Cambridge Jewelers

Hudson's best kept secret the full service jewelers for a loyal 25 years strong! We specialize in custom jewelry and jewelry repair. Check out our website or our showroom and experience the difference today.

Bracelets, Cufflinks, Earrings, Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Wedding Jewelry, Fashion, Engagement Rings, Appraisals, Custom Designs, Engraving, Financing Available, Jewelry Cleaning, Ring Insurance, Ring Sizing, Ring Services, Wedding Rings

76 Maple Dr., Hudson, OH (330) 655-5977

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Emily F

Mindy and the rest of the staff was AMAZING with helping my Fiance pick out my Edwardian Era white gold engagement ring. He had no clue what he was doing, so Mindy went to my Pinterest to get ideas and gave him a few rings to choose from based on my style. I couldn't be any more... Read More happy with this ring and I can't wait to see what kind of wedding band they find for me also! Thank you, Cambridge!

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Jessica W

Jill was fantastic, knowledgeable and flexible with me as I designed what I wanted. She presented all options, followed up in a timely manner and even helped us set up our insurance policy.

2017-01-25T09:16:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review! It was a pleasure working with you and your fiance.

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

Excellent service, pleasure to work with. My fiance loved the ring which I had specially made.