First impressions are everything...

Let us provide calligraphy that reflects the type of wedding you’ve planned. Your guests will immediately know they are invited to something special as soon as they open their mailbox. From simple to extravagant, contemporary to traditional, we also offer custom designed Wedding Invitation Suites.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kathryn A

Working with Cristine was an absolute pleasure. She was extremely prompt and more than willing to accommodate all my requests. Cristine's beautiful calligraphy really gave my wedding invitations and place cards an extra special touch. After working with a few wedding vendors... Read More who were somewhat lacking in the communication department, conversing with Cristine was a breath of fresh air. She always responded to my emails in a timely manner, and when you're a bride juggling so many responsibilities at once, swift communication does not go unnoticed. I had the pleasure of meeting Cristine in person when I dropped off and picked up my envelopes at her home, and she is very warm and genuine. You can tell she truly cares about her work and takes great pride in delivering a polished product. I would not hesitate to recommend Cristine to my family and friends. Her work speaks for itself and her wonderful personality is the cherry on top! Plus, she offers so many different styles of calligraphy, so you are bound to find one to perfectly match your vision. Do yourself a favor and take your wedding stationary to the next level by hiring Calligraphy by Cristine.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Meredith F

Let me just start with how WONDERFUL Cristine is to work with. She addressed my outer and inner envelopes for my wedding on August 6, 2016 and I am still in shock when I look at mine, as were my guests. Her talent is unmatched anywhere else and she has so many styles to choose... Read More from to fit anyone's needs. She is the sweetest person to work with and is extremely accommodating to her long distance customers. I contacted her later than was polite, but she was so willing to fit me into her schedule and had them back to me very quickly. Although it was such a small part of my wedding, it made the biggest and best first impression for my special day. Thank you Cristine!!! Meredith and AJ

Lovely work

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 consuelo a

Calligraphy by Cristine did my save the dates and wedding invitation envelopes. Work was really nicely done and Cristine was great to work with! She was quick to respond and very accommodating. I really liked how she provides up to three samples of styles even before you... Read More signed the contract with her. She ended up customizing the calligraphy to match our wedding invitations, which turned out great. Guests were left wondering if we had printed out the addresses. :) Would definitely recommend Calligraphy by Cristine to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jen C

We used Cristine and her amazing services for our wedding invitations and WOW, were we happy we chose her! Not only was she responsive and professional, but she is SO talented. We received many compliments from our guests on our wedding invitations, and a few even asked who we... Read More used for our calligrapher. Without hesitation, I immediately recommended Cristine.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kelley G

Christine did an amazing job with our wedding envelopes--so beautiful and also affordable! We got many compliments on the calligraphy. She was very responsive and when I needed extra addresses printed she was very prompt. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Katie T

I was referred to a calligrapher from my invitation designer but didn't really love her style. I took it upon myself to research calligraphers in my area and hit the jackpot finding Cristine. Not only does she do beautiful work, she is responsive and attentive. I received so... Read More many compliments on our navy and gold envelopes (including groomsmen!) and many who said they were so pretty they didn't want to open them! I look forward to working with Cristine again and advise anyone who is looking for a calligrapher, to look no further!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kelli B

Cristine was great! Easy and quick communication, and our envelopes cake SO fast! I really appreciated all the options for fonts, and loved how simple and chic our envelopes ended up- it was perfect with our theme! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Samantha K

I cannot say enough good things about Calligraphy by Cristine. She did our envelopes and our place cards for our wedding and they were flawless. Her turnaround time exceeded my expectations and her communication was wonderful. I was able to mail the place cards to her and put a... Read More prepaid return label for her to send back. I would recommend Cristine to anyone who wants flawless calligraphy, she was a great addition to our special day.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Kathryn M

From the first email, working with Cristine was a smooth and easy process. My hope was she could match the outer envelopes with the calligraphy of the invitations and she did a perfect job. The calligraphy is flawless and really beautiful. She also finished 2 weeks ahead of... Read More the quoted date. Cristine put the finishing touch on our invitations making them exactly what we pictured and we are extremely grateful. Jason and I are happy we found her! I highly recommend working with Christine.

2017-05-21T20:40:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Kate! It was my pleasure. I always love the challenge of matching a calligraphy style I don't usually write! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016

Christine is awesome! She is a pure pleasure to work with from the initial contact to the receipt of my Save the Date envelopes. Christine was extremely responsive regarding my questions and was very knowledgeable about etiquette which eased my worries. I was very pleased... Read More with the final product which was packaged beautifully! Each envelope was precise and her level of detail is amazing! Pure talent! I will be working with Christine for my invitations in the coming months! Looking forward to it!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Heather S

Cristine's calligraphy is stunning! I wanted our wedding invitations to feel special and I didn't want our guests to feel like they were just opening a card and her calligraphy did just that. I received many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the envelopes were. She... Read More has many different styles to choose from and was so easy to work with. I wanted to get our invitations out quicker than normal and she worked with me so I could get them out early. I would recommend Calligraphy by Cristine to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Elizabeth H

I highly recommend Calligraphy by Cristine. Her service was prompt and convenient. The calligraphy was beautiful. Since I don't have a car and live in Chicago, I extremely appreciated the option for drop off and pick up. Cristine was also very easy to work with. I had a couple... Read More of last-minute changes to the RSVP list, so I e-mailed Cristine and she was happy to accommodate me. I can't think of a more enthusiastic way to convey how much I enjoyed working with Cristine!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Meaghan G

Loved working with Cristine! She was able to match the font on our minted invitations for both the placecards as well as addressing the envelopes. She was also very responsive and timing. She even turned around a last minute invite a day before our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Patrick D

Excellent calligraphy for our wedding invites! We were blown away by the quality of Cristine's work. Would highly recommend her for your calligraphy needs!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Brittany J

Cristine was great. She was so quick to respond and the calligraphy on my invitation s envelopes was the best I've seen. I received so many compliments from guests about how I had the pretties invitations and calligraphy they have ever seen. I will definitely be recommending... Read More her to all my friends getting married!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Natalie M

Cristine did our save-the-dates and invitation boxes. We were thrilled! Cristine was very professional and was always in contact regarding receipt/sending of materials. Thanks, Cristine. I recommend your services to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Taylor P

Cristine was absolutely amazing to work with! We had Cristine work on our wedding invitation envelopes and it was a smooth process. Cristine responded to emails quickly and was easy to work with on delivery and payment. Our envelopes were gorgeous, we continually get compliments... Read More from our guests. We would recommend Cristine highly.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Dana S

Working with Cristine on my wedding Calligraphy was the most seamless part of my wedding process! She was able to bring two styles together and gave me exactly what I hoped for and in a fast and responsible manner. We will definitely be using her as often as needed!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brittany W

Cristine is absolutely fantastic! She addressed the save the dates and invitations for our July wedding, and they turned out beautifully. She is very responsive to her clients and is an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend choosing Calligraphy by Cristine for your... Read More wedding!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Taylor K

Cristine was wonderful to work with for our wedding! We chose her due to the fact that she would mix colors to match our invites. We ended up having her do both the envelopes for our invites as well as place cards for the tables. Many guests commented on what a beautiful job she... Read More did on both the invites and place cards, and the "nice touch" it added to the event. Thank you to Cristine for providing not only a lovely but affordable service! She was wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Ellie L

Amazing final product and great customer service. Over all, Cristine is a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

Cristine does amazing work and is very well priced. She was able to turn our calligraphy needs around quickly and beautifully. I would recommend her to anyone. My husband who had a dad that was a hand engraver was very, very impressed with her work and the wide range of... Read More options she offers. So glad we were able to find her and use her!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Rebecca L

My fiance and I made a quick decision to hire a calligrapher with very limited time to send our invites. Cristine was quick to respond, extremely professional, and her work was VERY impressive. We received all 240 envelopes within a week! We've gotten several compliments from... Read More our guests and I couldn't be happier. Thanks again, Cristine!!!

amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

Cristine was such a pleasure to work with and everything turned out beautifully. She did the addressing on our invitations when we found errors or typos she was able to re-write them and send them to us very quickly!! She also did our signage and place cards and was able to... Read More match the font to my pre-printed menu bags. I really could not have been happier with everything!!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

Cristine is the upmost professional and super talented too! She was extremely responsive and was willing to work with me on timing and delivery. My invites were exactly how I envisioned and she turned them around in less than a week! If you are in need of a calligrapher I... Read More highly recommend Cristine! You can't go wrong!

Cristine Bunting

I started doing calligraphy when I was 9 years old. It wasn't until I was in my 30's that I decided to turn my passion for beautiful writing into a business, and I'm so glad I did! I absolutely love working with couples to make their wedding something extra special. Calligraphy can do just that!