Your Wedding, Your Style, Your Cake!

Serving the greater Columbus area! Our cakes are all about you, designed especially for you and your special day. Choose from a variety of delicious flavors to satisfy you and all of your guests. Take a look at our fantastic cupcakes, chocolates and favors to add a special touch!

Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Sugar Free

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

PO Box 568, Reynoldsburg, OH (614) 783-4830

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Alexa H

Cakes Creatively by Crystal was a fantastic choice for our wedding! We met with her about a year in advance and did a tasting. Her cakes were the best we had in Columbus! They were incredibly moist and the european buttercream is spectacular! We went with a simple design on the... Read More outside, but loads of flavor on the inside! Our bottom layer had Fudgie Chocolate and Cookies and Cream, our middle layer had Blackberry Champagne and White Chocolate Raspberry and then we froze our top tier which was Blackberry Champagne again. My husband isn't a huge cake fan, so we did mini pies as well (They were so popular I didn't even get to try one!) I don't even think I saw Crystal on our wedding day things moved so quickly, but at one point I walked in the room and everything was set up perfectly! People raved about the cake, and I ate the leftovers all week. Crystal was affordable and professional and I would highly recommend her to any couples who are looking for a delicious cake with no stress! There is a picture of the cake on Amy Ann Photography's blog about our day! http://amyannphoto.com/blog/2017/08/18/alexa-alex-darby-house-summer-wedding/

Delicious and Beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Liz B

I was initially attracted to Crystal's cakes based on a combination of style, affordability, and good reviews. After my tasting, I knew she was the one! Her cakes are so delicious, very moist, and the frosting has just enough sweetness. We picked the red velvet (and we aren't... Read More even huge fans of red velvet normally - it was that good!) and the white chocolate raspberry (this was a crowd favorite!). She delivered the cake to my venue along with cake stands that I was able to rent from her and she placed some spare flowers that the florist had left for her. When I got to the venue I was blown away by the finished product - it was absolutely beautiful and better than I had even pictured in my mind. And it was DELICIOUS! The best wedding cake I've ever tasted and my guests agreed - I got nothing but rave reviews. I thought her pricing was fare and reasonable, and the quality is top notch. I would 100% recommend Crystal. Thank you Crystal!

Awesome cupcakes!

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Brooke S

We found Cakes Creatively by Crystal at a bridal show, and loved the product she had there. From our first meeting/tasting, and throughout the entire process, Crystal was responsive, friendly, and great to work with. The best part - her cake and cupcakes are amazing! Very moist... Read More cake, and the buttercream frosting was delicious. We didn't really know how we wanted the cake to look, so we sent her a picture of our cake topper, and she did a great job of matching the design to the topper. I highly recommend giving this company a try...I can't wait for my next occasion or event to order another cake from her!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Ben S

Crystal did a fantastic job for our wedding. She was very helpful and provided us with a ton of options when we were looking into the cakes for our wedding. We had five awesome flavors and it's also important to state how amazing the buttercream frosting was. Pretty much the... Read More best frosting ever.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Courtney H

amazing all around! crystal was such a pleasure to work with and the cake was exactly what we wanted. the flavors we’re outstanding & our guest loved everything about the cake. highly recommend for any event!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Amanda K

We absolutely LOVED working with Crystal. We taste tested numerous cakes at bakeries all around the Columbus area and Crystal was hands down the best. The flavors were amazing and she was able to bring our vision to life. She had so many photos of different cakes to help us... Read More narrow down the design we wanted and we couldn't have been happier with the end result. Our guests raved about the cake and I still have dreams about it! It was so good we couldn't wait until our 1 year anniversary to eat the topper...we ate it that night in our hotel room and the following day! Seriously, best decision ever. LOVE Crystal!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Makayla S

My husband and I had a wonderful experience using Cakes Creatively by Crystal for our wedding. We got married on 9/8/17 and were over the moon with how great the cake turned out. Crystal is very personable and accommodating. We had our wedding outdoors, and many of the big-name... Read More or chain bakeries we had tastings with would not allow us to use buttercream icing. They said since the reception will be outdoors, the buttercream would not hold up in the potential heat. However, Crystal was very accommodating and stated that she could deliver the cake and it could be stored in the kitchen of the venue, if necessary, so that I would be able to have the icing I wanted. Also, her icing is to die for!! It is so light like whipped icing but has all the flavor of buttercream and just melts in your mouth. Even my brother who claims to dislike cake was surprised to find that he really liked the one we had made by Crystal. I highly recommend this small business that has a really big taste!! Cakes Creatively by Crystal helped make our special day perfect!

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Silvina B

Crystal did an amazing job with our cake. We live in Oregon and she was very flexible in working with us online and doing tastings with our family members instead of us. We asked her to create a new design for us and she did it flawlessly, with a beautiful cake stand. The cake... Read More tasted delicious too! She also gave us tasty mini cheesecakes with strawberries. Best bang for your buck.

Reviewed on 9/21/2017 Moriah G

Crystal was wonderful, she made my dream wedding cake come to life! Our guests loved it & even though we didnt get to eat much of it, it was so tasty!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Jamie K

Crystal was super amazing! She was so helpful to me through the wedding planning process and did a fantastic job on our cake! It was beautiful, delicious, and we received tons of compliments! Would definitely recommend to anyone planning their wedding! :)

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Christopher S

We were extremely pleased with Crystal's beautiful work. Not only was our cake very tasty but perfectly made. She offered a great suggestion that included cupcakes with different flavors--which was a HIT at our wedding. We met once for a tasting; then, Crystal sent us a link to... Read More a website to help with planning how many cupcakes we needed. (We live about 2 hrs away and work the night shift, so this type of planning/communication worked perfect for us). We appreciated her professionalism and efficiency VERY MUCH, considering we planned our wedding in just 3 months! I'd highly recommend her to any of our closest friends and family.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Jill B

Crystal was so easy to work with. She took my very limited guidelines and created a beautiful, romantic cake for our summer garden themed wedding. Not only did the cake look beautiful but it tasted AMAZING. We went with lemon and strawberry alternating layers with buttercream... Read More frosting. Guests were asking to take more home and both my groom and I couldn't get enough. We will use her again for any event we host!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Donelle B

Crystal was amazing to work with. She designed the cake of my dreams and the taste of the two flavors I choose was out of this world. I will be using Crystal again.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Megan S

I wish I could save everyone the time of choosing a wedding cake vendor / artist / baker. I started my search looking for the top reviews on different websites. Then I took those, and looked at the cake designs themselves - which helped weed out a lot. Finally, I took price... Read More into consideration. My now-husband and I tried 3 vendors on that short list, and were blown away by Crystal. She is the triple threat: Delicious cakes + elegant designs + affordability. Best choice in Columbus!

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Jaca V

I can't say enough good things about Crystal! She made everything easy right from the get go, and was super professional in every detail for my wedding cake. I met with 5 other cake shops while in Columbus - planning my wedding from Austin, TX - and I am so glad we went with... Read More her. All communication went smoothly, and at the day off, all I had to do was say hi while she was setting everything up. It looked amazing, and just as the picture I showed her of the cake I wanted. Thanks so much, Crystal!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jackie R

My cake was beautiful!! Exactly what I had hoped for and it was delicious!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Skylar C

Crystal created a beautiful - and delicious - cake for my client last weekend. She was a breeze to work with and she worked closely with my client to bring their vision to life. The couple offered boxed leftovers as a favor and there wasn't a single box left, it was that good!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Erin D

Crystal was amazing to work with! She made the whole process super easy. The hardest part was picking which delicious flavors to go with. Our cake was simple and beautiful! Absolutely no complaints!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Catherine H

My maid of honor and I went to many cake testings and chose Cakes by Crystal! There were many reasons why we chose her. She was early, something that I def wanted on my big day. She was so kind. She brought many samples that were presented amazingly. Most of all the cakes were... Read More fabulous! She makes a real buttercream icing! Not the 10 lbs of pure sugar that you normally have to pick off! On the day of my wedding, May 6, 2017, she arrived early and set up the cake quickly. Including the stand. It was breath taking! Exactly what I had dreamed of! My guest and myself loved the flavors and how moist the cake was! We had peanut butter fudge top, marble middle, and an amazing almond bottom layer! With so many cake testings obviously I came to realize that cake is not cheap! Some of them cake artist literally charged per design, delivery, set up, etc. Cakes by Crystal was very reasonable! To say the least I tried the rest and picked the best! Thank you so very much!

Reviewed on 12/21/2016 Lauren A

We were so glad that we chose Cakes Creatively by Crystal to design our wedding cake. Crystal was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the process. She was always quick to respond to any of our communications or questions and was flexible with our schedule when it came... Read More to meetings. The cake itself turned out beautiful and the taste was out of this world! Her flavor choices were so unique and she let us choose up to 4 flavors for our wedding so our guests could get a variety of the flavors we loved. My advice to any couple looking to get married in the Columbus area, use Cakes Creatively by Crystal!!!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Ehryn M

We were very pleased with our wedding cake from Crystal! We originally chose Cakes Creatively based on her description of buttercream icing. We were looking for a certain taste of buttercream and her description was on point! From our initial meet, tasting and through email... Read More correspondence, Crystal was always attentive to our needs. Our cake was reasonabley priced, flawless and we had several compliments of the overall look and taste. Our guest favorite was the apple cinnamon! We definitely recommend her services.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Gretchen C

Beautiful cake. A lot of different flavors and additions . We could tell it had been frozen-dry. It was good though.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Natazia R

Crystal was amazing! We were scrambling to find a baker for our October wedding after we had a falling out with another person. She was super accommodating and when we saw our cake vision come to life before the reception started we knew we made the right decision. We received... Read More so many great compliments on how beautiful the cake was and how great the cake tasted. I definitely recommend her if you want the best!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Cassie G

The cake tasted good, I heard from many guests that each flavor was delicious. Our initial consultation with Crystal went well and we liked her personality and the cake was delicious. Communication was subpar-as the wedding date drew near I hadn't heard from her so I reached out... Read More to confirm my numbers, slightly panicked that we had missed the final payment window. Crystal was laid back and reassured me the contract we signed was still good. She arrived at the reception venue with the cake earlier than we had discussed (which is better than late! however she arrived before anyone was there to meet her as we expected her an hour later). Also, she specifically asked what color ribbon I wanted between the tiers and we discussed which shade and the ribbon on our cake was very much so the wrong shade. **Our contract stated that she would bring a container for the top tier to save for our first anniversary. After the cake was cut, the CIty BBQ caterers came out to me on the dance floor asking what I wanted done with the top tier because no container was left for it. This was just added stress I didn't need on my wedding day, I hadn't arranged for a container because our contract stated she would leave one with the cake. To be honest I'm not sure what was done with it and really hope a last minute fix was scrounged up to save our top tier for our first anniversary.**

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kellie C

Delicious. The best tasting cupcakes I've ever had. It was so hard to pick what flavors to have for our wedding. We used coconut almond, apple cinnamon, and white chocolate raspberry. The guests loved them

Crystal

Striving to make every special day as special as it can be by creating your cake with you, and your guests, in mind!