Is this your business? claim it now

California Wine Tours

Napa, CA

4075 Solano Ave, Napa, CA (707) 253-1300

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jennifer H

The shuttle service that was provided for our wedding on August 20, 2016 at Anvil Vineyard & Ranch was a huge disappointment. Unfortunately, none of our guests had anything good to say about them, and they were the primary reason our ceremony got started over an hour late. We... Read More had booked three shuttles (easy to book, communication was good). However, the service on the day-of was terrible. The first shuttle was the best (at least arrived on time), but still guests felt that the driver swerved back and forth on a narrow winding road far more than needed. The second shuttle got lost twice and arrived an hour late. The third shuttle had no guests on it, but the driver failed to communicate that to our day-of coordinator. At the very end, we were waiting on a bus that had no one on it, and didn't intend on coming to the event! Because of how late the event got started, everything else had to be rushed, and we didn't get to say hi to everyone that came. This was unacceptable service, especially when the company had guaranteed they had been out to our venue before. They had charged a significant tip in advance, which was at least returned to us after my formal complaint. I felt that they should have returned more given their terrible service.

Very Accommodating

Reviewed on 1/15/2015

My husband had reserved our transportation, but I was on most of the email correspondence. They were very accommodating. We had booked last minute (like two days before the wedding), and yet they had a shuttle and driver available! Our driver was so kind, and friendly - I could... Read More tell he was genuinely a good person. He was punctual and made sure we got to each location in a timely manner. Cost was definitely within our budget, and we were definitely happy with everything.

day of was great

Reviewed on 8/13/2013 Samantha

The driver was fantastic and very accommodating. The woman in charge of booking is not on her game AT ALL.

They didn't show up

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Lydia P

I guess there was some complication with the credit card on file, but instead of calling or emailing to let us know they needed a new credit card number, they just didn't show up. Everyone had to take taxis.

Lack of Tact

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Christina S

Unfortunately, this was my worst vendor for my wedding. And not even because the instructions about shuttling guests weren't followed properly. I just couldn't believe the the lack of tact from the driver of one of the buses on my wedding day. It was just bad form. The... Read More driver repeatedly asked for my credit card even though I had already provided the number to the company months ago. I told him we could get it from my fiancee as soon as the ceremony was over since I didn't mine on me (no pockets on my dress). Apparently that did not appease him because he came back and pressured me for the card as I was standing with my parents, with my entrance music playing, about to walk down the aisle. Kind of ruined the moment for me. Obviously we gave him the credit card right after the ceremony, but the whole thing left a bad taste in my mouth. Future brides would probably be fine to use this service, but I recommend bringing your credit card with you.

Mended Experience

Reviewed on 6/24/2011 Debra R

Unfortunately, we struggled both nights with a private residence on our guests' transportation route. While it was very challenging and frustrating for all, CWT did everything in their power to make it right and in my mind they did make it right.

Start a Conversation!