San Francisco, CA

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Meghan H

Raoul was such a pleasure to work with in the calligraphy for my wedding invitations. He worked out a great mutual meeting place for us to exchange the envelopes and he was extremely helpful in walking through the options of what type of paper I had, the lining of the... Read More envelopes, lettering placement etc. Can not say enough good things about the final result, they are so beautiful! I am so excited to send these out to all of our guests!

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Samira S

If I could give 10 stars, I would. Raoul was the consummate professional when helping us with our wedding invitation envelopes. He under promised and over delivered. I have to admit that I am particular when it comes to the quality of things and Raoul was exceptional. In... Read More addition, we had one envelope that we needed redone because we made an error and he made it very easy for me to be able to bring it to him and he finished it in no time. Raoul - we can't thank you enough for the beautiful job you did and your professionalism. We have the stack of business cards we asked for and will be sharing them with all of our friends who need a fantastic calligrapher like you!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016

Raoul does amazing work! My company uses him regularly for many events. Customers love his work! He is also extremely professional and great to work with!

2016-11-21T13:04:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your review, Jennifer! It's always a pleasure working for you.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 O'Meara C

Raoul is not only a wonderful person to work with but incredibly talented. His calligraphy is stunning and he was very attentive to the direction I wanted to go while adding thoughtful suggestion on how things could be improved. His work is pure elegance!!!! Can't recommend him... Read More enough!!!

Amazing Calligraphy work!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015

Raoul is an absolutely fantastic calligrapher. He always goes the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied with his work. He is my only go-to Calligrapher now.