Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Vegetarian

Cakes + Desserts

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

47 SAUGATUCK AVE, WESTPORT, CT (203) 856-8010

Great place to get a cake!

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Jenna

I used the Cake Suite for a grooms cake. They were so easy to work with. I showed them a picture of what I wanted the cake to look like and it cam out even better than I could have imagined. It didn't just look good, it tasted amazing! We got carrot cake with cream cheese... Read More frosting and it was delicious. Anytime I need a cake or desserts, I will be using this vendor.

Delicious!

Reviewed on 4/16/2014 Kristen C

CakeSuite was so great to work with. We had a cupcake tower with a cake topper that was absolutely delicious. They set up the display which was so beautiful. They offer a cake tasting before you book them which is a great way to choose your favorite flavor! I would highly... Read More recommend them!

Beautiful & Delicious!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2014 Renee O

Michelle did an amazing job on my daughter's wedding cake. Both my daughter and her then fiancé love a good cake and had very definite ideas about taste~it needed to be moist, flavorful and not overly sweet. Michelle's creation was perfect~an almond butter cake with caramel... Read More drizzle and vanilla bean mousse filling. The groom ate 2 pieces at the reception and more the next day! The cake design was fun and whimsical~a topsy turvy cake with fondant snowflakes for a Christmas wedding. I would highly recommend CakeSuite!

tasty cakes, lousy customer service

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Tammy L

We had ordered a cupcake cake with 2 flavors with CakeSuite after doing a tasting of the shop's cupcakes. The buttercream tasted amazing and we knew we would have a dessert that would be a crowd-pleaser. The problem came when I had forgotten to request that 2 cupcakes be made... Read More vegan. My husband called up CakeSuite the day before our wedding asking that 2 vegan cupcakes be included and we would pay the difference. He was told that 4 would be included at no extra charge. Sounded great! However, the next day when the cupcakes were delivered, there were no vegan cupcakes. When he called the bakery, CakeSuite blamed my husband for not specifying that the cupcakes needed to be vegan (even after he had said the word "vegan" 5 times when he called the day before) and made no apology for their misunderstanding. We were left scrambling on the day of the wedding for two vegan desserts for two of our guests.

Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Alexandra S

I loved our cake! We worked with Michelle at CakeSuite and she was wonderful. We knew she was professional and organized from the moment we came in for the tasting. It was beautifully prepared. We also had a cute little sugar sculpture of a bride and groom on top of the cake... Read More which was super cute and unique. The cake was also delicious. So delicious that we ate our anniversary topper the next day because who wants to let good cake go to waste in a freezer :)

Suite Wedding Cake

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Jillian J j

Cake Suite did an amazing job on our wedding cake. Not only was it beautiful it was delicious. Their attention to detail and understaning fo what I wanted was wonderful. I was able to organize with them on one phone call exactly what I wanted. They made everything simple and... Read More easy.

Amazing experience

Reviewed on 6/25/2013 Kimmery

We got our cake from CakeSuite because they have gluten free cakes! Michelle was always available by phone or email, and scheduling a tasting was easy. Michelle really listened to the things that were important to us and worked within our budget. We happened to luck out with... Read More our tasting because there was a cancellation, but I would recommend scheduling your tasting sooner rather than later. Our cake, even with a gluten free top layer was very reasonably priced. They have a great variety of flavors and combinations, which my husband said we're all amazing (I could only taste the gluten free options and they were great too). I highly highly highly recommend CakeSuite for any event, including weddings.

P. Bruno

Reviewed on 6/01/2013 Patricia B

The most delicious wedding cake ever! We were able to choose two flavors to suit everyone's tastes! Even though cannoli wasn't a standard choice, Michelle created a delectable cannoli filling for our chocolate cake layer. I would use Cake Suites again for any special occasion.

2013-06-02T11:53:23 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Pat. You were such a pleasure to work with. Hope to see you soon! Michelle

Beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Saien L

When we came for the cake tasting, we had already tried a few popular places in southern CT, and have not been impressed by the taste or design of the cakes or the service of the bakeries. However, when we came to CakeSuite, the cake was delicious! Cake was moist, with light &... Read More fluffy buttercream. We are both foodies, so taste is a big part, at that point we started talking with Michelle about design. She was the ONLY baker that we have been to that started drawing our design as we were talking, even brought out models of how large various sized cake tiers were to help us visualize the finished product. The service couldn't have been more friendly. My then fiance and I were thinking of having a dessert table and Michelle agreed to make various French pastries for us even though they only sell cakes in the store. On the day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about anything, and the cake showed up beautifully decorated, and delicious :) [we decided not to have a dessert table, so no pastries were ordered from CakeSuite] What more can I say? Delicious cake, gorgeous design, delightful service, simply the best around. We highly recommend CakeSuite to everyone for all your cake-needs. :) We definitely will be back for all of ours. Thanks Michelle! Saien & George

Great Cakes!

Reviewed on 3/10/2013 Cat E

All I can say is YUM! Michelle from Cake Suite is a wonderful baker, and so incredibly talented/creative! I was so impressed with her when we went to discuss wedding cake designs, that I brought my mom back to purchase my bridal shower cake. While our wedding cake was more... Read More traditional, my bridal shower cake was more fun. Michelle managed to mold an entire fondant cat with a tiny sign hanging off of its' tail saying "The Future Mrs. -------." It was a work of art I didn't want to cut in to! Perhaps most importantly, however, almost every guest at our wedding complimented us on our delicious cake. You will not be disappointed if you choose Cake Suite!!

2013-04-17T06:37:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, Cat! We truly enjoyed working with you!! Best wishes, Michelle

Best Wedding Cake Vendor!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2012 Elisabeth L

My cake was stunning and delicioud!!

Centerpiece of our Wedding

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Laura D

AMAZING! Our wedding cake from CakeSuite was truly a piece of art, we didn't want to eat it! The flowers and feathers that were the details on our cake were beautifully done, you can tell the staff here put a ton of time and love into them. Most importantly, the cake was... Read More DELICIOUS! Super moist and had the best tasting fondant I've ever had. We were very happy with the team here and will use them again for future events.

Cupcake Tower...

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Liza M

We went with a cupcake tower for our wedding. We wanted different. So we chose three different types of cupcakes with our 1 year anniversary cake at the top to finish it off. The cupcakes were delicious and the presentation was awesome as well. Michelle is a great baker and... Read More I would definitely recommend her goods for any occasion. Awesome. :)

Delicious

Reviewed on 9/10/2012 Caitlin M

Delicious cake and excellent service. She also has very unique flavors, which I appreciated. Not the cheapest in town but worth the price.

Beautiful, Delicious!

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Kelly R

Amazing cakes!! We opted for a classic tiered cake with just buttercream (no fondant). We had a chocolate cake with cookies & cream buttercream. The chocolate cake was ridiculously good - moist but still a little dense and not too too sweet with very high quality chocolate.... Read More We also had a sheet cake of carrot cake because it was so awesome at our tasting and we wanted a couple options for our guests. Michelle is so sweet too!

delicious, beautiful, and exactly what we wanted

Reviewed on 7/29/2012 Leslie M

CakeSuite was spot on with our wedding cake. We had a four tier almond cake with chocolate ganache and raspberry buttercream filling with buttercream frosting. Lisa was great to work with. She was professional and and on top of her business and the price per slice was very... Read More competitive. I tore out a picture from a magazine of the direction I wanted to go with our cake and CakeSuite delivered exactly what I was asked for. The cake was moist and the filling was delicious. They gave generous samples at our cake tasting and we had a difficult time choosing what we wanted because the selection was all so tasty. I would highly recommend CakeSuite!

one word: YUM!

Reviewed on 11/10/2011 Janet G

I loved our cake! It was delicious- best out of the good 15 places we went to. I'm very happy with who we chose!

My cake was stunning

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Tina S

I enjoyed working with CakeSuite (Michelle) from the moment I stepped into the bakery. The cake tasting was really fun and delicious and Michelle was really nice and easy to work with. My cake came out AMAZING, was delivered on time, and I was very impressed with their... Read More professionalism. I had no complaints about my cake at all.