Calligraphia by Melissa

Palm Harbor, FL

Beautiful Writing For All Occasions

3734 Haydon Ct, Palm Harbor, FL

Reviewed on 9/02/2015

We hired Melissa to assist us by taking the task of addressing all our wedding invitations. Besides Melissa being a jewel to work with and quick with response time, each and every invitation was absolutely beautiful. Melissa has a gift that she shares with each stroke of the... Read More pen. Take the burden off your shoulders and give Melissa a call!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Tina P

I searched for a calligrapher for my daughter's wedding, and the photographer gave us Melissa's name! So, so pleased and happy with her work! She did an amazing job and was so easy to work with! So blessed that we were given her name, will definitely use her in the future and... Read More refer her! What a gem to work with, and the finished product was beautiful!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2015 Rhiannon W

I cannot say enough good things about my experience with Melissa. Simply put, she was amazing. I contacted her fairly late in the evening through her website email to address my wedding envelopes, and within an hour or so she responded with all of the details. She met with me... Read More soon after to go over ideas, and kept in communication with me the entire time. She was done even sooner than expected, and when I saw the envelopes, they took my breath away. I love them and I am so glad I was able to work with her. I will not hesitate to use Melissa again in the future, and would recommend her to anyone I know in need of a Calligrapher.

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Melanie S

Melissa is AMAZING!! Such a sweet lady and finished super fast. Her work is u believable. Definitely wI'll use her again and refer her.

Reviewed on 5/03/2015

There are a long list of adjectives to best describe Melissa...professional, delightful, talented, personable, and genuine! She is the real deal when it comes to somebody who takes great pride in the service they offer and the customer service that we all wish we got from every... Read More vendor we used for special occasions. I look forward to using her unique calligraphy style for many holiday & special events in the future too;)

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Sara T

Melissa was absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only do my invitations look wonderful, they were done in a timely manner. I told Melissa when I wanted to send them out, and she got them back to me 2 weeks before that! I cannot wait to get them in the mail so my guests can see... Read More what a beautiful job Melissa did. I would recommend her in a heartbeat, and use her again if I ever needed a calligrapher!

Fantastic calligraphy

Reviewed on 9/09/2014

Gorgeous calligraphy on invitations

Beautiful Calligraphy

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Kate M

I had Melissa address my outer and inner envelopes. She did a beautiful job! I was very happy and I've already received positive feedback from my guests. I'd highly recommend Melissa to any bride. She was punctual, polite, and professional! - Bride to Be, Kate

Great Calligrapher

Reviewed on 7/23/2014

Melissa did an awesome job for our wedding invitations. I will be using her for day of stationary as well. Her prices are very reasonable and she's a pleasure to work with, I received everything ahead of schedule.

Melissa is a life saver!

Reviewed on 6/21/2014

Melissa saved our wedding! We had a last minute issue with our intended calligrapher and I was panicking! My coordinator recommended we reach out to Melissa to see if she could help. She was amazing! I talked to her on Saturday, one week before my wedding, and she squeezed... Read More us in that week even though she already had another client. I dropped off the paper on Monday and she had them back to me on Thursday. Typical turn around time is 10 days - 2 weeks but Melissa bent over backwards to save the day! I am so grateful for her willingness to help us! On top of the mere fact that she saved the wedding calligraphy, her product was beautiful! She made beautiful escort cards and place cards for our guest. They were one of the main highlights as guests walked into the reception. Melissa's work is impeccable! I highly recommend using Melissa for your calligraphy needs! Thanks Melissa!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 Barbara H

Outstanding calligrapher, and wonderful to work with! I recently had Melissa do the envelopes for my wedding invitations, and they came out beautiful! Really outstanding! The style she suggested goes perfectly with my invitation font, and has added a wonderful and lovely... Read More touch to our special day. Melissa is so special in her approach to clients, I really enjoyed working with her. She was amazingly patient with us in getting all addresses and corrections to her. And she finished everything ahead of schedule! It was a pleasure to work with Melissa, and I can't wait to use her services for events in the future. I'm so happy my fiancé suggested calligraphy for the envelopes, and that we were referred to Melissa. We could not be happier with her work, and in working with her. Thanks, Melissa!

Caligraphy for my wedding invitations

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Grayleen U

Melissa is amazing. Everyone was raving about the nice touch the caligraphy added to my invitations. The font and color was perfect. Her service is incredible and quick. I mailed the invites with the list of guests and recieved everything in week. It was quick and simple.... Read More I am doing my place cards with her and plan to do any caligraphy I need in the future with her as well!

Beautiful Work!

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Melanie P

Melissa did the most wonderful job and I am so pleased with the outcome!! Not only was she timely and kind - her work was just beautiful!

Very please

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 betty jane M

I was VERY please with Melissa. She was recommended by Joanne at Inviting Business where I purchased my invitations. I called Melissa and she was able to see my right away. I met with her at her home and entrusted her with my envelopes. She was in constant contact with me via... Read More email. I was on a tight schedule and she was able to accommodate that by finishing them in a very timely manner. Her prices are very reasonable and her work is gorgeous. I would use her again.

Reviewed on 8/02/2012 Allison L

Melissa was WONDERFUL to work with! She wrote my father's speech, which I framed and gave to him for father's day, it was absolutly beautiful. After seeing how incredible Melissa's work is I asked her to write my husband and my vowes which I will be framing and giving to him for... Read More our one year anniversary (tradition says you give paper so I thought this was a great idea). Not only is Melissa's work incredible but she is great to work with. She is very efficient as I did not give her much time for either one of my orders she happily completed my requests in plenty of time! Thank Melissa I will defiantly be back for more beautiful work!!

Thank you!

Reviewed on 7/15/2012 Kristan D

I found my experience with Melissa to be above and beyond what I ever imagined calligraphy to be. My invitations / envelopes are elegant and very defined. Melissa was professional and kept me updated through the process. I must say to see the envelopes in person is even better... Read More than seeing them online. They look spectacular, I can't stop starring at them! I can't wait for my guest to receive them in the mail, the calligraphy Melissa did really sets the tone for the wedding! Thank you ; )

Simply Beautiful

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Lisa P

Melissa addressed my wedding invitations. I just received them in the mail yesterday and I am completely satisfied with results. I cannot say enough nice things about Melissa and her services. She is prompt, courteous and friendly. Her services are very well priced and... Read More just simply beautiful. I would highly recommend Melissa to anyone that is looking for that extra special touch. Melissa will definitely be hearing from me again for future orders.... not just wedding invitations, but anything I need nicely written. :)

Exquisite & treated like family

Reviewed on 4/27/2012 Carolyn K

I wanted the invites to make an impression when the guests first saw them. I searched online for calligraphers and Calligraphia by Melissa popped up. It must have been fate! Her website is very nicely done and her amazing talent surprisingly affordable! I am fortunate to live in... Read More the same area as her so I actually met with her! She treated me like a sister! Melissa got my invites to me so quickly, it was unbelievable! My guests are calling/texting how BEAUTIFUL the calligraphy looks!!! Several have asked me for her contact information to utilize her unparalleled talent for upcoming events!!! Thank you so very much Melissa!!!!! XOXOXO Carolyn (FL)

Beautiful and Elegant

Reviewed on 12/06/2011 Sean L

I feel my wife and I were lucky to find Melissa. She did a wonderful, quick and professional job. The actual work ended up being better than I could have imagined. Funny story, one wife and her husband end up placing a bet on if it was computer generated somehow,... Read More because of how neat and precise and perfect it was. Highly recommended!

I really enjoyed working wiht Melissa!

Reviewed on 12/05/2011 Jennifer S

I used Melissa for my wedding invitations, she was a pleasure and so easy to work with. The calligraphy looked amazing and the price was right! I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Jessica G

Melissa's calligraphy is just beautiful. She has an amazing talent. She did the outer and return envelopes for my wedding in 2008. I absolutely loved them, as well as my guests. I highly recommend her services! She is awesome to work with.

Beautiful & Professional!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Yvonne G

Melissa was so easy to work with, she works very quickly and also is able to write in different styles or fonts. She was very informative and professional. Looking through my invitations and seeing everything written so perfectly, it really was such a great experience! I would... Read More definitely recommend Melissa to anyone who is looking for great service and quality work.

Reviewed on 10/14/2011 Jessica B

Melissa was a pleasure to work with. From the beginning, she made everything so easy. From giving me advice about type of paper, to finally choosing my ink color, she was so helpful. Her prices were reasonable, and totally worth it. Melissa also gets everything done in a... Read More short amount of time, which is definitely a plus. Her work is absolutely beautiful - see for yourself and check out the pictures!

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 10/14/2011 Nicole M

Melissa has a wonderfully artistic soul that beautifully transfers into her work. Her handwriting/calligraphy is exceptional!

Gorgeous Calligraphy!! Great Value!!

Reviewed on 10/14/2011 Kelli C

I used Melissa to hand address my invitations. I wanted an elegant look to my invitations and I wanted my guests to see something truly special. I could not have been more impressed. Melissa does a beautiful job for a very reasonable price. It's truly artistic expression at its... Read More finest. Not only is she very talented, she is extremely nice. I had a bit of an emergency b/c a guest had been overlooked and the post office had horribly mangled another of the invitations. I called Melissa in a panic and she had me come right over on a Saturday so I could get the invitations out ASAP. She was so sweet and so accommodating. I wouldn't hesitate to use her again for any fancy affair that calls for an elegant touch! (My family STILL talks about how impressive my invitations were! I had two other cousins get married the same summer I did and my invitations were the prettiest...not that I'm bragging...well maybe a bit!) Thanks Melissa for making such an important and special part of my wedding the truly elegant presentation I was hoping for!!!