Cambridge Place

Toledo, OH

Capacity: More than 400 | WEBSITE | PHONE

Affordable Elegance

Over 10,000 square feet of event space along with a large raised stage area and hardwood dance floor. Since 1995 Cambridge Place has hosted many of Toledo's finest and most upscale events.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall

1821 West Alexis Rd., Toledo, OH

Great Experience

Reviewed on 5/13/2013 Ashley F

From day 1 we worked with the owner to develop the vision we wanted for our wedding. He was very easy going and understanding. The venue itself is beautiful, and with a little personal touch, the place lit up on the night of our wedding. We didn't have to a lift a finger, either. The crew of Cambridge set up the entire venue exactly as I asked by taking down notes of what I preferred the place to look like. Overall, this was a great experience. The food that they provide is AMAZING. I got SO many compliments on the bow tie pasta, it is unreal.

Gorgeous facility

Reviewed on 10/30/2012 Sarah T

Absolutely beautiful reception hall with wonderful food and great staff!

Fairy tale dream come true

Reviewed on 3/14/2011 Jacqueline B

Greg and Stacey are absolutely amazing to work with! They made everything look perfect and took the time to answer all of my questions throughout the planning process. (and I had a lot!) The venue looked beautiful and the food was wonderful... it was the best venue! I would recommend this venue to everyone!

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Danielle A

Cambridge is an amazing venue! There is not one complaint... Food is AMAZING, Staff is Wonderful... Overall a 5 Star Venue!!! I used Cambridge for my wedding reception, and would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone!

TO Cambridge Place