Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Southern California, Arizona, open to travel! (951) 323-0850

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Mary

I wish there were more stars to give but I guess there will never be enough stars to represent how thankful we are for Cam + Beck Videos. When planning our wedding, we initially decided against hiring a videographer. After talking to many couples, we realized that this was a... Read More crucial part of our wedding team that we were missing. We did ample research in our search for the perfect videographer and watched numerous videos from many videographers. Once Cam + Beck Videos was referred to us and we watched some of their videos, we knew we had to go with them. The quality and thoughtfulness of all of their video stood out in the vast sea of wedding videos. Once we contacted Cam + Beck Videos, we were impressed by their responsiveness and professionalism. Not only did they agree to travel from Arizona to San Diego but their fee was relatively reasonable. On our wedding day, Cameron and Rebecca arrived on time and were extremely friendly and professional. They fit right in and made everyone feel comfortable and were able to capture pure, raw, and un-staged moments that truly captured the feelings and emotions of the day. Cameron and Rebecca were able to “go with the flow” while still capturing all necessary shots without disrupting the natural flow of the wedding day. Cam + Beck were able to give us an accurate timeline of when they would have the video and all raw footage ready for us. Even after the wedding, they were still very responsive to all communication with us. Once we received the video, I believe we watched it 8 times in a row and I (the bride) cried harder watching it than I did on my actual wedding day. Somehow, Cam + Beck Videos was able to capture every important moment from our wedding day. They music they chose and the flow of the clips accurately captured the feel of the day. We feel so grateful for Cam + Beck Videos. Our wedding was 6 months ago and we still have family and friends commenting on how amazing our wedding video is. We have since referred a couple friend to Cam + Beck Videos and they decided to hired Cam + Beck to capture their wedding day. We are so excited to see their video because we know they will be just as thrilled as we were. We would never hesitate to refer anyone to Cam + Beck Videos for any occasion. We now have an incredible video to remind us of the love and joy we felt on the best day of our lives! Thank you Cam + Beck Videos for EVERYTHING!

2017-10-27T18:54:50 Response from the vendor

You two are the sweetest people! Jermaine's reaction to your first look was the best thing ever!!! And we so appreciate your referrals! :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Megan Rose J

Cam and Beck were amazing on our wedding day. I couldn’t ask for better footage throughout the whole ceremony and reception. And the music they chose for our video was so unique and I got so many compliments on it. They were able to grab some aerial footage from our venue too... Read More which was so special since we were outdoors by the beautiful Saguaro lake. I’d love to even see more of that footage! You can’t go wrong with these two. Super professional and accommodating and I’d choose them again in a heartbeat!

2017-10-30T18:20:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! :) Your venue was so beautiful! Its so nice how it ended up working out in the end since you had to change venues :) I STILL tell your makeup artist Amber Rose what an AMAZING job she did with your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Jaymie B

I could not be more happy that we chose Cam + Beck Videos for our big day! I was skeptical if we even needed a videographer, but after seeing what Cam + Beck created for us, I would say it was one of the best decisions we made! They introduced themselves to me on Instagram... Read More after they saw I got engaged and told me they would love to be our wedding videographer. I'm SO glad I followed through with them because the video they created for us is STUNNING! Cam + Beck Videos filmed our first look and the moments just after we got married. I got so many compliments after I shared the video on how beautiful and well-made it was and was told multiple times by friends and family that it is seriously the best wedding video they have ever seen. I rewatch it all the time and I would definitely agree! It's different than most other videos I've seen and so uniquely made for just us. I am just amazed that all the feelings and emotions we felt that day can be felt through the video so intensely! They did a great job at capturing our love for each other and I will cherish the video for ever. I can't wait to show my future kids one day!

2017-10-30T18:22:18 Response from the vendor

Oh I'm so glad you love it so much! :) I'm still so obsessed with the music in your video! I loved watching you two together! You can totally see how in love Brad is with you! :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Caitlyn M

Cam + Beck videos was one of our best decision we made for our wedding day. We took awhile to decide if we wanted a videographer and it was the ABSOLUTE BEST CHOICE!! I cannot imagine not having our wedding video and all of the raw footage. We will cherish it for years to come... Read More and get to share it with future generations. They are so talented at what they do and are such genuine, nice people. Rebecca focused on what we wanted and made our vision come to life. Their talent is unreal in every one of their wedding videos. Definitely recommend using them.. I know we will use them again for future events and celebrations! An amazing investment that will keep giving for years to come.

2017-10-27T18:52:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this! :) You two are so great! It was so much fun filming your wedding! It was so hard to not go out and dance with everyone!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Regina C

They are such a fun husband and wife duo! They filmed our wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased. They listen to everything you say and do their best to be accommodating. My husband and I requested that the music even be changed after we saw our first teaser clip and... Read More Rebecca was on it! She came back with a great song that matched perfectly with us. Getting a videographer was something we were on the fence about, but after having this, it was the best decision we ever made. Getting to see our special day be brought to life through a film is amazing!

2017-10-27T18:56:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!!! :) Music is the hardest part about creating videos! We want it to match our style but also want to make sure you love it! So we really appreciate your honesty and I'm so glad it worked out for you! We love... Read Less Read More

Cameron and Rebecca Clark

Hello! We are Cameron and Rebecca Clark. We were married June 20th, 2015, I know, we’re still babies! Come Jan 2018 we will be 26 and 28 years old! Together we are Cam + Beck Videos! We love weddings! We love being able to capture every moment and bring back these special memories for you to share with your friends and family and relive together now and in the future when you've forgotten everything! Because lets face it, we sometimes don't really remember every detail or who was even there until you see it back! At least that's how it was for us :)