Romantic. Classic. The First Impression.

Set the tone of your wedding: Romantic. Classic - it's the invitation of a lifetime of memories and it starts with the first impression of receiving a beautifully hand addressed envelope. Calligraphy, the art of beautiful handwriting, creates an elegant presentation for your wedding guest . Carry the romantic theme through with calligraphy for your wedding placecards, table numbers and menu. I love working with wedding couples! One of my specialities is matching my calligraphy script to your wedding font. Have an artistic vision for your wedding? Let me work together with you to make your dream come true!

1514 Highland Avenue, Wilmette, IL (847) 251-3242

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Kate R

Katherine was absolutely amazing. Her calligraphy was out of this world breathtaking. Everyone commented on our calligraphy (invitations, place cards, etc.) Her calligraphy is so well done and looks so authentic and gorgeous. I would choose Katherine to do our calligraphy every... Read More time over and will use her again in the future for all our calligraphy needs. If you are looking for a calligraphy, look no further! She is second to none and truly amazing!!

2018-02-08T22:38:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your compliments on my calligraphy work. I had so much fun working with you and I loved your energy ! Congratulations on your "Happily Ever After" and best wishes for a wonderful future. Kind regards, Katherine

Reviewed on 2/09/2018 Julie S

We hired Katherine to do the calligraphy for our daughter's wedding invitations and a half dozen chalkboard signs for the wedding reception. We couldn't have been happier with Katherine's work. Katherine was professional yet easygoing and easy to work with. Everything was done... Read More on time and the calligraphy was absolutely beautiful. Katherine was also extremely helpful in designing the layout for the chalkboard signs and they turned out perfect. We got many compliments at the reception. We would highly recommend Katherine and will hire again in the future.

2018-02-09T21:47:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and I love the way the chalkboard signs worked out. All the best to your daughter and congratulations! Kind regards, Katherine

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Tina S

Katherine did the envelopes for my son's wedding invitations in 2016. Katherine has an extraordinary talent! Not only is she an artist with a wonderful eye for color and scale, but she also has the attention to detail that you would expect from a business woman running a... Read More business. The invitations were beautifully done, without error, and on time with our schedule for mailing. She is very easy to work with and knows her scripts and can match any script. I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants the invitations to not only convey details, but also to be a work of art.

2018-02-08T22:35:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was truly and honor and a pleasure working with you! Best Wishes, Katherine

Katherine

What started as a teenager's fascination with lettering blossomed into a life long passion for beautiful handwriting. When the demands of my growing family and architecture profession tugged at my heart, I decided to take my calligraphy into business mode so I could stay at home. Over 20+ years of calligraphy and hundreds of weddings later, I am still flourishing my pen! If I am not in my studio, you will find me swinging a tennis racket on the courts, gardening (my happy place), being a yogie or cardio strength training, walking my westie or running my Etsy Store called LavenderInkCards.