Artistic, Documentary

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

WV

Reviewed on 3/09/2017 Kelly K

My husband and I got married in September and we are so thankful we chose Callie as our photographer. The forever memories she captured are priceless and hanging all over the walls of our apartment. We all know the wedding planning process can be a bit stressful, and choosing a... Read More photographer is one of the most important wedding planning decisions. Choosing Callie as our photographer was the best wedding decision we made (other than marriage of course lol). Not everyone finds their true talent in life but I believe with my whole heart Callie has found her calling. She is so skilled at what she does. On top of that, she treats everyone with such kindness and warmth. Knowing someone like Callie makes me a better person. We are so thankful for her and those beautiful photos, and I'm even more thankful I can call her my friend.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Bianca J

So very glad we booked Callie for our engagement photos in October! Not being from WV, she gave us some amazing recommendations for locations that we just couldn't pass up. Her personality immediately made us feel comfortable and made the shoot very easy and effortless. She is... Read More the sweetest person and a one-of-a-kind photographer. I am so pleased with how she captured the sweet moments between my Soon to Be and I. Callie really made our engagement session experience an unforgettable one.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Kelsey V

Callie is the best!! We started looking for a photographer about a year and a half out from our wedding and Callie was recommend by a few of our friends and now we know why! From the second we did our engagement photo shoot we felt so comfortable with her. She makes you feel... Read More like you've known her forever. She is the sweetest person and such a dream to work with. Her style of shooting is very soft and elegant which is why we chose her for our wedding pictures. We just got married in September and she already sent me our photos! They are nothing short of amazing and we will miss working with her so much! There was even a photo we forgot to take and she went above and beyond to contact a photo shop company to see if they could recreate the picture. To say she has met our expectations is an understatement.

Reviewed on 8/03/2016

Callie is incredible! My husband and I are SOOO amazed by her work and the pictures she created! Not only is she super sweet, but she also is incredible at her job! My husband was very nervous to have our pictures made but she eased all of his nerves and made the process so... Read More comfortable! She is so great at instructing bridal parties where to stand/how to pose and making sure everyone looks and feels fabulous! We are so impressed with her talent and are so thankful for her ability to capture the most beautiful photographs on our most special days!

Reviewed on 7/30/2016 Alex A

We are truly blessed to have found Callie for our wedding. She beautifully captured the day and everyone raved that our photos look like something out of a magazine! Not only that, but she's professional and made us feel like we were her top priority. We plan on having Callie... Read More photograph other family moments in the future. If you want memorable photographs that capture the feeling of the day, Callie is the absolute best.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Elizabeth H

We were thrilled with our entire experience with Callie's company. From our first phone call (we booked her from out of town) to our most recent interaction (post-wedding), she has been kind, thoughtful, professional, friendly, and fun to work with. As a high-end professional... Read More wedding photographer in Tennessee, I was impressed with her portfolio and the quality of the work she delivered to my wife and I. The service she provides is top-notch and her work exceeds that. The Callie Lindsey experience is worth every penny—and more, actually—and my wife and I plan to hire her for all our future family photography needs as well. Thank you, Callie!

Reviewed on 6/02/2016

Truly a master at what she does!!! Her love for people, professionalism, and consistently jaw dropping work make Callie amazing!!! If she's available for your wedding, I can't recommend her enough!!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2016

Callie is an exceptional photographer! Despite the 30 degree temperature our January wedding brought, Callie was able to capture beautiful photographs of us and our bridal party outdoors-one of my main requests. She went WAY above and beyond to make us all feel taken care of and... Read More comfortable including taking my frantic call at 11pm the night before the wedding, meeting me to workout a wedding schedule timeline, and making my grandma feel as beautiful as she really is. Even our groomsmen (who are a bunch of burly, bearded, men's men) commented on how much they enjoy their photo session with her-and trust me, that is not an easy compliment to attain! Her pictures speak for themselves, Callie is an extremely talented lady behind the camera. When our "sneak peak" picture came out our friends and family could not stop talking about how much they loved it! A friend even said, "I saw this picture the other day and I thought it was a magazine ad for winter weddings and then I realized it was you guys!" However, after working with her for our wedding I have to say she is so much more than talent behind a camera. She is funny, compassionate, genuine, reliable, and humble. By the end of everything "wedding" Callie will become your friend. I cannot recommend this wonderful gal enough to be the one to capture all the precious moment of your wedding day!

Best photographer out there!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016

I can not say enough good things about Callie! Our pictures turned out to be absolutely stunning. She did an amazing job. Not only is the quality amazing, but Callie really captures emotion in her pictures. Our wedding pictures somehow capture everything. The atmosphere, the... Read More vibe...all of it. My husband is not a fan of pictures, but he didn't mind our engagement or wedding pictures. She makes it fun and is just so sweet! I highly recommend her.

Amazingly brilliant!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Lisa S

I have only incredible things to say about Callie. From the moment we booked her and scheduled our engagement shoot a year in advance of our wedding, right up until the last few minutes she was at our reception her main focus was providing us with excellent service and extreme... Read More professionalism. She is both an extremely talented photographer as well as a wonderful and friendly person to work with. I would encourage anyone getting married anywhere to seriously consider her. ​

Very happy with our whole experience!!!

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 nancy r

Callie was our photographer for our wedding in August, 2015. We initially chose Callie because her photos seemed to have the perfect balance of A natural and artistic look. There was a softness about her photos that made each picture look so beautiful. Ours were no different.... Read More She captured our happiness wonderfully. We absolutely love our photos! Callie was so sweet to work with, she made us feel so comfortable. She listened to what we wanted and was very responsive when we had questions or concerns. Also she was great about getting our pictures to us very quickly!! We had them back in just about 1 month.

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Stephanie K

Callie is simply outstanding in every category of “being a wedding photographer” I can think of. All I can say is, if Callie is available for your date- BOOK HER. Book her right now. I wholeheartedly agree with other reviewers’ comments, so I’ll try to mention some of the... Read More little things that she blew us away with: an adorable welcome package with sweet gifts, her positive personality that made us and our wedding party and guests feel confident and amazing, attentiveness to our style and the photos we requested, featuring us on her social media pages with congratulatory posts, professionalism and responsiveness to email/keeping us posted on the status of our photos, and above all the GORGEOUS style of her photos, which are consistently amazing. And she is really just a wonderful person to boot. She cares about what really matters in a wedding- and it shows. I’ll feel lucky forever that she was our wedding photographer.

Fabulous Wedding Photographer: Callie Lindsey Photography

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Emily G

Callie Lindsey was a dream come true. As any bride, I searched the Internet for wedding photographers in my area. I ran across some photographers I liked, but wasn't necessarily thrilled with. When I found Callie's website, I was so excited to look through her previous work, as... Read More it was exactly what I was looking for. Her work is very natural and light. I didn't want over edited photographs, which I had continually been seeing from others, and Callie did exactly what I wanted. Once I contacted her, I heard back quickly and she gave us a very reasonable price. Callie is located about 3.5 hours away from where my husband and I live. She traveled that distance for our engagement pictures. Those were beautiful and she even put up with our crazy dog. A few weeks before the wedding, Callie sent us a schedule for when she thought taking pictures would be the best fit, which put me at ease. She was early to the wedding, leaving me with no worries. We had a 100% chance of rain for our wedding day and she assured me the pictures would be great no matter what, but thankfully, no rain! Our wedding pictures are gorgeous; exactly what I wanted! She got all the shots I could have wanted. I am still getting compliments on how good they turned out. In addition, we decided we wanted to do an extra bridal session, so we could get pictures with our dog and have a few extra pictures in different settings. Again, she drove the 3.5 hours and dealt with our crazy dog. And again, the pictures turned out amazing! I have too many to choose from! I highly recommend Callie. She was very professional, but personable and so easy to work with. She gave us the most fabulous pictures we could have ever asked for.

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Chelsie G

Callie is an absolutely incredible person, and beyond talented as a photographer. She captured every detail of our wedding so beautifully; from the details of the ceremony and reception, to the emotion of every part of our day. We have a collection of the most beautiful photos... Read More to remind us how perfect, emotional, and amazing our wedding day truly was. She is organized, professional, and efficient in every way. She worked so well with us every step of the way. I can not say enough how incredible she is. I highly recommend her to every couple getting married.

Reviewed on 8/03/2015 Samantha S

She's amazing! She's so very talented and so easy to work with. Callie was such a sweetheart throughout our wedding experience. I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for a wedding photographer. It poured the rain on our wedding day and still our photos were... Read More amazing.

We LOVED Callie!

Reviewed on 4/11/2015 Stacy S

We LOVED Callie! She is extremely professional, personable and gifted. Her eye for creative shots is what attracted us to her. She can make a dreary brick wall come richly to life--and bring out personality in every photo! I have (and will continue) to recommend her to anyone I... Read More know! You won't regret hiring her!

We love Callie and her assistants!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014

When my husband proposed and had Callie catch the special moment I knew I also wanted her to capture our special day. She did wonderful and was so accomodating to our desires. She will quickly become your adorned friend after many coffee dates! She pays attention to the sweet... Read More details of the bride and groom and the people closest to them. She is great to laugh with and cry with on the day of and the days leading up to your special day! :)

Callie is amazing

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Lisa D

Callie and her assistant made the best of the rain on my wedding day, and even offered additional pics after the wedding when the sun was shining. she is great to work with, highly recommend her. I have gotten go many compliments on the pics I have seen, cant wait to get the... Read More rest!

THE BEST!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Meg L

IN LOVE WITH OUR WEDDING PHOTOS!!! Callie wasn't just our photographer she quickly became a FRIEND! She was flexible with our busy schedules and went above and beyond and always answered my MANY questions sweetly. Our wedding was the BEST day of our lives and the photos captured... Read More reflect that perfectly. There are so many emotions and moments that I would not have remembered if not for our amazing pictures. I mean it when I say she's the best in West Virginia!!

Awesome

Reviewed on 12/15/2013

We loved Callie. She's so talented and we absolutely loved our photos! Awesome customer service and awesome personality, definitely recommend her!