Snail mail sent with love...

One of the most exciting things to find in your mailbox is a wedding invitation! It means there's something wonderful to celebrate and you've been invited to share in the joy. Calligraphy by Cristine helps create the giddy excitement that comes from finding something special in your mailbox. Calligraphy really sets the stage for what is to come and we'd love to help create that excitement for your guests! In addition to addressing your wedding invitations, we can round out your paper needs by designing invitations, menus and programs. We can also write your escort cards and table numbers. What ever paper needs you have, we can handle it!

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Reviewed on 2/06/2018 Vickie G

Cristine was a Fabulous find! I was in a pinch related to an accident my local calligrapher had when I began a frantic search for a qualified professional willing to except the challenge. Cristine was very helpful and efficient, and provided expedient, beautiful details to... Read More finish my save the date cards. I was initially nervous as we were across the country from one another, however our communication was easy, proofs were provided and adjusted quickly and we were off to print in no time. She then tackled the wedding invitations, envelopes, and day of items with the same excellence. I highly recommend Calligraphy by Cristine for the most discriminating eye!

2018-02-06T14:58:10 Response from the vendor

I absolutely love helping with all aspects of the wedding from Save the Dates to Day-of Items. I'm so glad I was able to help you with your wedding. Thanks for choosing me!

Reviewed on 1/30/2018 Katie M

Cristine was a pleasure to work with on a few different occasions that I utilized her services. She is quick to respond, and she works in a flexible and timely manner. I especially love that she has so many different styles of gorgeous writing to choose from so it will fit... Read More anyone's personality as well as the theme of your wedding. I recommend her to anyone who wants beautifully addressed envelopes, written place cards, invitations, table assignments, table signs, etc. I would not even think about using anyone else. Cristine is the best!

2018-02-06T14:59:48 Response from the vendor

I've so enjoyed working with you, Katie! Thank you for continuing to use my services. It means a lot to me!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Mary M

Christine is so talented and puts so much detail into her work. She did a fantastic job on our wedding invites; our guests loved them!!! It really added a very elegant, refined touch to the invites. She has amazing skills, and I think it is so impressive how many different fonts... Read More she is able to do; even to customize one just for you. She responds very quick, and has amazing customer service!! I highly recommend her services and will definitely be a return customer!!

2018-02-06T14:51:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Mary! It was so fun getting to work with you and creating something special for your big day!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Maureen C

Calligraphy by Cristine did a beautiful job addressing our wedding invitations. She worked with us on design and the ink color. Everything came back in a timely manner and they were beautiful. We received so many compliments on them. I highly recommend her!!

2018-02-06T15:05:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Maureen! It was such a pleasure working with you and deciding what would go best with your beautiful invitations. I'm glad we were able to find the perfect combination!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Chris H

Cristine was great to work with, and the results were beautiful. We hired her to address my daughter's wedding invitations. Her work was 99% flawless, and she was quick to correct the few mistakes she made--and the mistakes we made, too! She has lots of styles to choose from.... Read More Fast turnaround. Highly recommend.

2018-02-06T15:08:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you! I'm so glad you trusted me to address your daughter's invitations. And thank you for your understanding on the few errors. I appreciate it!

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Jill S

That I am a repeat customer reflects my enthusiastic endorsement of Calligraphy By Cristine. Two years ago, I was drawn to Cristine's work by her very complete website that provides samples of the array of calligraphy styles she offers. Further distinguishing her from other... Read More calligraphers is her service of providing samples, actual envelopes, speedily mailed to me, of the the three styles I was considering. In both 2015 as well as for our most recent 2017 wedding, the wedding invitation envelopes were as beautiful as we had hoped, and the entire process--the initial engagement and payment, the establishment of a comfortable timeline, prompt delivery of the work--was seamless, reflected her professionalism, and fully met our expectations. She is accommodating and responsive in making corrections, whether her error or ours (there were few on over 300 envelopes), and it was a pleasure to work with her as well as to have our wedding celebrations enhanced by her stunning artistry!

2018-02-06T14:46:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Jill! It was such a pleasure working with you for both girls' weddings.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Danielle R

Cristine did an amazing jobs on our wedding invitations! She was very responsive and speedy to get them to us as well. She was very easy to work with and does a beautiful job. I highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Kelly J

If you go with Calligraphy with Cristine you will not be disappointed!! Her Calligraphy is absolutely gorgeous and she is so easy to work with and always answers emails. She truly helped make my wedding day the happiest ever!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jen C

We used Cristine and her amazing services for our wedding invitations and WOW, were we happy we chose her! Not only was she responsive and professional, but she is SO talented. We received many compliments from our guests on our wedding invitations, and a few even asked who we... Read More used for our calligrapher. Without hesitation, I immediately recommended Cristine.

2018-02-06T14:53:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Jen, for your kind words! It is a huge compliment that your guests asked who addressed your invitations. Thank you for passing my name along!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kelley G

Christine did an amazing job with our wedding envelopes--so beautiful and also affordable! We got many compliments on the calligraphy. She was very responsive and when I needed extra addresses printed she was very prompt. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Katie T

I was referred to a calligrapher from my invitation designer but didn't really love her style. I took it upon myself to research calligraphers in my area and hit the jackpot finding Cristine. Not only does she do beautiful work, she is responsive and attentive. I received so... Read More many compliments on our navy and gold envelopes (including groomsmen!) and many who said they were so pretty they didn't want to open them! I look forward to working with Cristine again and advise anyone who is looking for a calligrapher, to look no further!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Kelli B

Cristine was great! Easy and quick communication, and our envelopes cake SO fast! I really appreciated all the options for fonts, and loved how simple and chic our envelopes ended up- it was perfect with our theme! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Samantha K

I cannot say enough good things about Calligraphy by Cristine. She did our envelopes and our place cards for our wedding and they were flawless. Her turnaround time exceeded my expectations and her communication was wonderful. I was able to mail the place cards to her and put a... Read More prepaid return label for her to send back. I would recommend Cristine to anyone who wants flawless calligraphy, she was a great addition to our special day.

Reviewed on 5/20/2017 Kathryn M

From the first email, working with Cristine was a smooth and easy process. My hope was she could match the outer envelopes with the calligraphy of the invitations and she did a perfect job. The calligraphy is flawless and really beautiful. She also finished 2 weeks ahead of... Read More the quoted date. Cristine put the finishing touch on our invitations making them exactly what we pictured and we are extremely grateful. Jason and I are happy we found her! I highly recommend working with Christine.

2017-05-21T20:40:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words, Kate! It was my pleasure. I always love the challenge of matching a calligraphy style I don't usually write! Thanks so much!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016

Christine is awesome! She is a pure pleasure to work with from the initial contact to the receipt of my Save the Date envelopes. Christine was extremely responsive regarding my questions and was very knowledgeable about etiquette which eased my worries. I was very pleased... Read More with the final product which was packaged beautifully! Each envelope was precise and her level of detail is amazing! Pure talent! I will be working with Christine for my invitations in the coming months! Looking forward to it!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Heather S

Cristine's calligraphy is stunning! I wanted our wedding invitations to feel special and I didn't want our guests to feel like they were just opening a card and her calligraphy did just that. I received many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the envelopes were. She... Read More has many different styles to choose from and was so easy to work with. I wanted to get our invitations out quicker than normal and she worked with me so I could get them out early. I would recommend Calligraphy by Cristine to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Elizabeth H

I highly recommend Calligraphy by Cristine. Her service was prompt and convenient. The calligraphy was beautiful. Since I don't have a car and live in Chicago, I extremely appreciated the option for drop off and pick up. Cristine was also very easy to work with. I had a couple... Read More of last-minute changes to the RSVP list, so I e-mailed Cristine and she was happy to accommodate me. I can't think of a more enthusiastic way to convey how much I enjoyed working with Cristine!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Meaghan G

Loved working with Cristine! She was able to match the font on our minted invitations for both the placecards as well as addressing the envelopes. She was also very responsive and timing. She even turned around a last minute invite a day before our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Patrick D

Excellent calligraphy for our wedding invites! We were blown away by the quality of Cristine's work. Would highly recommend her for your calligraphy needs!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kathryn A

Working with Cristine was an absolute pleasure. She was extremely prompt and more than willing to accommodate all my requests. Cristine's beautiful calligraphy really gave my wedding invitations and place cards an extra special touch. After working with a few wedding vendors... Read More who were somewhat lacking in the communication department, conversing with Cristine was a breath of fresh air. She always responded to my emails in a timely manner, and when you're a bride juggling so many responsibilities at once, swift communication does not go unnoticed. I had the pleasure of meeting Cristine in person when I dropped off and picked up my envelopes at her home, and she is very warm and genuine. You can tell she truly cares about her work and takes great pride in delivering a polished product. I would not hesitate to recommend Cristine to my family and friends. Her work speaks for itself and her wonderful personality is the cherry on top! Plus, she offers so many different styles of calligraphy, so you are bound to find one to perfectly match your vision. Do yourself a favor and take your wedding stationary to the next level by hiring Calligraphy by Cristine.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Brittany J

Cristine was great. She was so quick to respond and the calligraphy on my invitation s envelopes was the best I've seen. I received so many compliments from guests about how I had the pretties invitations and calligraphy they have ever seen. I will definitely be recommending... Read More her to all my friends getting married!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Natalie M

Cristine did our save-the-dates and invitation boxes. We were thrilled! Cristine was very professional and was always in contact regarding receipt/sending of materials. Thanks, Cristine. I recommend your services to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Taylor P

Cristine was absolutely amazing to work with! We had Cristine work on our wedding invitation envelopes and it was a smooth process. Cristine responded to emails quickly and was easy to work with on delivery and payment. Our envelopes were gorgeous, we continually get compliments... Read More

from our guests. We would recommend Cristine highly.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Dana S

Working with Cristine on my wedding Calligraphy was the most seamless part of my wedding process! She was able to bring two styles together and gave me exactly what I hoped for and in a fast and responsible manner. We will definitely be using her as often as needed!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brittany W

Cristine is absolutely fantastic! She addressed the save the dates and invitations for our July wedding, and they turned out beautifully. She is very responsive to her clients and is an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend choosing Calligraphy by Cristine for your... Read More wedding!

Cristine Bunting

I taught myself calligraphy when I was 9 years old with a Sheaffer calligraphy pen my grandfather gave me. It has always been my creative outlet when life got crazy. It's now been 10 years since I started Calligraphy by Cristine. I've addressed countless invitations and written thousands of place cards. I've learned that couples are trying to find a way to make their wedding truly memorable and that's why they turn to calligraphy. It does just that! With 3 busy kids to shuttle around, calligraphy brings creativity and calm to my hectic world. I still love it after all these years!