Camelot Party Rentals

Long Island, Metro New York and the Tri-State Area

We have what you need for the ultimate wedding!

Camelot has everything you need to have a majestic outdoor wedding. Create memorable event with our luxurious tents and canopies, fine china, glassware, linens, tables, chairs and shower items, party staff to stages, dance floors, other equipment ; and all under one tent.

Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Benches, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Dance Floor, Dinnerware, Draping, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Lounge Furniture, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

1131 Station Road, Medford, NY Long Island, Metro New York and the Tri-State Area (631) 737-8368

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Emily S

We used Camelot Rentals for our wedding . I had researched many other rental companies before using Camelot. I ran into issues like pricing, professionalism, and availability. Camelot was recommended by a friend, and I was so impressed. In my first meeting, they were friendly,... Read More they offered tons of suggestions, and worked hard to provide me with what I needed. They made me feel like my wedding was important to them and reassured me and calmed my nerves. The tent I was provided with was absolutely beautiful, clean, and made my outdoor wedding picture perfect. They were very easy to work with, great at communicating, and willing to work with my last minute changes. I highly recommend Camelot!

2017-07-31T12:00:30 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope we made your day special and that it was everything you imagined it would be!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Alyssa C

This company deserves a rating higher than 5 stars! I cannot say enough great things about this company. I had a really bad experience with my wedding planning company (not with camelot) and Camelot stepped in and helped to fill a lot of the holes/mistakes the company made.... Read More Lori was such a pleasure to work with too! She helped transform my outdoor dream wedding into a reality. The next time we throw a party we will definitely be working with Camelot!

2017-10-17T07:28:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We were so thrilled to be a small part of your big day! Can't wait to speak with you again to help with your next event!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Bethany A

Lori helped me plan my wedding and she was in charge of the set up... It was soooo beautiful!!! The details were absolutely perfect and she is a pleasure to work with. I can't thank her enough for listening and knowing exactly what I wanted, then executing my vision above and... Read More beyond. She made my day even more special!

2017-07-31T11:54:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so pleased that we got to be a small part of your special day!

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 margaret h

We used Camelot Tent Rentals for our daughters shower. Lori and Joe were an absolute pleasure to work with. They really took the time to make our vision become a reality and their attention to detail was amazing. We really felt like they treated us like family and made sure... Read More everything was perfect. We highly recommend Camelot Tent Rentals for all occasions. We cannot thank you enough for the outstanding job you did for our daughters shower! The whole staff at Camelot was very attentive and really listened to our thoughts and made sure exactly what we wanted happened! You guys rock! Thank you SO much! -Rose Haskell, Oakdale

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Maggie H

Mike and I just want to say thank you SO much for everything you did to make our wedding the most beautiful party we could have ever dreamed of. We have people seeing pictures asking what venue it was at! You guys mayde it so special and we really felt like you knew exactly... Read More what we wanted and made it come true. It was more than we could have ever imagined and it was beyond perfect. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!!

2017-10-21T08:18:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be a small part of your very big day! You and your family were such a pleasure to work for!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Katie F

I chose Camelot for linen rentals for my sisters engagement party and had a wonderful expierence! The linens were ready on time and looked amazing ! There's was a great choice of colors as well!

2017-08-07T16:27:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We were happy to be a small part of the festivities!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Trudy M

Our daughter's wedding shower was yesterday. We rented a large tent with lights which looked great at night, tables, chairs, cooler, coffee urn, and high bar tables. They delivered on Thursday per our request so we could decorate. Lori, Julie, and Christie were very helpful... Read More and knowledgeable. The crews who set it up and took it down were very efficient and fast. I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to anyone.

Still waiting....

Reviewed on 6/24/2014

Almost a month ago we met with Joe at our wedding site to go over tent location and other details. He was very knowledgeable and suggested additional lighting options, a speaker system for the ceremony, and a few other things. I had a few quick questions so last week I placed... Read More a call to the company to speak with him. The woman who answered said she could help me but I let her know I wanted to speak with the individual who we met with and knew our outdoor event site. She seemed annoyed by this request. I did not receive a call from Joe last week so I called back Monday and was told he has been busy because it was a big graduation weekend. To me this sounds like a lame excuse for poor customer service and mismanagement of an employees time. I still have not received a call from him and all I need is ten minutes of his time. I'm unimpressed with the customer service I've experienced from the office staff. I'm wondering if we'll ever get a call back from Joe....

Wedding

Reviewed on 6/11/2014 Jodi G

Great

Lori at Camelot Party Rentals made it all worthwhile.....

Reviewed on 7/29/2013 John C

We decided to host our wedding on our property but had never done any of this before. After some minor online searching, we found Camelot Party Rentals (and quite a few other companies). From the moment I spoke with Lori, she and Camelot stood apart from the rest. First and... Read More most important, she always called back, answered the phone, or responded to emails. I was amazed at how many companies could barely communicate in today's tech-heavy environment, especially with competition being greater than ever. Additionally, whenever talking or emailing with Lori, she was thorough, efficient, and extremely calming. The stress of planning a wedding can be very time consuming and overwhelming, but Lori always made me feel like everything would be fine. She never showed signs of stress, was always flexible with my demands and requirements, and had great ideas too. Lori offered excellent visualizations of different tent and table configurations, always offered a speedy cost quote, and would update and review pricing immediately. Her experience and professionalism really shined on the day of my wedding. With the weather not cooperating up to the day of the event, we watched forecasts closely. Looking like we would be fine for on the actual day, Lori assured me we would be fine so we wouldn't need rain protection. With a last minute change in the forecast the morning of the wedding, without prompting, Lori called to say she would be coming by before the event to be sure everything was set for a great party. Lori arrived with a great attitude, a willingness to help in any way possible, and with side walls just so I would feel comfortable should the rain keep falling later that day. Well just as Lori said, the rain cleared and stayed away for my special day. While she may not have control over weather, she was able to control my stress levels by showing up and offering me help and sidewalls. It might sound like a simple gesture, but it was consistent with her demeanor throughout the entire process. She was a partner in planning and I truly appreciated her help. Lori and the team at Camelot are aces in my book. Use them, you will not be disappointed. Best, John Colon

Go with no one else!

Reviewed on 11/05/2011 ELIZABETH W

Lori was fantastic! She was there on the day of the wedding to make sure that the tent, tables, chairs and linens were perfect! She helped to decorate too! She gave the best suggestions for the most beautifully set up tent I've ever seen! I didn't have a wedding planner but... Read More Camelot and Lori came pretty close!

thanks so much!

Reviewed on 4/02/2011 Alondra B

we loved everything, they had the most amazing customer service. prices were great, very reasonable!

2011-04-04T12:09:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your kind review! We hope your wedding was everything you dreamed it would be!