Camera 2 Productions - HD Wedding Videography

Camera 2 Productions was founded on one basic principle: to deliver the best, most innovative, finely-edited, quality video at very reasonable rates. We shoot with two HD cameras and meticulously edit with a creative eye to provide unique, beautiful wedding movies. Visit our site and you decide!

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Windomere Drive, Grapevine, TX (214) 244-2597

Loved Camera 2 Productions!

Reviewed on 5/18/2015

There are not enough words to describe how pleased we are with the work of Camera 2 Productions. As the mother of the bride, I was tasked with finding the perfect company to capture the most important day of the bride and groom's life. I researched many companies and viewed... Read More countless videos. Not only did Camera 2 Productions' work stand above and beyond the rest, but I was floored with the extremely reasonable wedding packages that were offered. From my very first contact with Sandy, I knew we had made the right decision. Sandy's main concern was to make sure she captured the perfect memories for the couple and their families. Sandy was always quick to answer any questions we might have and always kept us in the loop. Honestly, the actual wedding day went by so quickly that the next morning it seemed like a complete blur. You can only imagine my excitement when we received the highlight video and I was able to actually take in the day and enjoy it all over again. The video was phenomenal! We can't wait to view the finished full length video. To anyone out there looking for a videographer, I can't recommend Camera 2 Productions enough!

Camera 2 Productions is who you want

Reviewed on 2/29/2012 shauna v

I was on a tight budget and the wedding video was going to be one of the things cut from our wedding budget. I'm so glad I didn't!! We have watched it every year on our anniversary and it's just one day you want to capture. Camera 2 productions is a male and female team so they... Read More ensure you get plenty of video from the bride to the groom. They took note of any special requests I had, got full coverage of the full day & were very professional, friendly and caring while doing it. I got my video disc back quickly and the editing was done perfectly. If you are looking to do a video you have got to go with them. If you are thinking of cutting it from your budget...trust me DON"T. It was one of my favorite things I got and we will treasure it forever!

2012-03-02T14:19:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Shauna! We loved filming your wedding, you were the most exquisite bride and Michael was a pretty gorgeous groom too. I must say your movie one of our personal favorites, we get teary when we watch it!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Stephanie N

Sandy and Collin with Camera 2 Productions did a wonderful job- I was so happy with my videos (highlights and full ceremony)- they really listened to what was important to me and were very understanding on the big day when I had the occasional diva moment!! I'm so happy we used... Read More them to commemorate our big day!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Kim W

Camera 2 Productions were amazing!!!! They were with us every step of the evening but were never 'in the way,' I had family shocked that we had so many perfect angles of the day as they hadn't realized anyone was there! I am so blown away by our videos - C2P did such an amazing... Read More job getting a sense of our style and preferences and it completely shows up in the final result. Our families and friends love the highlight video and we watch our full video all the time! You will love Camera 2 Productions!! They are truly wonderful people who helped make our special day even better with a stunning product that we can enjoy for years to come.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Lisa P

I was VERY pleased with Camera2Productions. They did a great job of capturing my wedding ceremony and reception. At first I wasn't sure if videography was really necessary.... Let me tell you, it's the best decision I made! I was SO happy with the footage and it was WELL worth... Read More the money to have those memories! Another thing I liked was that the photographers and videographers work well and collaborate with one another. I would definitely recommend this group as I did a lot of research prior to choosing and I am very picky!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Allie R

They are professional, fun, affordable and good!! Loved the highlight video, and I can't wait for the full length!! I was totally on the fence as to whether or not we should spend the money on a videographer, but with Camera2Productions, it was worth every penny! Plus the day... Read More goes by so fast it's nice being able to relive some of those precious moments.

Reviewed on 9/26/2015

After contacting Camera2Productions, I discovered one of the owners (Colin) was an old friend of ours, so we very much wanted he and Sandy to film our daughter's wedding. We have so enjoyed watching the highlights video again and again along with the full-length video. So many... Read More things I would have missed had we not seen them on the video. What a great keepsake to have! If you have to cut something from your budget, don't let it be the videographer. It's a living memory that will last a lifetime! Thank you Colin & Sandy!

Incredible professionalism!

Reviewed on 4/02/2015 Kimberly H

We loved working with Camera 2 Productions from start to finish. Sandy is a jewel and wonderful to work with. Our final videos product was so amazing. It will be our lifetime treasure for ever. I highly recommend this amazing company to work with! :)

Fantastic videography

Reviewed on 3/10/2015

Camera 2 Productions was a great company to work with. Always easy to communicate with and very friendly. Made sure to create a video in line with the bride and groom's vision. From planning to the final product, all was done efficiently and beautifully. Staff was so kind and... Read More worked hard to please their customer. So happy they were present to capture a very special day.

Talented, Professional, and Passionate Videographers

Reviewed on 9/26/2014 Shatera A

I would definitely recommend Camera 2 Productions. They are very polite, compassionate, and professional. From the moment I contacted the vendor, I received great customer service, and all of my questions and concerns were reassured. They were able to accommodate with our... Read More schedule and willing to meet with my husband and I for consultations. They wanted to be involved and viewed the location of the wedding and reception, to be prepared for our big day and made sure their equipment and lighting would be sufficient for the video. At first my husband and I were not going to have a videographer, but we are sure glad we changed our minds. We figured a photographer would be good enough. The value and quality of the video was well worth the investment for a very reasonable cost. Our wedding video captured every emotion, and special detailed memories that a simple photograph could not do. We especially liked how willing and accommodating the editing process went. We were able to give feedback add special request and personalize our video. This vendor went way out and beyond to help us find specific songs we requested and never once was rude if we needed something changed. They pride themselves in satisfying their customers. Hands down, Camera 2 Productions are very talented and skilled in their service. My husband and I definitely would recommend them to other couples. I cry every time I view the video and cannot wait to share it with our children in the future. It is a wonderful memory to have a video to relive our wedding day on film.

2014-09-28T12:31:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this kind review, Shatera and Canotra. We feel honored to have filmed your lovely wedding. You are blessed with loving family and friends and we wish the best always!

Destination Wedding...WOW

Reviewed on 7/14/2014 Laurel G

Camara 2 Productions provided us with memories that will last a life time. From our welcome event to the day of the wedding every moment was captured with care. Our final video included the things that were most important to us and we love that we had them there! Thank you... Read More Camara 2 Productions!!!

2014-09-28T12:32:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Laurel! We are so happy we were able to film your special day and wish you and Ryan the best always!

Great price and quality

Reviewed on 3/27/2014 Mallory P

Camera 2 Productions was wonderful! They were willing to work with me to make sure we were going to get what we wanted for the right price. I wanted a simple ceremony video for my husband and I, and we got so much more! They had a very quick turn around and were helpful with any... Read More editing we asked for. Overall, I would definitely recommend them if you are looking for a simple memory for an affordable price!

Dec. 21, 2013

Reviewed on 1/11/2014 Carol U

Initially our wedding was scheduled for August 17, 2013 but due some circumstances we had to move our wedding it to Dec. 21, 2013. And when I contacted the videographer that we paid already, we were told that he doesn't have any availability for December and couldn't refund... Read More any of our payments. So I had to start back from square one. One day while staying up late searching for a videographer, I stumbled on camera2productions website. So I watched a few videos, and then looked at their pricing. I was amazed to see that they were offering great packages. After looking through, I decided on a package that was a perfect fit for our budget. I was so impressed with the level of professionalism, when I contacted Sandy, she worked with me. On the day of my wedding, they arrived on time, captured some great moments and I must I love love the wedding highlight video that they put together for us. Our family and friends are still talking about, and we've received so many amazing comments. If you're looking for budget friendly videographer, camera2productions is the one. They are friendly, professional, and offer great prices. Thank you Sandy and your team for capturing unforgettable moments during our wedding.

Outdoor Wedding

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Dung B

We got married in May. Sandy and Colin did a wonderful job on our wedding video. We love that they offer 2 videographers for the event and they were wonderful from start to finish. They came to the rehearsal to familiarize themselves with wedding site and also to get to know the... Read More wedding party. We didn't even know what we wanted as our theme but Sandy did a great job editing the video. She followed up with us after the wedding and completed our video in a timely manner. We love the video! Dung & Ed

2013-11-05T10:33:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Ed & Dung.... we are thrilled you are happy with your wedding video. Your wedding was exquisite and we feel honored to be a part of it. Best, Sandy and Colin

Professionally Perfect

Reviewed on 10/03/2013 jodi m

Sandy and Colin are fabulous. They handled every aspect of our media needs, and were so pleasant to work with. We love our video and can't stop watching. Thank you both for making the happiest day of our lives... even happier.

I highly recommend this company

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Kameel T

This company is wonderful they captured every moment I could remember plus a million more. My video over exceeded my expectations. I am overjoyed that I was able to work with camera 2 productions this was a lifetime experience that I am so happy I didn't miss. Videography is a... Read More Wedding must! This company was very professional and a joy to work with. Thanks so much for sharing our day!

Great value for a video you can cherish forever

Reviewed on 9/09/2013 Amy N

I contemplated for a while cutting out videography from my wedding to save on budget after reviewing wedding movies that had cost $3k plus to prepare. While I thought those videos were amazing, I knew realistically that it wouldn't be watched that frequently after my wedding... Read More because no one truly WANTS to watch someone else's wedding video (except for maybe your mother!) and I wasn't sure that that price tag warranted having a DVD that perhaps me and my husband would watch from time-to-time. I had a panic attack shortly after coming to that decision that one day I may regret this choice and then there would be nothing to be done about it. That's when I found Camera 2 Productions. They were very affordable and will work with you to get your video the way you want it to be. While it won't be the product of one of the higher-end shops, it's still something that you can enjoy, cherish and, best of all, never regret.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Kami M

I am beyond thankful for Camera 2 Productions! Ms. Sandy meet with us well in advance of the wedding to get an understanding of who we are, what our style is, what kind of setting the wedding would be, ect. This made me feel so special and confident in the service I would get.... Read More At the wedding, there were 2 videographers who were extremely professional and worked fast and furious to keep up with all the festivities going on and to capture every special moment possible. After the wedding, Sandy and her team worked quickly to send me the first cut of our video. They worked with me on every detail to make it perfect! I now have a beautiful wedding video that I can cherish forever!! Without Camera 2 Productions this would not be possible!

Outstanding !!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013

we hired camera2productions for our Indian wedding.it was a 3 day affair just like any Indian wedding, Sandy was very accommodating and very keen on learning about our culture and the important rituals connected to the ceremonies so she could shoot it to perfection. the 2 man... Read More crew did a fantastic job and delivered the cd's before the promised date.

Very happy!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Cathy P

The price was awesome, the experience was great and I have no doubt the final product will be the same! We decided to have a videographer at the last minute, and they were quick to jump on board! They were great! Overall we are very happy!

Camera 2 Productions is awesome!

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Rachael E

I used Camera 2 Productions for my wedding video and I could not have asked for anything better. They are professional, organized, and work with you every step of the way to make sure your video is exactly the way you want it. I would recommend this vendor to anyone looking for... Read More a videographer for their wedding.

Best Vendor of Entire Event - Camera 2 Productions

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Carlin C

The service and quality of work given to us by Camera2Productions was simply wonderful!! Sandy w/C2P, made sure that we were completely happy with our wedding videos and that we received them in a timely and professional manner. The final video was breathtaking. I cried during... Read More the entire highlights video. The clarity of the footage was awesome - we were amazed as the lighting in the chapel and the reception hall was extremely dim. C2P really did an awesome job! They went above and beyond what was expected. We are so very happy and satisfied with the unwavering effort they applied to making our experience one that we will always treasure and remember for many years to come. I proudly recommend their services to anyone who is looking for a professional, reasonably priced videographer. We're Still Speechless!!!! Can’t Thank you Enough Camera2Productions!

Camera 2 Productions Videography

Reviewed on 5/07/2013 Amy S

Camera 2 Productions were very flexible the day of the wedding. I had several request last minute and they both did a great job following through to get all the things I wanted captured the most. The video really highlighted our favorite moments as well as great ones that... Read More neither of us remembered until we watched it. The price was very reasonable for great work.

Love!

Reviewed on 5/05/2013 Lindsay R

Sandy was great! My husband and I are very pleased with our final product!

2013-05-06T19:09:18 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Lindsay!!! We loved filming your wedding and are thrilled you like the movie!!

Wonderful Job - 9/15/2012

Reviewed on 12/27/2012 Devin S

For our wedding we hired many vendors and some of them did fantastic while others OVER PROMISED and overwhelmingly underdelievered. Camera 2 Productions was definitely in the fantastic catagory. They were professional, honest, and did an overall great job. Sandy was very... Read More helpful, and quick to respond. In closing if you are looking for a vendor that will do a great job at a reasonable price, Camera 2 Prodcutions is definitely the vendor to chose for your wedding.