She was so kind. She brought many samples that were presented amazingly. Most of all the cakes were... Read More fabulous! She makes a real buttercream icing! Not the 10 lbs of pure sugar that you normally have to pick off! On the day of my wedding, May 6, 2017, she arrived early and set up the cake quickly. Including the stand. It was breath taking! Exactly what I had dreamed of! My guest and myself loved the flavors and how moist the cake was! We had peanut butter fudge top, marble middle, and an amazing almond bottom layer! With so many cake testings obviously I came to realize that cake is not cheap! Some of them cake artist literally charged per design, delivery, set up, etc. Cakes by Crystal was very reasonable! To say the least I tried the rest and picked the best! Thank you so very much!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Lauren A

We were so glad that we chose Cakes Creatively by Crystal to design our wedding cake. Crystal was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the process. She was always quick to respond to any of our communications or questions and was flexible with our schedule when it came... Read More to meetings. The cake itself turned out beautiful and the taste was out of this world! Her flavor choices were so unique and she let us choose up to 4 flavors for our wedding so our guests could get a variety of the flavors we loved. My advice to any couple looking to get married in the Columbus area, use Cakes Creatively by Crystal!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ehryn M

We were very pleased with our wedding cake from Crystal! We originally chose Cakes Creatively based on her description of buttercream icing. We were looking for a certain taste of buttercream and her description was on point! From our initial meet, tasting and through email... Read More correspondence, Crystal was always attentive to our needs. Our cake was reasonabley priced, flawless and we had several compliments of the overall look and taste. Our guest favorite was the apple cinnamon! We definitely recommend her services.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Gretchen C

Beautiful cake. A lot of different flavors and additions . We could tell it had been frozen-dry. It was good though.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Natazia R

Crystal was amazing! We were scrambling to find a baker for our October wedding after we had a falling out with another person. She was super accommodating and when we saw our cake vision come to life before the reception started we knew we made the right decision. We received... Read More so many great compliments on how beautiful the cake was and how great the cake tasted. I definitely recommend her if you want the best!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cassie G

The cake tasted good, I heard from many guests that each flavor was delicious. Our initial consultation with Crystal went well and we liked her personality and the cake was delicious. Communication was subpar-as the wedding date drew near I hadn't heard from her so I reached out... Read More to confirm my numbers, slightly panicked that we had missed the final payment window. Crystal was laid back and reassured me the contract we signed was still good. She arrived at the reception venue with the cake earlier than we had discussed (which is better than late! however she arrived before anyone was there to meet her as we expected her an hour later). Also, she specifically asked what color ribbon I wanted between the tiers and we discussed which shade and the ribbon on our cake was very much so the wrong shade. **Our contract stated that she would bring a container for the top tier to save for our first anniversary. After the cake was cut, the CIty BBQ caterers came out to me on the dance floor asking what I wanted done with the top tier because no container was left for it. This was just added stress I didn't need on my wedding day, I hadn't arranged for a container because our contract stated she would leave one with the cake. To be honest I'm not sure what was done with it and really hope a last minute fix was scrounged up to save our top tier for our first anniversary.**

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kellie C

Delicious. The best tasting cupcakes I've ever had. It was so hard to pick what flavors to have for our wedding. We used coconut almond, apple cinnamon, and white chocolate raspberry. The guests loved them

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sarah W

As a fellow professional in the wedding industry, I met Crystal many years ago at a bridal show and her cakes were SOOO delicious that I stored her name away in case I ever got married….fast forward 4 years later and I’m planning my own wedding! I immediately contacted Crystal... Read More and we had an amazing tasting with so many flavor options (so fun!). In May, she designed my beautiful bridal shower cake and in July she created the most wonderful groom’s cake and wedding cake for our big day! My husband and I are so impressed with her design skills, artistry and overall cake flavor and we’ll definitely continue to use Crystal’s services for other events!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Jordan R

Her cake is THE BEST! I am not a fan of icing because it is usually too sweet but hers is perfect. There are so many flavor choices and she designed our exactly how we imagined it! It was beautiful and we got many compliments on the design and flavor. I would recommend her cakes... Read More to anyone for any event!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Camelia F

Crystal did an amazing job. She did everything we wanted and more. The cake tasted great, looked great and the service was just excellent. I would highly recommend her for your wedding. Absolute gem!!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Courtney W

Beautiful cake and absolutely delicious cake pops! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Cynthia H

My cake was not only beautiful, but it was absolutely delicious. Crystal was amazing, I can't wait to eat the rest of it in a year, we weren't going to save the top for that until we tried it... then we had to. Thanks so much!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Amanda K

I used Cakes Creatively by Crystal for my July wedding. I love both my wedding cake and the grooms cake. Both were exactly how I envisioned them. My husband was beyond excited for his grooms cake ( It was a surprise for him) Not only were the cakes perfect but the price couldn't... Read More be beat. Crystal was great to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for the perfect cake for their perfect day.

Reviewed on 7/23/2016 Anna

MIND BLOWINGLY DELICIOUS!!! My wedding cake was one of the best pieces of cake I have ever had. We did half chocolate and half vanilla....both were amazing. My wedding was two weeks ago and my mom is still talking about how good the cake was. The design was exactly what we... Read More wanted and Crystal was super easy to work with. Prices were very competitive and quality is top notch. My only problem is trying to comega up with another event so I can order more cake!!!

2016-07-23T13:19:05 Response from the vendor

Your awesome!! It was a pleasure working with you!!

Reviewed on 7/22/2016 Kristi C

Crystal was absolutely amazing! My husband only wanted to be in charge of one specific detail.. The cake of course! I was a little afraid as he had a unique vision of what he wanted but Crystal ran with it and made an absolutely beautiful and delicious cake! My husband and I... Read More could not be happier - he says it's the best cake he's ever had and he is one tough critic. Crystal was also so pleasant to work with as well.. Very sweet and accommodating!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Mary S

The wedding cake Crystal made for our daughter was not only gorgeous, but tasty! She delivered on time and set up was smooth. The cake, which had 3 different flavors, was moist and very flavorful. Guests were going back for seconds. She also make a gluten free layer for my... Read More daughter, the bride. The order we placed with Crystal was more than enough for our guests, but there were several requests for take-outs! We were thrilled with Crystal, and would highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Amy B

Crystal was great! We had cupcakes and a small one-tier cake-- everything was absolutely delicious and the display was set up beautifully! Crystal was also very friendly and easy to work with throughout the planning process. I highly recommend Crystal; absolutely no complaints... Read More here :)

Crystal

Striving to make every special day as special as it can be by creating your cake with you, and your guests, in mind!