First impressions are everything...

Let us provide calligraphy that reflects the type of wedding you’ve planned. Your guests will immediately know they are invited to something special as soon as they open their mailbox. From simple to extravagant, contemporary to traditional, we also offer custom designed Wedding Invitation Suites.

Chicagoland, IL (815) 679-6440

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kathryn A

Working with Cristine was an absolute pleasure. She was extremely prompt and more than willing to accommodate all my requests. Cristine's beautiful calligraphy really gave my wedding invitations and place cards an extra special touch. After working with a few wedding vendors... Read More who were somewhat lacking in the communication department, conversing with Cristine was a breath of fresh air. She always responded to my emails in a timely manner, and when you're a bride juggling so many responsibilities at once, swift communication does not go unnoticed. I had the pleasure of meeting Cristine in person when I dropped off and picked up my envelopes at her home, and she is very warm and genuine. You can tell she truly cares about her work and takes great pride in delivering a polished product. I would not hesitate to recommend Cristine to my family and friends. Her work speaks for itself and her wonderful personality is the cherry on top! Plus, she offers so many different styles of calligraphy, so you are bound to find one to perfectly match your vision. Do yourself a favor and take your wedding stationary to the next level by hiring Calligraphy by Cristine.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Meredith F

Let me just start with how WONDERFUL Cristine is to work with. She addressed my outer and inner envelopes for my wedding on August 6, 2016 and I am still in shock when I look at mine, as were my guests. Her talent is unmatched anywhere else and she has so many styles to choose... Read More from to fit anyone's needs. She is the sweetest person to work with and is extremely accommodating to her long distance customers. I contacted her later than was polite, but she was so willing to fit me into her schedule and had them back to me very quickly. Although it was such a small part of my wedding, it made the biggest and best first impression for my special day. Thank you Cristine!!! Meredith and AJ

Lovely work

Reviewed on 11/28/2015 consuelo a

Calligraphy by Cristine did my save the dates and wedding invitation envelopes. Work was really nicely done and Cristine was great to work with! She was quick to respond and very accommodating. I really liked how she provides up to three samples of styles even before you... Read More signed the contract with her. She ended up customizing the calligraphy to match our wedding invitations, which turned out great. Guests were left wondering if we had printed out the addresses. :) Would definitely recommend Calligraphy by Cristine to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016

Christine is awesome! She is a pure pleasure to work with from the initial contact to the receipt of my Save the Date envelopes. Christine was extremely responsive regarding my questions and was very knowledgeable about etiquette which eased my worries. I was very pleased... Read More with the final product which was packaged beautifully! Each envelope was precise and her level of detail is amazing! Pure talent! I will be working with Christine for my invitations in the coming months! Looking forward to it!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Heather S

Cristine's calligraphy is stunning! I wanted our wedding invitations to feel special and I didn't want our guests to feel like they were just opening a card and her calligraphy did just that. I received many compliments from our guests on how beautiful the envelopes were. She... Read More has many different styles to choose from and was so easy to work with. I wanted to get our invitations out quicker than normal and she worked with me so I could get them out early. I would recommend Calligraphy by Cristine to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Elizabeth H

I highly recommend Calligraphy by Cristine. Her service was prompt and convenient. The calligraphy was beautiful. Since I don't have a car and live in Chicago, I extremely appreciated the option for drop off and pick up. Cristine was also very easy to work with. I had a couple... Read More of last-minute changes to the RSVP list, so I e-mailed Cristine and she was happy to accommodate me. I can't think of a more enthusiastic way to convey how much I enjoyed working with Cristine!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Meaghan G

Loved working with Cristine! She was able to match the font on our minted invitations for both the placecards as well as addressing the envelopes. She was also very responsive and timing. She even turned around a last minute invite a day before our wedding!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Patrick D

Excellent calligraphy for our wedding invites! We were blown away by the quality of Cristine's work. Would highly recommend her for your calligraphy needs!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Brittany J

Cristine was great. She was so quick to respond and the calligraphy on my invitation s envelopes was the best I've seen. I received so many compliments from guests about how I had the pretties invitations and calligraphy they have ever seen. I will definitely be recommending... Read More her to all my friends getting married!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Natalie M

Cristine did our save-the-dates and invitation boxes. We were thrilled! Cristine was very professional and was always in contact regarding receipt/sending of materials. Thanks, Cristine. I recommend your services to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Taylor P

Cristine was absolutely amazing to work with! We had Cristine work on our wedding invitation envelopes and it was a smooth process. Cristine responded to emails quickly and was easy to work with on delivery and payment. Our envelopes were gorgeous, we continually get compliments... Read More from our guests. We would recommend Cristine highly.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Dana S

Working with Cristine on my wedding Calligraphy was the most seamless part of my wedding process! She was able to bring two styles together and gave me exactly what I hoped for and in a fast and responsible manner. We will definitely be using her as often as needed!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Brittany W

Cristine is absolutely fantastic! She addressed the save the dates and invitations for our July wedding, and they turned out beautifully. She is very responsive to her clients and is an absolute pleasure to work with. I highly recommend choosing Calligraphy by Cristine for your... Read More wedding!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Taylor K

Cristine was wonderful to work with for our wedding! We chose her due to the fact that she would mix colors to match our invites. We ended up having her do both the envelopes for our invites as well as place cards for the tables. Many guests commented on what a beautiful job she... Read More did on both the invites and place cards, and the "nice touch" it added to the event. Thank you to Cristine for providing not only a lovely but affordable service! She was wonderful to work with!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Ellie L

Amazing final product and great customer service. Over all, Cristine is a joy to work with!

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

Cristine does amazing work and is very well priced. She was able to turn our calligraphy needs around quickly and beautifully. I would recommend her to anyone. My husband who had a dad that was a hand engraver was very, very impressed with her work and the wide range of... Read More options she offers. So glad we were able to find her and use her!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Rebecca L

My fiance and I made a quick decision to hire a calligrapher with very limited time to send our invites. Cristine was quick to respond, extremely professional, and her work was VERY impressive. We received all 240 envelopes within a week! We've gotten several compliments from... Read More our guests and I couldn't be happier. Thanks again, Cristine!!!

amazing!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

Cristine was such a pleasure to work with and everything turned out beautifully. She did the addressing on our invitations when we found errors or typos she was able to re-write them and send them to us very quickly!! She also did our signage and place cards and was able to... Read More match the font to my pre-printed menu bags. I really could not have been happier with everything!!

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

Cristine is the upmost professional and super talented too! She was extremely responsive and was willing to work with me on timing and delivery. My invites were exactly how I envisioned and she turned them around in less than a week! If you are in need of a calligrapher I... Read More highly recommend Cristine! You can't go wrong!

Calligraphy by Cristine, Distinguished and Professional

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Lucy S

I write to enthusiastically endorse Calligraphy by Cristine after engaging her for my daughter's wedding invitations. Ours was a formal invitation, and Cristine's calligraphy--on the outer and inner envelopes of over 150 invitations--much enhanced the presentation. She is very... Read More clear about the timeline for completing the work; and the mailing back and forth--of the envelopes to be addressed and the finished product--was seamless. The script we chose (to be written in grey ink, which she easily accommodated) combined formality with whimsy, and the result entirely met our expectations. Cristine further distinguishes herself in presenting a website that provides all the information a potential client is looking for, including samples of the many calligraphy styles she offers. We availed ourselves of her offer to send us samples of the three styles we were interested in, which meant we could see a real example of her work rather than merely an online display. That exercise gave us clarity in choosing her work. Her rates were very much in line with others I explored. I would also say that while we never met, I very much enjoyed my email exchanges with Cristine, who was always responsive throughout the process and especially diligent in communicating the all-important mailing specifics when we were expecting the finished product. I am pleased to describe here our completely positive experience with Cristine and the beautiful contribution she made to my daughter's wedding.

Guests raved about the addressing!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Megan K

Cristine is great! She was very helpful helping us set up a font/template for our Save the Date envelopes. She was quick, communicative and great with etiquette protocol questions. We liked her so much that we used her for our wedding invites as well and couldn't be happier!

Affordable, Professional, and Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

My Fiance and I hired Cristine as our calligrapher to write addresses on our wedding invitations. We don't feel like we could have made a better choice. Cristine was very nice and easy to work with, prompt, and created a beautiful final product that our guests have been raving... Read More about. We would recommend Calligraphy by Cristine to anyone interested in Calligraphy services.

Calligraphy by Cristine

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I worked with Cristine for my daughter's wedding and Cristine was wonderful. Her work was impeccable and timely! I had many questions and she helped me all the way with our invitations. We received many lovely compliments on our invitations! Thank you Cristine!

absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Amy C

Working with Cristine was so easy and stress-free! She let me know exactly what she needed from me- and turned around the envelopes for our wedding invitations just as expected. The final product was simply beautiful. I have had several guests tell me that they saved their... Read More envelopes because they loved the font and how pretty it was!

Beautiful Work

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Erica E

I used Calligraphy by Cristine to do the calligraphy on my Nov. 2015 wedding invitations. We chose a simple, elegant Crane, ecru beveled edge invite and Cristine's calligraphy brought them to the next level. We received numerous compliments on how classy our invites were and i... Read More attribute that to Cristine's work. She was very responsive, easy to work with, and completed our invites on schedule in the amount of time expected. I booked her in May for work to be done the last three weeks in August. We sent our invites just after labor day. I recommend Calligraphy by Cristine to anyone looking to add this elegant touch to a wedding invitation.