Calligraphy by Marcia Aronow

Services provided nationwide.

1148 S. 4th Avenue, Libertyville, IL Services provided nationwide. (847) 638-3599

Wedding Invitation Envelopes

Reviewed on 8/19/2015

We were referred to Marcia from our Stationery store, Helanders in Lake Forest. Impressed by samples of Marcia's work, we contacted her, discussed our project and engaged her. From her guidance working together on the address list, to specific etiquette, to the finished... Read More product, we could not be more pleased. Plus, we personally enjoyed getting to know Marcia. Her elegant calligraphy perfectly complemented the tone of our beautiful wedding.

Marcia Aranow is fabulous!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 dale c

You will LOVE the beauty of Marcia's hand calligraphy and you will APPRECIATE her professionalism and easy, kind demeanor. I searched online for a calligrapher when I didn't find a local calligrapher whose work I adored. From my very first email exchange with Marcia I was... Read More pleased with her quick response and willingness to work with us. We live in Philadelphia and Marcia lives in Chicago so we knew we would be communicating only by email, text and phone calls, and there was NEVER a problem getting and keeping in touch with each other. When there was a delay (from our end) getting the envelopes to Marcia, she was flexible and easily switched around her schedule to accommodate our timeline. That meant a lot to me! When it came time to ship the envelopes, Marcia took the time to get good pricing, amd I received them within a few days. When the envelopes arrived, we were WOW'd!!!! They were even more beautiful in person! My daughter's wedding invitation went out a few days ago and already I have received so many compliments about the addressing! When I found Marcia Aranow online I found a fabulous calligrapher but more importantly, I met a lovely woman who was so easy to work with and became a valued member of our "team" 😍. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Marcia Aranow for all your calligraphy meeds!!

Wonderful service

Reviewed on 4/02/2015

I'm a stationery designer and used Marcia as my calligrapher. She is incredibly prompt with replying to emails and phone calls, very willing to meet in person, does beautiful work and charges reasonably. She had everything finished in time, gave the printer reminders to keep... Read More them on schedule, ensured she had enough extras that she wouldn't run out, and was professional throughout our transaction. My client's privacy always came first and she requested permission before taking photos or posting any of her work on my job, to the web. A+ service, will definitely use again.

Beautiful Calligraphy!!

Reviewed on 1/06/2015 Lauri O

We only had a small number of invitations for Marcia to complete, as well as our place cards, but also had a couple of unique instructional table cards. Marcia was wonderful to work with, extremely responsive, and reasonably priced. She was passionate about her work, making sure... Read More she created an ink that matched our invitations, and very quickly fit us into her schedule, even though I kind of procrastinated and didn't give her a lot of time! The final product was stunning -- absolutely works of art!! We were thrilled with the results, and the feedback from our guests was wonderful! Would love to have a project to work with Marcia again!!