Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 James S

I can't say enough about how much I loved working with Shawn and Frankie. I've known them both for a long time and absolutely LOVE their work (and them!). They're so creative with their shots and so, so easy to work with. My husband and I are not used to being the center of... Read More attention so we were nervous about our engagement shots, but Shawn and Frankie were so amazing and helped us break out of our shells and got some really fantastic shots. On our wedding day, they were absolutely perfect - they assisted with the day of timeline and really helped take so much stress off organizing the wedding party for photos and with the other pre-ceremony logistics. And of course, our photos are beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/04/2016 Justin W

I can’t begin to express how thankful my wife and I are that we hired Shawn and Frankie Callan. Their work had initially caught our eye on Facebook and when we reached out to ask about other couples’ experiences, we were met with glowing recommendations. We’re so happy and... Read More honored to be able to add to those now. From our very first meeting with Shawn, he immediately put us at ease and made us feel comfortable being ourselves around him. Shawn and Frankie were by our sides for every moment of our wedding day - from getting ready in the morning to our exit eight hours later, they quietly captured the moments as they unfolded without ever interfering or making us feel like we were in front of a camera. They handled our rowdy wedding party with an incredible amount of patience and humor, stayed with us for outdoors despite 90 degree weather and 95% humidity, and allowed us to feel calm and comfortable having an unplugged ceremony, knowing that they had the talent to capture every moment for us so that our guests could be present with us. Thank you, Shawn and Frankie, for everything. You two are amazing!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Meaghan W

I truly can't say enough about Callan Photo! We hired Callan Photo for our engagement photos as well as our wedding day and have been so happy with our experience. If you’ve looked at their work, you already know that Shawn and Frankie are extremely talented and professional... Read More photographers, which is why we initially chose them to capture our wedding day. However, what might not be as readily apparent from the pictures, but is certainly equally important, is that Shawn and Frankie are not only unbelievably talented photographers, they’re also two wonderful individuals, which is important when you’re going to be spending the most important day of your life with them! I don’t think I ever truly considered the importance of the personality behind the talent when it comes to photographers, but working with Shawn and Frankie has made it abundantly clear that it’s so important to truly love the people who will be working with you on your wedding day. Before meeting Shawn and Frankie, my husband and I were nervous about feeling like we would be constantly posing for pictures. However, Shawn and Frankie made it clear that they simply wanted to capture us exactly as we were - two excited, nervous, silly people about to have one of the most important days of our lives. Throughout the day, Shawn and Frankie rolled with every punch that came their way - they managed to direct our rowdy wedding party with ease, they laughed along with us in the silly moments, and respectfully captured the more solemn ones without ever making us feel like we were under a camera lens, which allowed us to truly enjoy our day and each other. We are so thankful that we will be able to relive our wedding day through their photography for years to come. I cannot recommend Shawn and Frankie highly enough!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Debra R

Shawn and Frankie were absolutely wonderful! Since my husband and I felt a little awkward about having all eyes on us, we met with Shawn for an engagement photo session. Shawn was very professional and gave gentle instruction of how to stand and where to look when necessary.... Read More Overall, the photos look natural and true to us. Fast forward 6 months, and it was time to get married. Shawn and Frankie spent most of the day with us, starting with us getting ready with our wedding parties up until everyone was on the dance floor at the reception. Our first look photos turned out gorgeous and again we’re very natural and true to us as a couple. During the ceremony and reception, Shawn and Frankie accurately documented the whole event without being intrusive. They subtly captured the whole essence of our wedding. We are very pleased with their work and highly recommend them! You really can’t go wrong!

Best photographers

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Carly B

Shawn and Frankie were awesome! They were so professional and so nice and they were great at herding our families. They even braved a cold New England day, taking pictures outside before, during, and after our outdoor, snowy, October ceremony. They also were spotted on our dance... Read More floor singing along to the music. I cannot recommend them enough.

Best Photographers Ever

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Jackie H

Frankie and Shawn Callan are wonderful! They are true professionals and have a great eye for photography. Even though it was raining, they were able to improvise and still grab some great shots! They were constantly around and trying to capture every moment as it happened. I... Read More would HIGHLY recommend them. I couldn't imagine anyone else photographing my wedding!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Lindsay w

Callan Photo was amazing to work with right from the start. Shawn was very flexible, knowledgeable, and has a true passion for photography. From picking the most beautiful location for engagement photos to delivering wonderful wedding pictures, we had complete trust and faith in... Read More his ability to get the perfect shots. We knew we didn't have to worry about our photos on our wedding day since Shawn was in complete control capturing all the right moments. Shawn and Frankie work perfectly as a team and we highly recommend them to anyone getting married!

Gorgeous photos & the most fun photographers!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Jessica R

Callan Photo is incredible! Frankie & Shawn are professional and very flexible, which was important for our being a Seattle based couple having an engagement shoot and wedding in the Boston area. Friends, family and even coworkers are saying that our photos are the most gorgeous... Read More and representative of who we are as a couple. We had lots of weird ideas for our engagement and wedding and they took them on and added so many of their own unique ideas to our photos. We are such so happy with the quality! Everyone should use them. Seriously!

Start a Conversation!