$ – Inexpensive

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Crystal, MN twin cities (763) 228-5275

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Vanessa W

Cassandra did a wonderful job- exactly what I asked for! The flowers were beautiful- I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Namita D

The arrangements were absolutely beautiful and all of guests complimented them over the evening. We were even able to use the centerpieces again for brunch the next day. Cassandra was great to work with and delivered the flowers to the hotel on time and helped with the set up... Read More and pick up of the vases (since I was out of town). Her work is amazing! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Leenor A

What can I say about Cassandra.... Well, first I had my wedding day just yesterday and my flowers were beautiful. They were fresh, bright and arranged just right. Cassandra was great at communicating with me from the start of my wedding plans which was only 6 months. She... Read More was patient and understanding since I had many many questions. We did have a few small bumps but nothing that couldnt be fixed with a little customer service and that was much appreciated. Either way, I highly recommend Cassandra for her customer service, beautiful arrangements, flexibility and affordable pricing. Because of her understanding an affordable pricing I was able to make the flowers part of my wedding exactly how I envisioned. thank you Cassandra!!!

2016-09-18T20:27:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am glad I could make your wedding vision dream come true!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Jourdan S

I was so impressed by Cassandra and her work! She met with me and really took the time to help me choose what flowers would best compliment my colors. When the flowers arrived they were absolutely stunning. She is also very affordable but this does not change the quality of her... Read More work. I would highly recommend brides using her!

2016-09-18T20:44:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Jake P

The photos of her arrangements don't do them justice. Our flowers were so beautiful and unique. She was really easy to work with and was able to upgrade some of my things about a month before the wedding. Her prices were so affordable I was able to get above and beyond what I... Read More wanted and didn't have to worry about going over-budget.

2016-09-18T20:28:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Claire S

I couldn't have been happier with the bouquets that Cassandra created. She was more than willing to meet with me multiple times in person to discuss flowers, and was very quick to follow up over email with questions I had. Her bouquets far exceeded my expectations. The flowers... Read More were so fresh and beautiful, and I was speechless when I saw them. She did such a great job, and takes care with each item. She also worked with me to purchase loose flowers so I could arrange them myself, which I thought was very helpful of her. I will recommend Cassandra to any bride.

2016-09-18T20:43:43 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for the review. we love making brides happy!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Leidy G

Cassandra was so sweet and helpful since the first day. She always replied within a couple of hours and everything was always so easy and smooth with her. I am SO glad I found her on the Knot and I was able to book her right away. I had a VERY limited budget and she gave... Read More suggestions on how to make it all pretty and save money at the same time. I must admit I had some doubts before I met her since it all seemed so good and affordable, but it was. It also helped that I am very easy going person and trusted she would do a good job anyways. Thanks to her my wedding was small, simple but beautiful. She did an amazing job.

2016-09-18T20:41:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the wonderful review

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Melissa S

Cassandra is great florist to work with for your wedding needs. I sent Cassandra pinterest inspiration flower ideas (bouquets/bouts, table centerpieces, and ceremony arrangements for 267 guests) and she responded within 24 hours anytime I emailed her. She also was able to work... Read More around my budget which I felt she put the client's needs before hers. I was able to have the flowers I wanted for a reasonable price. Cassandra is so patient as well. I changed my flower arrangements a couple of times, and she was able to accommodate my changes within reasonable time. On the day of the wedding, she dropped off the flowers on time to the venue and the flowers turned out beautiful. The flowers looked exactly like my pictures. I would highly recommend her!

2016-09-18T20:32:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review was a joy to work on your wedding

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Kelly K

Cassandra is great!! She did exactly what I wanted. My bouquet was beautiful as were my bridesmaids. She was also extremely fast at responding and made the whole experience great!

2016-05-26T16:42:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Im glad you loved your bouquets:)

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Liz A

My flowers were stunning!!! I couldn't have asked for better. I was so happy with them especially since I have not met or talked to Cassandra, she was flexible and did everything via email. The only thing I would have changed was the fact that I didn't get to meet her on the... Read More wedding day when she dropped off the flowers, I would have loved to express my thanks and gratitude in person. Price and product were perfect!

2016-03-25T17:02:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Glad you loved your flowers

Reviewed on 2/03/2016 Casey B

Cassandra was great! She was reasonably priced and the flowers were beautiful. My bridal bouquet was stunning!!Everything was just what I pictured and she did an amazing job!

I don't know how Cassandra does it

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 linda s

I was blown away by my wedding flowers. For the limited reviews, I was so amazed that my flowers turned out even better than what I was expecting. Cassandra was amazing to work with and an incredibly talented florist. I live in NYC so unfortunately we did not have a chance to... Read More meet during the process but she was so easy to work with and we chatted on the phone multiple times. Cassandra delivered on exactly what I wanted - I had sent her pictures of what I wanted and she created exactly what I wanted. All the arrangements were so beautiful. Thank you, Cassandra, for providing a beautiful backdrop for my special day!

2016-01-15T15:26:55 Response from the vendor

thank you so much for your kind words they mean alot. i am so glad you loved everything !

Reviewed on 11/22/2015

I recently got married earlier this November to the love of my life :)! who happens to be somewhat obsessed with Pinterest! Cassandra was able to take all her crazy ideas and turn into something amazing! it was incredible breath taking! my wife and I are so thankful to have... Read More chosen her as our florist!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

Just wanted to let people know that you guys do outstanding work for weddings. Love the creative centerpieces for all the tables and the settings for the head table were all fantastic! I would recommend your firm to anyone looking to having top-shelf floral settings for any... Read More reception.

2015-11-06T17:26:25 Response from the vendor

thank you! i love to hear positive feed back.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

I had a wonderful experience with this cassandra! she was our absolute favorite from the start with her great ideas and see pricing! thank you for making my big day amazing with your magic!! she really turned my ideas of flowers into reality!! i don't even have enough words... Read More to express how happy i was with the outcome! !

2015-10-28T20:22:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

All of the floral arrangements were SO BEAUTIFUL!! They were more beautiful than I could ever imagine!!!! I got so many compliments on them!!

2015-10-28T20:22:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so glad you loved your wedding!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

I attended a wedding that was done by calla lily floral. I have to say it was one of the most gorgeous weddings I've been to this year. She did a great job capturing the theme which was country chic but still keeping it elegant and classy!

2015-10-28T20:21:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 6/03/2015

Cassandra was amazing. she listened to what i had wanted and really ran with it. the final product was past what i ever imagined!

2015-10-28T20:22:23 Response from the vendor